Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Business Empowerment/ Entrepreneurship Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Empowerment/ Entrepreneurship Training (222 Views)

Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult - BEWARE!!!!!!! / Elyte Entrepreneurship Training Consult / ABOUT ELYTE Entrepreneurship Training Consult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Empowerment/ Entrepreneurship Training by shed218: 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
There shall be a special Business Empowerment/ Entrepreneurial development training at Ogba Ikeja tomorrow 01/09/2018 by 10am. Powered by Great Assurance Global, a multinational company from Malaysia. i want all especially young Nigerians to attend to learn how to be their own Boss. Enough of looking for Job.
Some of what to benefit from this training:
1. Knowledge on how to start your own business
2. Practical knowledge on how to become an entrepreneur
3. Business support and empowerment
4. How to advertise your business and take it online
5. Some connections and contacts on how to build your business.
6. etc

Friend this seminar/workshop/training was part of my secrets today. This seminar is not free but I have decided in my on little way to sponsor the first 7 people that will indicate interest and attend this seminar. this is my own little way of helping to fight unemployment in Nigeria. After the first 7 people, others will have to pay to attend. This is the second edition of their training. To Participate call 08068360768. Window will soon close

(1) (Reply)

Pumpman At Sellafield Energy Resources Limited / ESUT Teaching Hospital Recruitment For Graduate Interns | September 2018 / Apply For International Committee Of The Red Cross Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.