Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election (26169 Views)

Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
it seems u having difficulties answering simple questions. Ur initial claim was that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt. That was an emphatic statement. Now u have changed it 2 99% of Nigerians are "liable 2b corrupt & are corrupt minded." Let's agree u are right 4a minute. D question I asked which u have still not answered is how did u come this conclusion? What research did u do 2 come 2 this conclusion? 99% of 170million is 168,300,000. Did u interact with this number of people? Did u test them 2 have come 2d conclusion that they are corrupt, corrupt minded&liable 2b corrupt?

D 2nd question I asked u is how is buhari better than this 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt or corrupt minded?

3rd, who&who are d demons that u say stole d future of Nigeria?(give names pls). Who is it that u say wants 2 secure d future? U still haven't answered d question?

4th, What makes u think am interested in an Igbo man becoming on any other person becoming president based on ethnicity?
i have given you all the answers
1. Almost everyone want free money on this planet earth.
99% is even understatement,
Everybody wants freebies without working for it.
And this is what the opposition is hanging on to, that if buhari tried to secure our future by investing in infrastructure and agriculture in order to curb importation, which can not be achieve in 3yrs,
So because we want free corrupt money , and the opposition knows that.
That is to say that somebody like buhari can not win election in Africa without dancing to the masses tune.
2 . those that stole your future are the past leaders which I said before, that they wasted almost $1tr in 16yrs, so who were the leaders for the past 16yrs.
Thief Obj and thief atiku, ineffectual buffoon and thief madueke.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
buharitill2023:
i have given you all the answers
1. Almost everyone want free money on this planet earth.
99% is even understatement,
Everybody wants freebies without working for it.
And this is what the opposition is hanging on to, that if buhari tried to secure our future by investing in infrastructure and agriculture in order to curb importation, which can not be achieve in 3yrs,
So because we want free corrupt money , and the opposition knows that.
That is to say that somebody like buhari can not win election in Africa without dancing to the masses tune.
2 . those that stole your future are the past leaders which I said before, that they wasted almost $1tr in 16yrs, so who were the leaders for the past 16yrs.
Thief Obj and thief atiku, ineffectual buffoon and thief madueke.
seems u don't no d difference between "what" and "how". When u say 99% of a population are corrupt, corrupt minded or liable 2 corruption, that's d what. D question is how did u come 2 that conclusion? What research did u do? How did u experiment on 168,300,000 people 2no that they are corrupt, corrupt minded or liable to corruption? Did u interact with 168,300,000 people 2 have come 2 ur conclusion? Did u read it in a book? Its not enough 2 say things just 4d sake of it. U should b able 2 defend what u say, unfortunately u can't.

Now u have added a ridiculous spin 2 it..."almost everyone want free money on this planet earth." How do u no that? Even at that there's a difference between wanting free things&being corrupt. A person may desire free things doesn't necessarily mean d person is corrupt.

Which tune did d masses ask buhari 2 dance to? How is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? Again u have failed 2 answer d question.

Between 1999&2015, was it only obasanjo, atiku&madueke that ruled this country? In trying 2 justify buharis affection & penchant 4 frolicking with perceived corrupt politicians, u said this in ur earlier post:

"So because they have case in court and the court has not found them guilty."

If this is ur submission, is there any court that has found obasanjo, atiku, GEJ and madueke guilty of corruption? Do these folks have any corruption case in court like buharis friends?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
lexy2014:
seems u don't no d difference between "what" and "how". When u say 99% of a population are corrupt, corrupt minded or liable 2 corruption, that's d what. D question is how did u come 2 that conclusion? What research did u do? How did u experiment on 168,300,000 people 2no that they are corrupt, corrupt minded or liable to corruption? Did u interact with 168,300,000 people 2 have come 2 ur conclusion? Did u read it in a book? Its not enough 2 say things just 4d sake of it. U should b able 2 defend what u say, unfortunately u can't.

Now u have added a ridiculous spin 2 it..."almost everyone want free money on this planet earth." How do u no that? Even at that there's a difference between wanting free things&being corrupt. A person may desire free things doesn't necessarily mean d person is corrupt.

