Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,100 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Am I Alive Or Dead? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Alive Or Dead? (1916 Views)

Who Should Be Held Responsible If This Man Is Found Maimed Or Dead / Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Tranquil(m): 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2007
Thank you all you Fucking advisors for breaking my relation!!!

You all concreted that stupid doubt in my boy's mind, it's over finally, Happy you asswholes??
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by okoatiobo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2007
u r as dead as dodo - mugun
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2007
@tranquil

first of all,, YOU need to know how to spell
secondly, YOU need to post ONLY when you can see clearly thru the 'bile' that's blocking your eyes
thirdly, YOU started the post, its YOUR relationship, so YOU broke it up.

end this thread .
Re: Am I Alive Or Dead? by cuteass1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2007
@Tranquil dear, I'm really laughing my ass off here ooh @ your insinuations shocked

the only reason why i won't get mad at you for blaming us about your broken relationship is that you need someone to pour your frustration and anger and disappointment on. And if you've chosen nairaland, then honey be my guest wink

Unlike some here i know the whole story at least what you and your hubby told us, because remember you created this thread and he created one that was later on locked. So you can't fool me ooh.

If my retentive memory isn't playing a fast one on me, then i can clearly remember you saying you didn't want him, that you didn't like the way he treated you, and that you were going to leave him and go find another life. Now it happened and yet you aren't satisfied, human beings and their wahala sef.

Now sweetheart, if you want to blame anybody for whatever happened to your relationship then the right person should be the one you see in the mirror when you look into it, guess what I'm trying to say is that "you" and you alone caused it.

You came on a forum to seek candid help and advice but then you always ended up "playing" the "i know it all game", now nobody survives in life with that attitude, if you knew what to do, then why bringing us into it.
Secondly, we pointed out your mistakes, which were huge and instead of acknowledging them and pleading for forgiveness, you started claiming right and defending your actions

How can you even blame us at all sef? did we come to your house to ask of what was going on? weren't we all sitting in front of our computers when you came to pour out your relationship to us? na wa ooh

well I'm sure this would be a lesson to you next time, maybe it was a good thing that you guys broke up, because you caused each otherĀ  so much pain. I wish you luck sha, hope you find your "that right one" and do your duties as a loving spouse and not the other way round wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Keep Him Calling Back / How To Get A Pretty Girl For A Babe / Why Do Boys Grab My Arms Whenever I Go To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.