Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! (10718 Views)

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / It Pays To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by seun0622(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2010
A lot of times in the past when arguement about getting the good guys ensured, I have always queried some people's comments on why it is so difficult getting the good guys these days.
I have always been a good guy all along in my relationships but sincerely speaking , I now realise it s not the best way to go anymore when dealing with most ladies especially in this country. They will simply take you for granted and as a weakling irrespective of the type of girl she is.
I need not bother anybody with my experiences but  I have made up my mind to change gear and wouldnt mind turning into a really badddddd guy.

Guys on NL, What do you think ?

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2010
good for you!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2010
seun0622:

A lot of times in the past when arguement about getting the good guys ensured, I have always queried some people's comments on why it is so difficult getting the good guys these days.
i have always been a good guy all along in my relationships but sincerely speaking , I now realise it s not the best way to go anymore when dealing with most ladies especially in this country. They will simply take you for granted and as a weakling irrespective of the type of girl she is.
I need not bother anybody with my experiences but I have made up my mind to change gear and wouldnt mind turning into a really badddddd guy.

Guys on NL, What do you think ?

No you have always played the good guy.

their is a diffrence in being good and playing good grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by lallafati(f): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

No you have always played the good guy.

their is a diffrence in being good and playing good grin

grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 190: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2010
poster

we the guyz on nairaland are behind you all the way!!

can u pls tell us precisely what happened

Pls ignore the girls thats the way they are~

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by candylips(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
Good bois always lose
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2010
190:

poster

we the guyz on nairaland are behind you all the way!!

can u pls tell us precisely what happened

Pls ignore the girls thats the way they are~

you want details? u go get ehm tongue
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by segzicres(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
we are behind you all the way. kil shele jist us grin

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
@poster
being right/good has nothing to do with the gals you meet but all to do with the person you see in the glass every morning. also if thats what you expect from your relationships(gal being bad too), then no wonder you think the way you do!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
For every bad Lad, there's a badder Lass.
When You meet pesin weh pass You . . . .You go know say Jesus is Lord.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by bxcode(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
It pays to be good mehn, no matter what. cool cool cool
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
@OP: Good morning (i.e it's good to see you've finally woken up to reality) wink
Naija girls will only take advantage of you if you're a good (mugu) guy.

Missy B:

For every bad Lad, there's a badder Lass.
When You meet pesin weh pass You . . . .You go know say Jesus is Lord.

You wish. Empty boast.

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 190: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
Faher:

@OP: Good morning (i.e it's good to see you've finally woken up to reality) wink
Naija girls will only take advantage of you if you're a good (mugu) guy.

You wish. Empty boast.

i seriously tink maybe he refused paying
and now she dumped him
my brother save your money
as long as the cash is in your aza Nothing do u~
mst 9ja babes (apart 4rm my loved 1(s) are thieves in spaghetti clothing!!
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
I think one of the major problems you are having is that you have always played the goodguy.I can understand your hurting and wanting to react for sometime but why would you let some gals who have no value for you destroy your whole personality if you were ever truly a good guy?From what i've seen on nairaland most of the men have poor opinion of women why ask such biased people for advise?My dear poster life is too such to allow some bad experience color the rest of your life i'm rooting for you that you will keep on being the good guy you are nobody but you deserves it.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
andromida:

I think one of the major problems you are having is that you have always played the goodguy.I can understand your hurting and wanting to react for sometime but why would you let some gals who have no value for you destroy your whole personality if you were ever truly a good guy?From what i've seen on nairaland most of the men have poor opinion of women why ask such biased people for advise?My dear poster life is too such to allow some bad experience color the rest of your life i'm rooting for you that you will keep on being the good guy you are nobody but you deserves it.

