Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bad Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Romance (664 Views)

Bad Romance: Wife Catches Lecturer While F*cking His Student (watch Video) / Bad Romance. / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Romance by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
Theme song: Lady Gaga's Bad Romance

First she whined that I broke her heart.
Then we later made up and I mended her heart. But I put her on probation for security reasons.
When you love, you must love no matter what happens.
I told my former film production assistant to pose as a Nigerian guy from the U.S.A and toast her. He called her and she lied that she was not in any relationship and that her ex was a construction worker. As he was still talking to her and she was lying, he handed me the phone and she was shocked. She started begging and pleading.
But it was all over in my heart, but I did not let her know.
She swore to be faithful and all that.
I gave her about N300, 000 (three hundred thousand naira) in cash and gifts within 18 months for her welfare.
I gave her many options to leave and be free to date others, but she was always accusing me of looking for excuses to dump her.
"Are you tired of me?"
"Are you not happy with me?"
But out of pity, I still kept her. I did not want her to accuse me of breaking her heart again.
Later I found out that she was cheating and she was even unrepentant.
I rebuked her with all the nasty names I know in English and her mother tongue. But I decided to leave her with a prayer.
"May God deliver you and please save your credit to call your new boyfriend."
The relationship is over, but that does not mean I will not continue to give her money.
The fact is, I believe that as long as a babe or lady is not married to you, she is free to date others.BUT. THE BIG BUT IS, LET HER BE BOLD ENOUGH TO SAY THE TRUTH.

It is your life and God help you lead your life as you wish, but keep your lies to yourself.

Telling lies will not make anyone love you more, because one day your lies will destroy you.

Personally, I do feel sorry for humans and the female folk in particular.
We did not create ourselves.
We are creatures of lust by nature.
But you can choose to be noble and God will help you.
Re: Bad Romance by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
Uhhh Okay! undecided
Re: Bad Romance by 190: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
if i talk now
u go vex send me mail,
Re: Bad Romance by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
AMEN[/b[b]]!!!
Re: Bad Romance by iice(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2010
loooooooooolllllll. . .i thought wisdom/strength/character development came with age.
Free una selves abeg.
Humans! Always either trying to backstab, coerce/manipulate or validate something.
Re: Bad Romance by mukina2: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
there's a hero

erm ok grin grin
Re: Bad Romance by iice(f): 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2010
You don mara grin grin grin
Na to kukuma play Hero by Mariah Carey. . . cheesy
Re: Bad Romance by james1(m): 3:35am On Jul 03, 2010
@orikinla.just right,you are matured romantic.I like the part where you said gurls are free to date other guys so long as you peeps are.not married:it applies to guys too.but out of respect,I suggest each party keep it from the other.
Peeps find this difficult,many will vehemently disagree.I firmly believe one is within one's right in this regard.
What is your view?as this is a very critical issue.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Should You Give Him An Ultimatum? / Shock Weds Mobo444

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.