Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,797 members, 7,831,579 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (45102 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by zlantanfan: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2018
F
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by NobodyKnows(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2018
ola12:
That means Buhari is just as fake as any other politician out there shocked
Fake
He lost election and he cried cos he felt he was cheated or something.
How’s that being fake .
Go get sense abeg
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by CheapDataGuy: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Corocodile tears.

Abeq mah go sell market jhoor.

Mtn & 9mobile data dey gidi gba
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by tysax1: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2018
So what!!! Na today we Dey see cry
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by MPESA(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

So rooted that our leaders out of love and commiseration for us as future leaders couldn't hold their feelings in public and control their emotions.

This is not a disguise of empathy. This is a true expression of love and tender kindness.

Their fondness for us as youth is second to none, as their primary agenda is ensuring our safety and wellbeing.

It is saddening to behold that they ended up bursting into uncontrollable tears.

What a love!

The question for you and I is that if our dignified officeholders can go to such extent to secure our future betterment, what are you and I doing to help move this country forward?

I'm feeling sobber already as am typing.

What manner of men are these?

Leaders that love us so much that they couldn't even hide it or undercover it in pretence.

We must compensate them for this kind gesture by voting for them in 2019 and by reelecting their generations into power.

We so much confide in your leadership and that of your lineage Sirs.

I'm speaking on behalf of the youths only.
Bro you and who
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Benekruku(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
Weeping for the treasury

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by AvatarMode(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

So rooted that our leaders out of love and commiseration for us as future leaders couldn't hold their feelings in public and control their emotions.

This is not a disguise of empathy. This is a true expression of love and tender kindness.

Their fondness for us as youth is second to none, as their primary agenda is ensuring our safety and wellbeing.

It is saddening to behold that they ended up bursting into uncontrollable tears.

What a love!

The question for you and I is that if our dignified officeholders can go to such extent to secure our future betterment, what are you and I doing to help move this country forward?

Leaders that love us so much that they couldn't even hide it or undercover it in pretence.

We must compensate them for this kind gesture by voting for them in 2019 and by reelecting their generations into power.

This your write up..is it a joke or what?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by MPESA(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

What a love!

Bro you and who. grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Temptee101(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Hardened criminals
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by baliyubla: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2018
@Atiku your weeping has given you away. we all know how the first two ended. One is now a lifeless dullaard, while the other is a helpless idiat. So sorry Atiku we won't take the chance of finding out what you will be after those Croc tears.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by properguy: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Lol croc tires

They should tell us concrete plans for the country

Nigerians shouldn't buy these cheap tactics anymore
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ipobarethieves: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so it means atiku will be elected come next year
cool.That one dey waste his time
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by pat077: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari and ortom cried b4 being elected and thier performance has been below par, so we need no crying president next year.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by bobnatlo(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari cry for nigeria,
Which kind fuckery be that
Brooos u Don forget
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Noblefirstlady: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Then I need to go and cry my own too who no wan be president
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by sarcasticdude(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2018
4,444,310 topics and this piece of dog sh!t gets pushed to FP?....lemme search for a suitable meme I'm coming
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by daveP(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Presidency 11:35 Atiku wept
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by FreeConCiencE: 9:41am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

What a love!

What is this one saying? ....... Sarcasm?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by bobnatlo(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Netfilix:
Anti-Buhari keyboard warriors be like

[img]https://media1./images/f3b9d3bfe30fc4922rh20588bccdc39433/tenor.gif[/img]
Na only Buhari u see there abi

Kwantinuuu!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by pwetie: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

What a love!

Who else saw sarcasm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by mrkia(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2018
owukpa:
As election year draws closer, Nigerians are expected to see political drama and activities by politicians.

It seems there is something special about the tears of aspirants.

Few years ago, Presdient Muhammadu Buhari wept for the nation Nigeria and he’s not the number one citizen.

In 2014, Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom wept for Benue State and the following years he was elected.

Just yesterday, presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar wept for Nigeria after obtaining his interest form and 'your guess is as good as mine.' lol

source>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/09/weeping-politicians-pictures-of-buhari-atiku-and-ortom-crying-for-nigeria.html
And you forgot to add the CRYING � CRYING of YEAR 2018 -- Fayose
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Atiku the dreamer.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Isobug: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2018
Lol....I laugh in kiswahili
Buhari crying?

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Auxtin85(m): 9:54am On Sep 01, 2018
thesicilian:
The Weeping Undergraduate Criminals.

I remember this book

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Aldebaran(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2018
Crocodile tears grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by reiddecuti: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Season of WEEPING.

Should I say 'WAILING'.

It seems that's the easy way of winning ticket this days in 9ja.

Weep and you'll be voted for.

I dey laugh ooo.........
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ola12(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Fake
He lost election and he cried cos he felt he was cheated or something.
How’s that being fake .
Go get sense abeg
So now that he has finally entered and wasnt "cheated", what has he done?
Ps. If u attempt to insult agn I'm no longer replying you, since you cant talk maturedly witout attempting to insult anybody
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by fvck(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

What a love!

You well so?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by docadams: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

What a love!

DOA. Tell Atiku this won't work. Kolework. Fake tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki / Photo Of Amaechi At The Launch Of Ogoniland Clean-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.