Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana (2518 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by McKren(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2007
dblock:

Unless you can give me detailed evidence as to why his moves to and fro parties were dubious, I cannot take your remark or anyone else's for that matter seriously. It's your word against mine, prove me wrong or forever hold your peace wink

If you are so biased about Gana no amount of what anyone says will make you change your mind but for the records let me state my case.

Every government have an agenda whether Military or Democratic government, and members of that government have to believe in the principles and policies that make up their agenda otherwise they have no bussiness being in that government. So when a government official serves in the cabinet of two successive governments that have divergent views then that government official simply has no ethics or principles himself. He is just in Government for the sake of it and that is dubious. However while serving in lets say two successive left-wing (or same political party) governments is acceptable it is utterly fraudulent to be part of every government whether they have left, right or centre views.

We are talking of a man that has served successive military governmentS. You can not tell me that a military government that ousted another military government will have the same agenda otherwise there wont be any justification for that coup in the first place.

SO THE QUESTION IS HOW WAS JERRY GANA ABLE TO BE PART OF SUCCESSIVE MILITARY GOVERNMENTS, AND HOW IS THAT NOT DUBIOUS??
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by dblock(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2007
I am not biased.
I'll be honest with you I haven't got a real reply for what you've just said, but that is circumstantial.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by otokx(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2007
y did gana not say it when he was enjoying with pdp?
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by lewa(m): 2:16am On Apr 05, 2007
Gana is a fool~in government circles such people are called AGIP~any government in power.Was a minisfer under IBB,Abacha,OBJ.C'mon!It's it now that he knows his party is corrupt?That is after failing to get the nod as presidential aspirant!Gana is reminiscent of a commercial sex worker,he lies and does not possess any iota of dignity or truthiness at all!The same person that brought to our attention" dividends of democracy" on his jamboree unnecessary trips round the country as Minister for Information showcasing the rot,governors claimed as projects!He would rot in hell,dishonest fool!
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by 9ja4eva: 2:43am On Apr 05, 2007
otokx:

y did gana not say it when he was enjoying with pdp?

They are all the same.Gana shld start by telling us how much money he ate too.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Bolarge(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2007
lewa:

Gana is a fool~in government circles such people are called AGIP~any government in power.Was a minisfer under IBB,Abacha,OBJ.C'mon!It's it now that he knows his party is corrupt?That is after failing to get the nod as presidential aspirant!Gana is reminiscent of a commercial sex worker,he lies and does not possess any iota of dignity or truthiness at all!The same person that brought to our attention" dividends of democracy" on his jamboree unnecessary trips round the country as Minister for Information showcasing the rot,governors claimed as projects!He would rot in hell,dishonest fool!

My guy take am easy.Calm down.Breathe easy. grin
I been think say na only me no gbadun the Gana guy but I obviously get seniors for dis department. grin
Gana ko,Gbana ni.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by tianshie(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2007
@Tayo
Omo you get am well well,na the gist be dat jare,owo ni koko!
Jerry Ghana dey eye your pocket grin
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by watchung: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2007
JERRY GANA OF ALL PEOPLE. RODE WITH CUNNING/DESTRUCTIVE BABANGIDA, SLEPT WITH BRUTAL ABACHA AND ATE WITH OBASANJO.

What a low life! Absolutely no moral compass. For those who say Obasanjo is a failure how do u come about your grading? AFAIK every leader in Nigeria's history could be said to be a failure then. I don't think Obasanjo has done everything he could have done as president but to label him a total failure is very disingenuous.

Yes the masses have not started benefiting from the reforms taking place but then again did we expect Nigeria to become a Utopian society overnight? These things take time. Not a big fan of Obasanjo but at least I know he's laid the groundwork for our country to move forward. Namely stabilizing the banking sector, building up the foreign reserves, EFCC, telecommunications sector to name a few. When was the last time there was exchange rate parity between the parallel market and the black market?

Even if you hate the PDP at least lets be honest its the only party that is a semblance of an institution. The other parties are in disarray. To be honest there is no reason why we should have more that 5 to 7 max parties in Nigeria. Politician in Nigeria are like spoiled "Stepford Wives" and big time "Sore Losers" Why must every one that loses a primary go and create another party when they know they have absolutely no chance of wining. However I agree there are some principled people e.g Pat Utomi that are running, but then again look at that clown, Orji Kalu God bless his heart. That one one become president for Nigeria? Na wah for Naija because our standards low sha.

I think we are in the right direction and Nigerians need to realize that the government can do everything for them. The next thing that needs to be done is Land Reform so that  entrepreneurs' can use their land as collateral for loans, privatization of most parastatals, enforced anti corruption, building of transportation infrastructure to move products efficiently, focus on education, security and then leave the rest to the budding Nigerian entrepreneur.

Nigeria is a cashed based society and without easy access to capital we are going no where. How many people do u think can afford to pay cash for a car in the US or in Europe for that matter? All those flashy cars we see on TV are all financed by banks because only a few people can afford to pay cash for them. That's what's called "consumer driven" economies. Eventually those loans are paid off in 3-5 years and the car becomes the property of whoever financed it. Then take a look at home mortgages, if you borrow money to buy a house from a bank and can pay it off over a 10-20 year period, a lot of Nigerians will then be able to buy homes and those are just 2 examples. If Nigerians are not able to get loans to finance their spending as I said earlier we ain't going no where and that's why banking reforms are imperative.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Agboola1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2007
its about the first time im hearing this jerry guy condemning a sitting government. he is always in and around evry government, to him no one is bad so long as he picks his paychecks. by the the way we dont need an equally corrupt guy to tell us about another. i wonder why he waited till now. could it be because his contract was terminated by his loss in the presidential primaries or just because he has overstayed his welcome in governance. instead he should start confessing his sins against the masses in collaboration with all the govt he has palleyed.by the way dirty mouth dont say clean things joooo.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Rhea(f): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2007
Jerry Jerry!
grin
If only there was a 'Thisday' award for the most shrewed political prostitute ever,
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by CrudeOil2(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2007
Had it been he was the flag bearer of the failed party,he wouldnt have said those true words.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by 9ja4eva: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2007
They are sycophants
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by obasmog(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2007
dont him know these before contexting under the PDP for president. but all the same I can say he's one the pordigal son we have in these country.

PDP has the most full manifesto but never be able to achive witin 8years of ruling this stste(NIGERIA) and are saying they still want to come back again. I think we are no more fools that they can still play in the name of anything they try to believe in.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by emmanas(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2007
the old man now know that PDP govt is a failure wen he have no chance to have the power again. wen he's enjoying PDP is not a failure then.
all well & good he has know now, wat can we do for him than to let him go but I will say we count him as one of the pordigal son of this land.

but my people this is now time for us to look befofore we leap now in order not to be fooled again. lets vote for those of good integrity not the party.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by 9ja4eva: 2:58am On Apr 14, 2007
utomi is the man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thief Senator Ogunniya: Pictures / Another Picture Of Nigerian Police. / Jonathan Pleads With Labour To Suspend Strike !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.