Which tune did d masses ask buhari 2 dance to? How is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? Again u have failed 2 answer d question.

Between 1999&2015, was it only obasanjo, atiku&madueke that ruled this country? In trying 2 justify buharis affection & penchant 4 frolicking with perceived corrupt politicians, u said this in ur earlier post:

If this is ur submission, is there any court that has found obasanjo, atiku, GEJ and madueke guilty of corruption? Do these folks have any corruption case in court like buharis friends?
what happened to mama peace and thief madueke property forfeited by the court.
Where is thief obj $16b for power,
Tell atiku to go to US.
I don't want bother you on their corrupt case,
They are not corrupt, but it was the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that has be singing that thief obj and thief atiku are corrupt when they were in apc, and they also said thief akpabio and thief ibori were not thieves when they were in corrupt pdp.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
buharitill2023:
what happened to mama peace and thief madueke property forfeited by the court.
Where is thief obj $16b for power,
Tell atiku to go to US.
I don't want bother you on their corrupt case,
They are not corrupt, but it was the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that has be singing that thief obj and thief atiku are corrupt when they were in apc, and they also said thief akpabio and thief ibori were not thieves when they were in corrupt pdp.

Like I said, u are having problems answering simple questions. Let's back it up a bit.

When u say 99% of a population are corrupt, corrupt minded or liable 2 corruption, that's d what. D question is how did u come 2 that conclusion? What research did u do? How did u experiment on 168,300,000 people 2no that they are corrupt, corrupt minded or liable to corruption? Did u interact with 168,300,000 people 2 have come 2 ur conclusion? Did u read it in a book? Its not enough 2 say things just 4d sake of it. U should b able 2 defend what u say, unfortunately u can't.

If obj stole $16b, has any court indicted him? What happened 2 mama peace? Did she rule Nigeria? U mentioned just 4 political office holders. Are these d only people who governed Nigeria between 1999-2015? D question I asked earlier which u have failed 2 answer is how is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt?

Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2018
lexy2014:

thief obj boasted that he has spent $16b on power without result, so what do you want the court to say, that thief obj did not embezzled the money, the say way the court said thief saraki that did not declared his assets, actually did that in anticipation.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said ineffectual buffoon was not corrupt but pej was involved in an unexplainable wealth.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said madueke was not corrupt but channel money to oversea to buy properties through her acolytes.
That was how our court free thief ibori but the London court found him guilty.

So let me answer your dearly question with direct answer.
If we carry out census, can even arm rubber admit he is an arm rubber? The kind of question the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist ask, they will know the truth, just to make matter long, they will be stressing it.
99% of Nigerians are corrupt,
Everybody wants freebies without working is that not a corruption.
A civil servants that received 50,000 naira , can ride car worth 2m naira within a year.
Youth without work are riding jeep, young girls without work are doing akuna akuna even at the age of 12yrs, the society is decay, You can see the way all female both children and adults wear trousers,eyelashes,make-ups and Brazilian weavon , I am so annoyed, you may not called it corruption because that is what you desire, but I put It to you that it encourages corruption, tell me how such people will go to farm, tell me if they depend on western culture and their way of life without working, won't they be liable to be corrupt just to have that kind of life? Tell me why youth will not steal to satisfy his girlfriend worldly desire.
Everybody I have met both offline and online confirm that they prefer corruption (free money )more than development.
Tell me why people will sell their vote, just because of money, because they want to look good to attract the opposite sex, and you said is not corruption.
Tell me who did not like honey or sugar, 99% of Nigerians like it, they can do anything just to get it, and you said is not corruption.
Did you still need official census to know that 99% in the world are corrupt.?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2018
buharitill2023:
thief obj boasted that he has spent $16b on power without result, so what do you want the court to say, that thief obj did not embezzled the money, the say way the court said thief saraki that did not declared his assets, actually did that in anticipation.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said ineffectual buffoon was not corrupt but pej was involved in an unexplainable wealth.
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said madueke was not corrupt but channel money to oversea to buy properties through her acolytes.
That was how our court free thief ibori but the London court found him guilty.

