Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana (2564 Views)

Tunde Bakare Worried That APC Govt Is Finding It Difficult To Bring "Change" / Sword Crossing At Captain Gana’s Wedding (photos) / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by mazaje(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2007
ABUJA— ONE-TIME Secretary of the People’s Democratic Party's (PDP) Board of Trustees and former Presidential aspirant of the party, Professor Jerry Gana, has described the eight years of the PDP-led administration as an abject failure.

Prof. Gana bared his minds on the performance profile of the party in a statement in Abuja yesterday by his spokesman, Mr Dan Unimna.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/articles/2002/headline/f102042007.html
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by 9ja4eva: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2007
Hes absolutely right.PDP as a party shldnt be voted into any position in government.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by omon(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2007
No other party is as organised as PDP, The opposition don't even have alternative policies, they are all attacking OBJ. They easily forget OBJ is not in contention for the next election - misplaced priorities
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by ishmael(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2007
Jerry Gana?? that MAMSER guy?? was he not part of OBJ's government??
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Razorr(f): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2007
I tire o. . . Helep me aski dem o!
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by jgirl3: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2007
I'm already tired of this politics. It's like everyone is now grasping at straws to just pull last minute stunts. How long has PDP been in government that it has been labelled a failure? With just one president, they've already discredited it. We all know that PDP is one of the strongest parties (if not the strongest) in Nigeria and all we can do is hope that they get a good president this time. After his tenure we can see if it is truly a failure.

Besides, we don't want to jump from frying pan to fire so if PDP is a failure and another weak party comes in, they will steal our money and use it to make their parties popular.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Bolarge(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2007
This Jerry Gana guy is just a bloody ass-licking idiot. After dining with them (PDP) for 7 out of the 8years,does he think he can now stand aloof and exculpate himself from the misrule? The statement credited to him is right. He on the other hand is a wrong soul.He's now political history,let him just shut up and not try canvassing for cheap political relevance/attention.Sounds a lot like sour grapes to me.Nonsense. angry
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by osegwu(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2007
PDP Government and PHCN, WHICH IS better?
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Bolarge(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2007
osegwu:

PDP Government and PHCN, WHICH IS better?

Can any good thing come out of either? angry grin
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by magneto(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2007
Bolarge:

This Jerry Gana guy is just a bloody ass-licking idiot. After dining with them (PDP) for 7 out of the 8years,does he think he can now stand aloof and exculpate himself from the misrule? The statement credited to him is right. He on the other hand is a wrong soul.He's now political history,let him just shut up and not try canvassing for cheap political relevance/attention.Sounds a lot like sour grapes to me.Nonsense. angry

my sentiments exactly!! that bloody fool should sharrap his dirty mouth!!! angry angry after praising obj to high heavens during his haydays, its now he knows that pdp messed up abi? make fire roast that im yeye mouth for am. . . nonsense! just becos he lost pdp ticket!! hisssssssss!!!!
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by dblock(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2007
Absolute rubbish, look at all these amebos angry angry.
Jerry Gana left PDP because he realised that PDP didn't stand for development or for the people, he didn't leave for glory. Get all the facts before you insult God fearing people. I even contacted the man and he explained his motives.
He speaks the truth so why should he be held in disrepute angry angry angry
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by magneto(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2007
dblock u amaze me!! shocked u mean for 7 good years he didnt realize that PDP didnt stand for development jeez!!! dude i thot u was smarter than that! so why did he scramble for PDP presidential ticket? it was only after he lost the primaries, he now turned around to talk rubbish from his yeye mouth. come to think of it, i can still remember watching him on tv some 2yrs ago, zealously praising OBJ and supporting his overseas travelling habits. . . even when he demanded a brand new presidential jet from the senate. and u tell me that bloody ass kisser should be taken serious? God fearing my ass!!! angry angry
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Coleslove: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hold on, Can i ask a question. Are we voting Parties or Individuals? If we see credible individual in PDP why not vote for change. Lets not throw away the baby along with bath water. wink wink wink
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Coleslove: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2007
The fact remains that those who criticize PDP where there while things were bad and going bad. Now everyone of them cliams he's innocent. If Jerry Gana had been allowed to contest the Presidential Elections he wouldn't have condemned PDP same as Atiku and others. They are reacting this way cause they have been wounded.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Hugoboi(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2007
D fact that PDP led govt is a failure isnt news but it regard this statement by Gana as the rantings of a frustrated politician.Everybody knows he was the president's/pdp spokesman during the first tenure.the fact the he isnt eatin from the table no more doesnt give him the moral stance to make such assertions.Gana sucks both as an academician and a politician.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by McKren(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2007
The truth is, no one knows those who make up the PDP anymore.

Soon Tony Anenih and Amadu Ali will soon tell us the PDP government is a failure.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Hugoboi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2007
Soon Tony Anenih and Amadu Ali will soon tell us the PDP government is a failure.

D two f*ckers.Other parts of the demonic triumvirate called PDP.good for nothin old men
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by chuka2003(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2007
Bolarge:

ride on brother. the man should shut his trap! lipsrsealed the baggar has been in government for sooooooooo long that he smells of foul whenever he opens that his mouth. if he had any dignity for himself he would lock himself up in a hole and hide himself forever. him and his fellow bastards with their insincerity and greed are the people that brought our beloved country to its knees. angry angry
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Coleslove: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hugoboi:

D fact that PDP led govt is a failure isnt news but it regard this statement by Gana as the rantings of a frustrated politician.Everybody knows he was the president's/pdp spokesman during the first tenure.the fact the he isnt eatin from the table no more doesnt give him the moral stance to make such assertions.Gana sucks both as an academician and a politician.