you didn't get it, the guy is a suck guy playing good grin grin grin
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
srry i meant nobody but you deserves the benefit of being a good guy in my earlier post it went like "you are a nobody"that was nt my intent
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by 190: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

you didn't get it, the guy is a suck guy playing good grin grin grin
you want to stat a fight between males and females abi?
u wont succeed
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Creamish(f): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
@OP . . define ur own "good" . . is it

a. Mugu
b. Iti boribo
c. Sensibly good
d. Gullible

Just so we'l know how best to advice u . . . cos u can b a good guy wit ur brainz working (dat way, no girl rides on u wit ur eyez wide open) . . u dont need to go all out and b someone ur not just to prove a point. Besides, ur next victim just may b d girl uv been lookin for.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by seun0622(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

good for you!!
it seems you re getting it all wrong, I have never played the good guy .I am absolutely one and proud to say it. I was never outsmarted in anyway cos I 'm always out as soon as she begins to show the traces.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Creamish(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
seun0622:

it seems you re getting it all wrong, I have never played the good guy .I am absolutely one and proud to say it. I was never outsmarted in anyway cos I 'm always out as soon as she begins to show the traces.

dont c y u shuld b bothered with d attitudinal change then. . .
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2010
since you are a confirmed good guy then its simple keep on being the good guy only wiser and more experienced that way you"ll be able to make a good choice
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by datemax: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
Women don't base their choices of men on how "good" or "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't make a woman become attracted to you. This doesn't make a lot of logical sense, and it's hard to ACCEPT.

You don't have to treat a woman BADLY for her to like you. But if you think being "nice" or "good" will spark attraction in a woman , then think again.

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by iice(f): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
Creamish:

@OP . . define your own "good" . . is it

a. Mugu
b. Iti boribo
c. Sensibly good
d. Gullible

Just so we'l know how best to advice u . . . cos u can b a good guy wit your brainz working (dat way, no girl rides on u wit your eyez wide open) . . u dont need to go all out and b someone your not just to prove a point. Besides, your next victim just may b d girl uv been lookin for.

Babe, you make sense kiss kiss
I think people think good guy is synonymous with lack of common sense.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2010
I think u just knw how 2 play good while not learn d bad aswel. Learn 2 bed as fast as posible so as to play both as it comes.both wil help u determine any fowl play. Arm urself b4 u get harmed. They are more dangerous than the devil.chek my topic. i'll brake hearts in revenge.Girls hav both knife n flower.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Creamish(f): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
iice:

Babe, you make sense kiss kiss
I think people think good guy is synonymous with lack of common sense.

kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by MissyB1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
Faher:

You wish. Empty boast.
A trial will assure You.
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by dobodobo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
if you good, You go suffer,Them go collect your money, them go dey bring all palava come your side but if you bad, you go enjoy, them go give you intimacy, when problem arise, them no go come your side, Na good person go dey suffer for this world.

I thank God, now I am a bad boy, if you no Bleep,you no collect money,if you Bleep finished,I no remember you again, Na another girl I dey search for as prey

1 Like

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Faher(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2010
Missy B:

A trial will assure You.

I've met such type.
"Loud as a motor bike, but couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight" (Quoting Jay-Z)
Once you figure out their weak point, all the bad a.s.s behavior becomes huffing and puffing
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by vivaladiva(f): 6:59am On Jun 30, 2010
as for naija===i wont advice any one to be a good guy or goood babe
the level of corruption is endemic, every one they find mugu
swing a net and ur more likely to catch a whole bunch of users and piss takers
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by kayc33(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2010
I stopped being good the day she told me i was too good for her to date undecided

2 Likes

Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by vivaladiva(f): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2010
dnt stop being a good guy,ur kinda gal is just round d corner
dnt let some b-i-t-c-h ruin it for us that love good guys oooooo
Re: It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy ! by Dark1(m): 8:18am On Jun 30, 2010
dobodobo:

if you good, You go suffer,Them go collect your money, them go dey bring all palava come your side but if you bad, you go enjoy, them go give you intimacy, when problem arise, them no go come your side, Na good person go dey suffer for this world.

I thank God, now I am a bad boy, if you no bleep,you no collect money,if you bleep finished,I no remember you again, Na another girl I dey search for as prey

your moniker indeed precedes u, thanks 4 making me laugh this morning.

@ op: Good girls abound, just bide your tym and be cautious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Suck Her Brest And Milk Come Out / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.