Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash (18185 Views)

Irina Shayk And Ruben Loftus-Cheek Spark Dating Rumours / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by muffyt05: 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
damoobaba:

why will Chelsea spend that kind of money to buy that lean guy.See the kind goal Joselu score him vs Newcastle.If not for defenders,me I don't believe in DAT guy o.

So you blame the goalkeeper for the Newcastle goal when in actual fact,the player responsible for the goal,David Luiz should have been castrated for his lack of concentration

3 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Naijazeus: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
phranq30:
He's a good keeper. Let's give him time to settle and get used to the league. Sadly, we Chelsea fans are used to quick judgement. I'm also guilty, make I no lie.

Although am a Chelsea fan, I do believe that Chelsea fans are too quick to judge anyone, be it players, manager or keeper.

David Degea is the best keeper in EPL. I remember how terrible he was when he was new in Man U, but Ferguson and even fans gave him time.
See him today.

5 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by viceddy95(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Loftus and Moses should join Musa in Saudi Arabian league where their talents will be appreciated. Muric and Miyetti Allah should extend their Islamic fight for footballers too cos CAN that represents we Christians is badly corrupt and infiltrated. Islam is where i will end up if this Christianity won't change for good sad
Just try and read what you wrote,does it make any sense......
No be your fault sha ,,,you lack some thing special

3 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Zico5(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mayowa1056:
.... Chelsea will rape you enh... wink.... Chelsea will rape you enh...
Last season is a joke. Liverpool will show u the way. Let's go there

1 Like

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:14am On Sep 01, 2018
damoobaba:

why will Chelsea spend that kind of money to buy that lean guy.See the kind goal Joselu score him vs Newcastle.If not for defenders,me I don't believe in DAT guy o.
Joselu scored cos the Chelsea players thought the referee was gonna call for a foul made on Giroud so they were all static
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by phranq30(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2018
lilbest4:
no space.
Kovacić, fabregas, Ross Barkley are all fighting for the same spot. The other two positions_ Kante and jorginho's are untouchable
Very true, bro.
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by engrjacuzzi: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2018
the team looks balanced just scared of the goalkeeping dept at the moment.
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Mhjgembu: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2018
I trust my cotch after he smoke him siger any body go here issa goal
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by oloriLFC(f): 3:36am On Sep 01, 2018
lilbest4:
see these ones that couldn't even survive Conte that Newcastle and small small children were beating up and down
See who's talking bou Newcastle. Thank God you were able to break their jinx this time around. And that your Conte, where has his prowess landed you? Thursday night football.
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by holuwharsheun4: 7:11am On Sep 01, 2018
oloriLFC:
See who's talking bou Newcastle. Thank God you were able to break their jinx this time around. And that your Conte, where has his prowess landed you? Thursday night football.
2 trophies in 2 seasons including A premier league title that you are yet to see Liverpool win..
#BottlersFc
#SlippyG

2 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by oloriLFC(f): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2018
holuwharsheun4:

2 trophies in 2 seasons including A premier league title that you are yet to see Liverpool win..
#BottlersFc
#SlippyG

This is Supa stoooorrryyyyy!
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Taidi(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Wait oo, where drink water dey sef?
He's busy drinking water..he drank away his career when he left leceister..I sorry 4 dt guy
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Neozy(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Loftus and Moses should join Musa in Saudi Arabian league where their talents will be appreciated. Muric and Miyetti Allah should extend their Islamic fight for footballers too cos CAN that represents we Christians is badly corrupt and infiltrated. Islam is where i will end up if this Christianity won't change for good sad
funny you.
You're talking as if Christianity is like a political party that APC will be begging their members not to join PDP and vice versa. It's your life and your decision.

1 Like

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by pedi(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2018
GoTV:
You are very stupid coward like you,why do you always cleam to be a Christian while you are not, a Christian can never be saying even dor his a born again Christian.it ovours you are a blood sucking Muslim with a paedophile prophets called Mohammed .rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by Wolexi15(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2018
damoobaba:

You no blame linesman or David luiz dat stood like a dead rock..you are blaming the keeper who conceded a normal goal
Re: Sarri Gives Loftus-cheek A Lifeline Ahead Of Bournemouth Clash by expressglory: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Wait oo, where drink water dey sef?

He has gone to the riverside to drink water! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

NFF Unveils Sunday Oliseh As Super Eagles Coach (First Photo) / Nigeria's Duo Of Iwobi And Bassey Lead Fulham To Victory At Manchester / Olawale Oladejo Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.