See what i mean. Jerry is just a shameless Idiot. He's just trying to be another masters Dog by 2007. I bet you that's his plan
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by CrazyMan(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2007
PDP is the worst presidential party Nigeria has produced.
if you watch closely, you'll find out that all states that are governed by a PDP candidate are in shambles.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by tianshie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2007
Jerry Ghana is ever the willing turncoat when he smells an opportunity.
He's just an attention seeking charlattan.
The man reminds me of TOS Benson,-a shameless opportunist!
Did I say Bleep him yet?
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by TayoD(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2007
@tianshie,

Jerry Ghana is ever the willing turncoat when he smells an opportunity

Is this supposed to be a riddle?  Are you insinuating that Jerry Gana is in it for the "Ghana must go?"  grin wink
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by toshmann(m): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2007
@dblock and people who think like him

anybody who takes jerry gana serious is sick. i didnt read the $hit he wrote b/c i dont need him to tell me that the PDP is horrible. even my cat in cardiff knows that.
this is a man who has been in govt for years, serving unelected dictatorial regimes, turned overnight into a democrat and served this same PDP govt for 7yrs and now he suddenly realises what my cat knew as far back as 2001, that PDP is a failure.

this is a man who in 2002 when i visited abuja went to church (anglican church in gwarinpa) and preached the sermon for the day making pro OBJ political statements during the sermon even when OBJ opponents where in attendance. . . . . . . . .he must be joking angry
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by McKren(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2007
What I simply have been unable to figure out is how this man was able to serve successive governments who ousted each through coup.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by Nobody: 1:55am On Apr 04, 2007
I doubt if Jerry Gana is qualified to tell us if this government has been a failure or not. For a turncoat who has been a part of almos every retrogressive and leprous military dictatorship since the Babangida administration, he is not qualified to lecture us about government failures.

Is the PDP now a failure because Gana is no longer a member of the board of trustees?
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by adconline(m): 6:14am On Apr 04, 2007
because Gana thinks that Nigerians suffer from amnesia. He was fired by Baba because He had arranged for Archbishop of Abuja to deliver a sermon during Democracy Day. The bishop lashed out at Baba and his cohorts who were supporting 3 rd term agenda. Trust Baba, he does not like reprimand or challenge, so instead of confronting the Bishop, he fired Gana.

So he is politically jobless, that's why he is seeking for attention. If PDP failed as he said, he was part of that failure. I can vividly remember what he said in PH during presidential elections 2003 on fuel scarcity. “That Nigerians do not resent us because some disgruntled elements are sabotaging government efforts"
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by dblock(m): 7:19am On Apr 04, 2007
This is pathetic, these are just conclusions based on raw thinking. No proper research, no insight whatsoever. If Jerry Gana is a Glory Hunter or if he is unworthy then 85% of the world population must be Glory Hunters and Unworthy people.

I personally know Jerry Gana, My dad knows the guy, we've been praying for him for quite a while now.

There are 5 groups of people on earth
The Serious ideologists who are capable of committing mass murder, the mentally unstable who have Little or no friends and isolate themselves from everyone else, The ones who hate and love, they are genrally good people but won't enter heaven, the more tolerant nd more benevolent group of people who will most likely enter heaven(If it exists) and lastly the Prophet's of God on earth(The usage of "prophet in this sentence is not literal). Jerry Gana falls in the group of people who Love and hate(45% of the world's population), if he is unworthy and just a glory unter then most of the world's populationare doomed and this also means that those of you who judge him wrongfully should loo into the verses in the bible that state, "He who is free of sin throweth the first stone" etc.

Jerry Gana made mistakes but he is by no means corrupt or unfit to take up any position in office.
You guys should save you hatred for people that deserve it like IBB OBJ, Kalu, Yar Adua, Alams, Tinubu, Buhari etc.

Remember He who is free of Sin throweth the first stone. wink
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by dayokanu(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2007
PDP and OBJ govt is a failure agreed but we dont need Jerry Ghana must Go to tell us that for since early 90's he has been an integral part of every govt even in the dark days of Abacha and though the govt have various ideology they always seem to agree with Jerry I can now see the Principle he has
Dont mind him he is just saying that so that OBJ can call him back and he would retract his statement saying the press misquoted him.
Any Government In Power (AGIP)
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by 9ja4eva: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2007
LOL.I dont tink PDP is d way forward for Nigerians though.They have really failed Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by McKren(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2007
@dblock

No matter how related Jerry Gana is to you
the fact remains that Jerry Gana, Adamu Ciroma or Atiku Abubakar have no moral right to tell Nigerians that PDP Govt is a failure, it is an insult on our collective sensibility. Except of course they are appologising for failing Nigerians that is a different case alltogether.
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by dblock(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2007
Unless you can give me detailed evidence as to why his moves to and fro parties were dubious, I cannot take your remark or anyone else's for that matter seriously. It's your word against mine, prove me wrong or forever hold your peace wink
Re: Pdp Govt Is A Failure — Jerry Gana by swing4real(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2007
Don´t mind the idiot. He is ANY GOVERNMENT IN POWER. I won´t be suprise if PDP wins again he comes back to say PDP is the best thing to happen to Nigerians

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Is Taking Over Africa: Africans Should Be Worried. / Veetee’s $12m Ofada Rice Factory Raises Hope – Fg / Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.