So let me answer your dearly question with direct answer.
If we carry out census, can even arm rubber admit he is an arm rubber? The kind of question the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist ask, they will know the truth, just to make matter long, they will be stressing it.
99% of Nigerians are corrupt,
Everybody wants freebies without working is that not a corruption.
A civil servants that received 50,000 naira , can ride car worth 2m naira within a year.
Youth without work are riding jeep, young girls without work are doing akuna akuna even at the age of 12yrs, the society is decay, You can see the way all female both children and adults wear trousers,eyelashes,make-ups and Brazilian weavon , I am so annoyed, you may not called it corruption because that is what you desire, but I put It to you that it encourages corruption, tell me how such people will go to farm, tell me if they depend on western culture and their way of life without working, won't they be liable to be corrupt just to have that kind of life? Tell me why youth will not steal to satisfy his girlfriend worldly desire.
Everybody I have met both offline and online confirm that they prefer corruption (free money )more than development.
Tell me why people will sell their vote, just because of money, because they want to look good to attract the opposite sex, and you said is not corruption.
Tell me who did not like honey or sugar, 99% of Nigerians like it, they can do anything just to get it, and you said is not corruption.
Did you still need official census to know that 99% in the world are corrupt.?

Is it thru census that u determine if people are corrupt or thru research? Are u sure u no d meaning of census? Its obvious u don't even no what u are talking about.

Again, I will add this from a previous conversation.

In trying 2 justify buharis affection & penchant 4 frolicking with perceived corrupt politicians, u said this in ur earlier post:

U are calling obasanjo a thief, yet no court has indicted him but at d same time, u are defending buharis friends by saying "the court has not found them guilty". Am not interested in defending obasanjo or atiku. Am just interested in exposing ur double standards & hypocrisy. When its buharis enemies, they are thieves. When its buharis friends, u will say no court has found them guilty. Is double standards not corruption?

I still go back 2d question I asked u, how is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? This is a question u still have not been able 2 answer.

I will repeat this. A desire 4 free things isn't corruption. If I desire that a friend gives me a free ride from work, is that corruption? If I desire that someone buys me a meal, is that corruption? U seem 2b confusing a lot of things. Is it now corruption 4 ladies 2 wear trousers, do make up, put eyelashes &use weavon? If these items cause corruption, y does d govt allow their importation&sale and collect taxes on them? Pls bros check d meaning of corruption in ur dictionary. What I noticed is that u seem not 2 have an understanding of d terms u are using. Ur write up is full of bogus claims.

U say "everyone u have met online & offline tell u they prefer corruption". This everyone u met, how many are they? Are they up to 168,300,000? People sell their votes. Yes that's true but is it every voter that sells his vote? Who is buying d vote? Which political parties are buying votes? Again I ask, all these Nigerians u say are corrupt, how is buhari better than any of them?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2018
lexy2014:

Is it thru census that u determine if people are corrupt or thru research? Are u sure u no d meaning of census? Its obvious u don't even no what u are talking about.

Again, I will add this from a previous conversation.

In trying 2 justify buharis affection & penchant 4 frolicking with perceived corrupt politicians, u said this in ur earlier post:

U are calling obasanjo a thief, yet no court has indicted him but at d same time, u are defending buharis friends by saying "the court has not found them guilty". Am not interested in defending obasanjo or atiku. Am just interested in exposing ur double standards & hypocrisy. When its buharis enemies, they are thieves. When its buharis friends, u will say no court has found them guilty. Is double standards not corruption?

I still go back 2d question I asked u, how is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? This is a question u still have not been able 2 answer.

I will repeat this. A desire 4 free things isn't corruption. If I desire that a friend gives me a free ride from work, is that corruption? If I desire that someone buys me a meal, is that corruption? U seem 2b confusing a lot of things. Is it now corruption 4 ladies 2 wear trousers, do make up, put eyelashes &use weavon? If these items cause corruption, y does d govt allow their importation&sale and collect taxes on them? Pls bros check d meaning of corruption in ur dictionary. What I noticed is that u seem not 2 have an understanding of d terms u are using. Ur write up is full of bogus claims.

