Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians (45082 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by RealityShot: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
owukpa:
As election year draws closer, Nigerians are expected to see political drama and activities by politicians.

It seems there is something special about the tears of aspirants.

Few years ago, Presdient Muhammadu Buhari wept for the nation Nigeria and he’s not the number one citizen.

In 2014, Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom wept for Benue State and the following years he was elected.

Just yesterday, presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar wept for Nigeria after obtaining his interest form and 'your guess is as good as mine.' lol

source>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/09/weeping-politicians-pictures-of-buhari-atiku-and-ortom-crying-for-nigeria.html
the "something" is the money Naa..

Win senate, N1billion each year

Win governorship, at least N150 billion at your disposal each year, salary, allowance, etc not included!

Win presidency and Naa unlimited salary, allowance, budget, etc!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by GAJIT: 10:08am On Sep 01, 2018
When they weep like this before taking over power, the masses weep more after taking over power e.g the LIFELESS one!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Why do they always use white handkerchef
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by BAILMONEY: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

So rooted that our leaders out of love and commiseration for us as future leaders couldn't hold their feelings in public and control their emotions.

This is not a disguise of empathy. This is a true expression of love and tender kindness.

Their fondness for us as youth is second to none, as their primary agenda is ensuring our safety and wellbeing.

It is saddening to behold that they ended up bursting into uncontrollable tears.

What a love!

The question for you and I is that if our dignified officeholders can go to such extent to secure our future betterment, what are you and I doing to help move this country forward?

I'm feeling sobber already as am typing.

What manner of men are these?

Leaders that love us so much that they couldn't even hide it or undercover it in pretence.

We must compensate them for this kind gesture by voting for them in 2019 and by reelecting their generations into power.

We so much confide in your leadership and that of your lineage Sirs.

I'm speaking on behalf of the youths only.
YOU DEY CRAZE
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by wakeupafricanyo: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Weeping politician can not do anything for Nigerians buhari as an example
What we need is young tested technocrat DANKWAMBO is the ANSWER
@GOMBE THE WORK SPEAK FOR IT SELF
#BEYOND THE PROMISE
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by JacksonOyibo: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Glink2018(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2018
Weeping because of the greatest opportunity he could utilised during obasanjo regime...but he never got that opportunity again.

It's a big lesson to learn in atiku case. He has all the opportunity to become the next president after obj first tenure but he trusted baba by his words...and allow baba to go for second term. After second term as promised by baba , the promise made by baba was not fulfilled.

Unfortunately for him now ,he's wrestling for just presidential ticket with those ones that was his subordinates when he was VP.

What a bitter experience! ...

And the worst of it all is that it's not certain that he will emerge the winner.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by begge: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2018
All dis na lifeless cry
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Kingjames(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2018
remain saraki
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Blakjewelry:
so it means atiku will be elected come next year
Exactly what it means, so get ready.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by saintol(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Fake external tears cum original internal laughter. Who tears help? Fellow Nigerians, our mumu for all these kind yeye tears don do ooo.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by HomeOfMe(f): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
owukpa:
As election year draws closer, Nigerians are expected to see political drama and activities by politicians.

It seems there is something special about the tears of aspirants.

Few years ago, Presdient Muhammadu Buhari wept for the nation Nigeria and he’s not the number one citizen.

In 2014, Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom wept for Benue State and the following years he was elected.

Just yesterday, presidential aspirant, Atiku Abubakar wept for Nigeria after obtaining his interest form and 'your guess is as good as mine.' lol

source>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2018/09/weeping-politicians-pictures-of-buhari-atiku-and-ortom-crying-for-nigeria.html
They all have one thing in common-deceit. Buhari used his to deceive and manipulate Nigerians,now atiku and jang are trying theirs.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by RAPSTARBENHOPE(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is deep-seated.

So rooted that our leaders out of love and commiseration for us as future leaders couldn't hold their feelings in public and control their emotions.

This is not a disguise of empathy. This is a true expression of love and tender kindness.

Their fondness for us as youth is second to none, as their primary agenda is ensuring our safety and wellbeing.

It is saddening to behold that they ended up bursting into uncontrollable tears.

What a love!

The question for you and I is that if our dignified officeholders can go to such extent to secure our future betterment, what are you and I doing to help move this country forward?

I'm feeling sobber already as am typing.

What manner of men are these?

Leaders that love us so much that they couldn't even hide it or undercover it in pretence.

We must compensate them for this kind gesture by voting for them in 2019 and by reelecting their generations into power.

We so much confide in your leadership and that of your lineage Sirs.

I'm speaking on behalf of the youths only.

in calling 911 U are mentally retarded
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by abrahamicseed(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Fayose suppose to be the fourth person......shedding tears outside laughing inside.....crocodile tears
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by surgical: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2018
ola12:
That means Buhari is just as fake as any other politician out there shocked
so you don't know, everybody knows that now,na before people dey take am serious, not anymore
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by opedaydydx9(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is a lying bastard
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by TrustinGod247: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2018
check the link and see what is happening in Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/samolad69/posts
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by purplekayc(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2018
Weeping or cleaning sweat ?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 01, 2018
You forgot diaisgodoh

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by ola12(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2018
surgical:
so you don't know, everybody knows that now,na before people dey take am serious, not anymore
My brother I didnt know o, you knw his supporters are always calling him "Mr integrity", as if he's a saint cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by excel4us: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2018
I think they knew that they will cry. they have their HANDKERCHIEF ready to wipe away tears
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Tylerbreeze(m): 11:11am On Sep 01, 2018
The cry of a lifeless man is an abomination before God grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by fk001(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Audray:
Hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Nice one.You're so damn funny...

What's funny in that piece of sh!t he typed??
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Vince77(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Fake ass niggars
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by bluefilm: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2018
What of Madam Patience own?

Her own diarisgod fake tears even pass crying for Naija. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by enemyofprogress: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2018
The thing pain dem
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by sixcargo: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians are funny. Laugh wan kill me oooooh! Our politificians will never change because they see us as their private estate.
Nigerian youths let's unite and take back our country. Say No to hate Huasa Amaka! Yoruba Amaka!! Igbo Amaka!!!
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by beautyerhu86(f): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2018
Ekez:
Buhari cry for nigeria,
Which kind fuckery be that

That crying of buhari was 20 years ago when Abacha died
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by Eagleword14(f): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
The weeping weepers...lolzz grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by hustla(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
RealLordZeus:
lol na fight

Real one Bro
Bastard thieves and pretenders
Re: Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians by felony101(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
How dare u leave fayose out of this....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Illegal Militia Training Camp In Rivers State. Photos / IGP Confirms Forgery Of Senate Rules, Says Saraki, Ekeremadu Have No Immunity / RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.