Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him (1243 Views)

Kindly Recommend Between Mercedes Benz C Class 2003-06 nd Honda Accord 2006/2007 / Kindly Recommend A Family Car(3 Rows) / Kindly Recommend Nissan Or Toyota Car (1.2m) For Office Work And To Carry Load. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Horlartunes: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2018
please recommend him for me can i make deals with him without any problem thanks

sultaan, egunmogaji, piyke, GAZZUZZ, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, thecar, sooperrescue, Banky3w, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, autologic, Autoelectng, Kingreign, chukel, opsudei1, oblo, weyreypeye, razaqmb, nurey, nwanneni, Princetom1, cosplay, johnabraham, evilspirit,deedee44, carshopper, protocol, taxiappguy, ifyeez,gentlelife50, jayooh, jergermeister, lacomb, chillex8, fogman, Enyinne krisrock. akanniade10 Kashif chucsmoore and all the others I cannot remember
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by sooperrescue(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2018
Who is carshopper?
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by jodeci(m): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Carshopper is a correct guy and very reliable,I got my car through him.21000USD deal was sealed online without seeing him,I paid 16000USD upfront and he delivered a very amazing clean tittled Nissan Pathfinder to me in 2011. Met him on nairaland,spoke with him on phone and I enlisted his trust thereafter.
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 4:58am On Sep 01, 2018
sooperrescue:
Who is carshopper?

the guy that delivered to u Mobil 1 oil at your office at ikeja along
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 4:59am On Sep 01, 2018
jodeci:
Carshopper is a correct guy and very reliable,I got my car through him.21000USD deal was sealed online without seeing him,I paid 16000USD upfront and he delivered a very amazing clean tittled Nissan Pathfinder to me in 2011. Met him on nairaland,spoke with him on phone and I enlisted his trust thereafter.

thanks my oga
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by DelTel(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2018
I recommend him as well.

We met on NL about half a decade ago and he is one of the 4 people i met here i can provide irrevocable reference and surety. (until someone comes up with any allegation they can't defend themselves).
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by sooperrescue(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2018
Carshopper:

the guy that delivered to u Mobil 1 oil at your office at ikeja along
Oh, my guy, long time. Let me have your number again. Very reliable
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2018
sooperrescue:

Oh, my guy, long time. Let me have your number again. Very reliable

08038181313... yes been a while ... the country get as e b o... thanks
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by sooperrescue(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Noted. Will call you later
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2018
DelTel:
I recommend him as well.

We met on NL about half a decade ago and he is one of the 4 people i met here i can provide irrevocable reference and surety. (until someone comes up with any allegation they can't defend themselves).

thanks my best best bizness partner now turned friend ... we did bizness over 2years witout meeting and finally we met this year and it's been great.
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Horlartunes: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2018
Thanks family I love you all
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by deedee44: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2018
I've seen carshopper once or twice before at another nairalander's place, I don't know him personally but I know his friend and I can vouch for his friend anywhere anyday anytime. As the popular saying goes, Show me your friend...
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Horlartunes:
please recommend him for me can i make deals with him without any problem thanks

sultaan, egunmogaji, piyke, GAZZUZZ, Obekediamondfuto, thebigkendo, thecar, sooperrescue, Banky3w, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, autologic, Autoelectng, Kingreign, chukel, opsudei1, oblo, weyreypeye, razaqmb, nurey, nwanneni, Princetom1, cosplay, johnabraham, evilspirit,deedee44, carshopper, protocol, taxiappguy, ifyeez,gentlelife50, jayooh, jergermeister, lacomb, chillex8, fogman, Enyinne krisrock. akanniade10 Kashif chucsmoore and all the others I cannot remember

He is a good person.

We haven't meet or see before, although I still owe him chilled Orijin which he his yet to call me for redemption.

He was one of the people I contacted for assistance and guidance when I was investigating whether Uber/Taxify business is a good and viable business. He was candid with his advice and even send me sample agreement etc.

And from our interactions on Uber thread and observation online, he (in my opinion) his a good person.

If you can trust Uncle G, you should trust him.
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by oride: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
deedee44:
I've seen carshopper once or twice before at another nairalander's place, I don't know him personally but I know his friend and I can vouch for his friend anywhere anyday anytime. As the popular saying goes, Show me your friend...

Exactly. Friend of a good friend is a cool friend. Carshopper comes highly recommended from a reliable associate.

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
thanks
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by jodeci(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Carshopper:

thanks my oga

U don forget me now,God dey sha!
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
jodeci:

U don forget me now,God dey sha!

No oo… na country wey hard wey make me double hussle… how is the little man?
Re: Hello Nairalander Kindly Recommend Carshopper To Me Can I Deal With Him by Carshopper(m): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
We Delivered ...Car cleared 2weeks ago ... One more to go

Trust the process

(1) (Reply)

End Of Discussion Mechanic In Ibadan / Agressivo: The SUV You Wish Lamborghini Had Made / Nissan Primera Driving Acceleration Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.