U say "everyone u have met online & offline tell u they prefer corruption". This everyone u met, how many are they? Are they up to 168,300,000? People sell their votes. Yes that's true but is it every voter that sells his vote? Who is buying d vote? Which political parties are buying votes? Again I ask, all these Nigerians u say are corrupt, how is buhari better than any of them?
thief obj boasted, nobody accused him, but he said it with his mouth. The case of thief saraki and thief ibori are proves that the court are not reliable, that is why thief madueke prefer Nigeria for his trial, not that we lack prosecutors, even with live evidence, the court will set them free, the Supreme Court even free bode George that he was politically convicted.

Buhari is better than all the aspirant in all political party.
So need to ask if buhari is better than 99% of Nigerians, the answer is yes.

The 99% nigerians are corrupt. Because a man or woman that desire worldly things are not innocent in the book of proverb.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:
thief obj boasted, nobody accused him, but he said it with his mouth. The case of thief saraki and thief ibori are proves that the court are not reliable, that is why thief madueke prefer Nigeria for his trial, not that we lack prosecutors, even with live evidence, the court will set them free, the Supreme Court even free bode George that he was politically convicted.

Buhari is better than all the aspirant in all political party.
So need to ask if buhari is better than 99% of Nigerians, the answer is yes.

The 99% nigerians are corrupt. Because a man or woman that desire worldly things are not innocent in the book of proverb.

What did obj boast about? What did he say with his mouth? D same courts that u say are unreliable are d same courts u are said haven't found buharis friends guilty of corruption hence they aren't corrupt. So if these courts are unreliable, y are u depending on their verdict 4 buharis friends?

Whether obj or saraki are corrupt isn't d issue. D issue is ur hypocrisy & double standards. Buhari&his friends aren't corrupt but those who are in d opposition are thieves. That's double standard& its corruption

Like I said earlier, u are really having a hard time with English language. There's a difference between what& how. D only thing u keep talking about is d what which u can't defend cos u are making bogus claims. I didn't ask u if buhari is better that other presidential candidates. I asked u HOW is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? Pls answer d question.

Theres a difference between being literate& being educated. Literacy doesn't equate 2 education. U can read&write but u are obviously not educated cos u don't seem 2 understand what u are writing & d questions am asking u.

How did u come 2d conclusion that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt? Did u conduct a research on d entire population of d country which is 170,000,000? did u conduct interviews, conduct surveys&give out questionnaires? Did u conduct tests in controlled & uncontrolled environments? Did u analyse any data using statistical research methods? (Am sure u still don't have an idea what all these things mean). if u didn't do all these, then how did u come about 99%? D remaining 1% which amounts 2 1,700,000, what happened 2 them?

What is a worldly thing? What do u mean by people desiring worldly things? Does buhari not desire worldly things?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2018
lexy2014:

What did obj boast about? What did he say with his mouth? D same courts that u say are unreliable are d same courts u are said haven't found buharis friends guilty of corruption hence they aren't corrupt. So if these courts are unreliable, y are u depending on their verdict 4 buharis friends?

Whether obj or saraki are corrupt isn't d issue. D issue is ur hypocrisy & double standards. Buhari&his friends aren't corrupt but those who are in d opposition are thieves. That's double standard& its corruption

Like I said earlier, u are really having a hard time with English language. There's a difference between what& how. D only thing u keep talking about is d what which u can't defend cos u are making bogus claims. I didn't ask u if buhari is better that other presidential candidates. I asked u HOW is buhari better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? Pls answer d question.

Theres a difference between being literate& being educated. Literacy doesn't equate 2 education. U can read&write but u are obviously not educated cos u don't seem 2 understand what u are writing & d questions am asking u.

How did u come 2d conclusion that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt? Did u conduct a research on d entire population of d country which is 170,000,000? did u conduct interviews, conduct surveys&give out questionnaires? Did u conduct tests in controlled & uncontrolled environments? Did u analyse any data using statistical research methods? (Am sure u still don't have an idea what all these things mean). if u didn't do all these, then how did u come about 99%? D remaining 1% which amounts 2 1,700,000, what happened 2 them?

What is a worldly thing? What do u mean by people desiring worldly things? Does buhari not desire worldly things?
99% in this country are corrupt, I have given you all the explanation you need,
So thief akpabio and ameachi are corrupt, does it mean, they should not vote for buhari because they are corrupt, that is the main issue here,
Since buhari is not corrupt, only Saint should vote for him.
And the 99% including thief akpabio and ameachi should vote for corrupt pdp.
That is my point that if only Saint vote for buhari or apc, how can apc win any election.

On the second issue, I have said it before that if 99% are corrupt and buhari is not corrupt, that means buhari is better than the 99% nigerians.

If the judges exonerate this criminals that does not mean they are not corrupt,
Thief saraki and thief ibori were free by corrupt judges that does not mean that they are not corrupt., and that does not stop the corrupt to vote for buhari,
He can mingle with them because they are human beings and they are citizen of Nigeria and they are electorate.
If your children are corrupt, and they bribe their way out, will you stop them from be your children.
Thief obj said he spent $16b for power, is that difficult for you to understand?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:
99% in this country are corrupt, I have given you all the explanation you need,
So thief akpabio and ameachi are corrupt, does it mean, they should not vote for buhari because they are corrupt, that is the main issue here,
Since buhari is not corrupt, only Saint should vote for him.
And the 99% including thief akpabio and ameachi should vote for corrupt pdp.
That is my point that if only Saint vote for buhari or apc, how can apc win any election.

On the second issue, I have said it before that if 99% are corrupt and buhari is not corrupt, that means buhari is better than the 99% nigerians.

If the judges exonerate this criminals that does not mean they are not corrupt,
Thief saraki and thief ibori were free

U haven't explained anything. U are just making bogus claims. How did u come about d figure 99%? What research did u do? What research tools did u use? How, where&when did u interact with 170,000,000 people 2 have come 2d conclusion that 99% of that population are corrupt? D 1% that u did not account 4 which is 1,700,000, what happened 2 them? Who are they and y are they not corrupt?

It isn't an issue of whether buhari isn't corrupt or not. Am asking u how is it that he is better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? Break it down with facts&details. Not bogus claims. Explain d intricacies. For instance, if I say Mercedes Benz is better than Toyota, I should b able 2 provide facts of what makes Benz better than Toyota. I should b able 2 talk about d features of both vehicles pointing out where Benz has superior advantage & abilities. But in ur case, u have done nothing. U just repeating urself over&over again with no facts, no details...nothing.

This is another ambiguous statement from u:

"The 99% nigerians are corrupt. Because a man or woman that desire worldly things are not innocent in the book of proverb."

And I asked u 2 defend it. U still can't defend it cos u don't even no what u mean by d things u have written.

Again I ask clarify what u mean by "worldly thing"? What do u mean by people desiring worldly things? Does buhari not desire worldly things?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by buharitill2023: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2018
lexy2014:

U haven't explained anything. U are just making bogus claims. How did u come about d figure 99%? What research did u do? What research tools did u use? How, where&when did u interact with 170,000,000 people 2 have come 2d conclusion that 99% of that population are corrupt? D 1% that u did not account 4 which is 1,700,000, what happened 2 them? Who are they and y are they not corrupt?

It isn't an issue of whether buhari isn't corrupt or not. Am asking u how is it that he is better than d 99% of Nigerians u say are corrupt? Break it down with facts&details. Not bogus claims. Explain d intricacies. For instance, if I say Mercedes Benz is better than Toyota, I should b able 2 provide facts of what makes Benz better than Toyota. I should b able 2 talk about d features of both vehicles pointing out where Benz has superior advantage & abilities. But in ur case, u have done nothing. U just repeating urself over&over again with no facts, no details...nothing.

This is another ambiguous statement from u:

"The 99% nigerians are corrupt. Because a man or woman that desire worldly things are not innocent in the book of proverb."

And I asked u 2 defend it. U still can't defend it cos u don't even no what u mean by d things u have written.

Again I ask clarify what u mean by "worldly thing"? What do u mean by people desiring worldly things? Does buhari not desire worldly things?
i have explained and you don't understand my explanation because you don't want to understand.
I even give example with our Lord Jesus Christ that if Jesus was to contest for president of Nigeria will he rejects sinners vote because only Jesus is worthy.
So buhari is better than 99% nigerians, because he is more honest and morally right than 99% of Nigerians.
For instance, drinking of alcohol, smoking, womaniser, petty thieves which are common among 99% of Nigerians.
All these desire for worldly things or for the sin can lead to corruption.
If you are not corrupt, I don't see any reason why you hate buhari.
Is people that loves sins that hate Christ.
He that love money will not be innocent.
This is the first criteria to know those who are corrupt.
99% of Nigerians and around the globe worship money.
All these arguments back and front point to the fact that is not wrong for buhari to solicit for vote from both the corrupt and the saint.

lexy2014:

D problem is that u are putting buhari on d same pedestal with Jesus. Earlier I asked u what was Jesus' mission, u didn't even no&I reminded u that his mission was 2 save sinners that's y he constantly frolicked with them. I also asked u what is buharis mission & u said it is 2 win election which clearly shows selfishness. There's nowhere in d constitution that says d job of d president is 2 win election. By that statement of yours, u clearly showed that power is d only thing buhari is interested in. And that is y APC&its supporters have nothing 2 offer in any discussion but name calling, insults& unverifiable bogus claims. Its all about power. So when u encounter someone like me challenging what APC/buhari & its supporters stand 4, u guys feel threatened &begin 2 say "y do u hate d man?" U guys always feel every criticism of buhari is hatred but at d same time, u guys don't offer anything apart from vilifying others. D reason is simple, d only thing buhari,APC&its supporters are interested in& know is power. Nothing else.

Going back 2d 99% debate. U say buhari is more honest&morally upright than 168,300,000 people. That's good. D question which u have failed 2 answer is when, how&where did u interact with 168,300,000 people 2 have come 2d conclusion that buhari is more honest&morally upright than them? What&what did buhari do that these 168,300,000 can't or didn't do? Did u test these people 2 have come 2 ur conclusion? Did u interact with these 168,300,000 people? How did u interact with them?

Again, there is d 1% which u haven't accounted 4. That 1% is 1,700,000 people. Who are these people? Y didn't u add them 2d 99%?

Now u say 99% of Nigerians engage in drinking of alcohol, smoking, womaniser, petty thieves which are common among 99% of Nigerians. When&where did u witness 168,300,000 engage in drinking, smoking, womanising&stealing? Where&when did u witness 168,300,000 people worship money? While all these were going on, what were d remaining 1,700,000 people doing?

i don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist lack understanding,
I claring stated using Jesus as an example, we are not talking about mission, or let assume if Jesus is to contest for president of Nigeria, that is an example, ok, for your understanding, take me for example as thief, not that I am actually a thief, that is the meaning of example.

So what engagement are you talking about?
I have not see any jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that were able to engage me,
If buhari mingle with corrupt people and you are insulting him is that an engagement,
In terms of achievement Btw 16yrs of pdp and 3yrs of buhari, you will tell me the people that spoiled pdp are in apc now. Is that engagement, I am just so tired how the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist reason.
Is buhari corrupt,? Don't tell me people around him are corrupt, that is why I brought Jesus example,
And the constitution you refer to, did not not say is a crime to associate with electorate whether corrupt or Saint.
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:
i have explained and you don't understand my explanation because you don't want to understand.
I even give example with our Lord Jesus Christ that if Jesus was to contest for president of Nigeria will he rejects sinners vote because only Jesus is worthy.
So buhari is better than 99% nigerians, because he is more honest and morally right than 99% of Nigerians.
For instance, drinking of alcohol, smoking, womaniser, petty thieves which are common among 99% of Nigerians.
All these desire for worldly things or for the sin can lead to corruption.
If you are not corrupt, I don't see any reason why you hate buhari.
Is people that loves sins that hate Christ.
He that love money will not be innocent.
This is the first criteria to know those who are corrupt.
99% of Nigerians and around the globe worship money.
All these arguments back and front point to the fact that is not wrong for buhari to solicit for vote from both the corrupt and the saint

D problem is that u are putting buhari on d same pedestal with Jesus. Earlier I asked u what was Jesus' mission, u didn't even no&I reminded u that his mission was 2 save sinners that's y he constantly frolicked with them. I also asked u what is buharis mission & u said it is 2 win election which clearly shows selfishness. There's nowhere in d constitution that says d job of d president is 2 win election. By that statement of yours, u clearly showed that power is d only thing buhari is interested in. And that is y APC&its supporters have nothing 2 offer in any discussion but name calling, insults& unverifiable bogus claims. Its all about power. So when u encounter someone like me challenging what APC/buhari & its supporters stand 4, u guys feel threatened &begin 2 say "y do u hate d man?" U guys always feel every criticism of buhari is hatred but at d same time, u guys don't offer anything apart from vilifying others. D reason is simple, d only thing buhari,APC&its supporters are interested in& know is power. Nothing else.

Going back 2d 99% debate. U say buhari is more honest&morally upright than 168,300,000 people. That's good. D question which u have failed 2 answer is when, how&where did u interact with 168,300,000 people 2 have come 2d conclusion that buhari is more honest&morally upright than them? What&what did buhari do that these 168,300,000 can't or didn't do? Did u test these people 2 have come 2 ur conclusion? Did u interact with these 168,300,000 people? How did u interact with them?

Again, there is d 1% which u haven't accounted 4. That 1% is 1,700,000 people. Who are these people? Y didn't u add them 2d 99%?

Now u say 99% of Nigerians engage in drinking of alcohol, smoking, womaniser, petty thieves which are common among 99% of Nigerians. When&where did u witness 168,300,000 engage in drinking, smoking, womanising&stealing? Where&when did u witness 168,300,000 people worship money? While all these were going on, what were d remaining 1,700,000 people doing?
Re: Eight Politicians With N232bn Corruption Cases Working For Buhari’s Re-election by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
buharitill2023:

i don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist lack understanding,
I claring stated using Jesus as an example, we are not talking about mission, or let assume if Jesus is to contest for president of Nigeria, that is an example, ok, for your understanding, take me for example as thief, not that I am actually a thief, that is the meaning of example.

So what engagement are you talking about?
I have not see any jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that were able to engage me,
If buhari mingle with corrupt people and you are insulting him is that an engagement,
In terms of achievement Btw 16yrs of pdp and 3yrs of buhari, you will tell me the people that spoiled pdp are in apc now. Is that engagement, I am just so tired how the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist reason.
Is buhari corrupt,? Don't tell me people around him are corrupt, that is why I brought Jesus example,
And the constitution you refer to, did not not say is a crime to associate with electorate whether corrupt or Saint.

D highlighted confirms my earlier statement that a typical buhari supporter would rather vilify&engage in name calling instead of addressing issues raised.

U said this:

"If buhari mingle with corrupt people and you are insulting him"

Can u pls produce d statement I made in d course of our interaction that showed that I insulted buhari? This is another clear confirmation of what I said above. D penchant 4 vilifying others as a result of ur inability 2 engage in a discussion. Any criticism of buhari is seen as insult or hate. So pls provide d statement I made were I insulted buhari.

U have concluded that 99% of Nigerians are corrupt which translates to 168,300,000 people. And I have asked u d following:

U say buhari is more honest&morally upright than 168,300,000 people. That's good. D question which u have failed 2 answer is when, how&where did u interact with 168,300,000 people 2 have come 2d conclusion that buhari is more honest&morally upright than them? What&what did buhari do that these 168,300,000 can't or didn't do? Did u test these people 2 have come 2 ur conclusion? Did u interact with these 168,300,000 people? How did u interact with them?

Uptill now u are going round in circles without being able 2 prove what u said. Y wouldn't u b tired when u make spurious & unverifiable claims all in an attempt 2 vilify Nigerians?

Y wouldn't we talk about mission? How would u understand whether a person is doing d right or wrong thing if u don't no their mission? How will u assess a person without a knowledge of d persons mission? Mission justifies ur presence in a place. I understand. u aren't interested in mission. U are only interested in election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.