Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (35420 Views)

Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by omenziate(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish why showing us?

Give or help in secret then let our heavenly father reward you openly

Such vacuous reasoning , don’t you know some NGOs and other well meaning Nigerians can take this as an initiative to further help the old man or the community?

Think through before you hurriedly post in the name of sounding intelligent .

2 Likes

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by yusuff4u2c(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
It's so sad to see such an elderly person with his condition having to struggle just to barely stay alive. It's a good thing for motivation but in an ideal society, it is the responsibility of the society {government and individuals} to take care of senior helpless citizens. Internet has blinded us with fake beauty pictures of the world that we have forgotten the reality. God bless you dear sister for reaching out to this man. I hope well meaning Nigerians will rise to the occasion and help baba, really, he and others like him could use some help.

2 Likes

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by sammirano: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked only one person?

No..na 10 people
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
If you take this man away from the farm for a week he might die. The farm is his life. Shame he lives in a shithole where hard work is not celebrated and stealing is called being smart

1 Like

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
sammirano:

No..na 10 people
Get sense!
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by sammirano: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Get sense!

Get brain!
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
sammirano:

Get brain!
You need it more
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by marttol: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
sod09:
And some ediots will come online to beg
lol
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by sammirano: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
You need it more

Jambite.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by papalsbuIl: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:
Can I know the causes of all these, especially the deaf, blind and dumb? Was it caused through sickness?
[/s]
shatap there and get out
you don't belong to a sane discussion

you're a rule breaker
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun should take care of you
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
sod09:
Abi o
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Appili(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
A support group should be raised for Baba and Praise Odom should coordinate it,am ready to give my widow's mite and can reached @07036870370
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Please how does he communicate. I know deaf and dumb use sign languages, but this man is deaf dumb with one hand paralyzed shocked
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
sammirano:

Jambite.
OK
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by shox: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
sod09:
Electronic id**ts for that matter
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
papalsbuIl:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
you don't belong to a sane discussion

you're a rule breaker
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun should take care of you

What has he done wrong? Why so emotional . If anyone deserves a ban, it is you for using strong words.

1 Like

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by sod09(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
but you beg for me 10k last week
may Ogun kill you asshole.... motherfucker
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by sammirano: 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2018

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
sod09:
may Ogun kill you asshole.... motherfucker
you are a nucklehead
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by sod09(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you are a nucklehead
where's your proof nah...werey
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by alert200(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
what you just did is great. And I tell you it 'll motivate many live. I pray God strengthen baba

1 Like

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by papalsbuIl: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
BastardMicheal:
[/s]
Respect yourself.

shutup rule breaker
I'll continue reporting you since you decided to violate a Nairalander privacy with impunity
cc
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wow nice one op. God will bless you
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Beboy23:
Shared by Praise Odoma

I heard about a blind farmer in garin-sarki under Lau LG in Taraba state. I decided to go pay him a visit for my personal CDS & probably make a program out of it to encourage others. It's a 32km journey.

Got to a point where I have to board a bike & spent two hours sitting on bike. Arriving garin-sarki, I met Baba in his farm farming rice, I couldn't control the tears rolling down my eyes because I discovered that Baba is not only blind but BLIND, DEAF & DUMB with a paralysed left Hand.

Yes is true, Baba got blind, deaf & dumb at the age of 13. It will amaze u that Baba is a farmer just like any individual who can see, speak & hear. He farm to feed himself & feed 14 children that his deceased brother left behind.

If a blind, deaf & dumb Baba who is 71 years old can still farm rice, corn & maize what then is ur EXCUSE in life as an individual, as a youth, corp member, teen, parent & as a complete human who has healthy eyes, ears & mouth for not achieving what u want to achieve in life?

I want us to take this as a challenge & stop blaming people & situations around u but wake up strong, thank God for creating u & for where u ar, believe in urself, accept whom u ar and tell urself, Yes I can do it. U can achieve that colourful beautiful dream, u can get that level u want to.

Pray, think positive, work hard & u will discover that there's nothing impossible for human to achieve on earth & even in Heaven. be patient & keep pressing harder. Believe that God is there & He loves u, He will see u through. My Dear, u have no excuse in becoming what u want to become in life.

THIS IS GREATNESS!!!

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Preator: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
That's how I saw a video of a woman with no hands breastfeeding with her legs. She was able to dice vegetable while holding the knife with her leg. It was too much for me to watch.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Beboy23:
Shared by Praise Odoma

I heard about a blind farmer in garin-sarki under Lau LG in Taraba state. I decided to go pay him a visit for my personal CDS & probably make a program out of it to encourage others. It's a 32km journey.

Got to a point where I have to board a bike & spent two hours sitting on bike. Arriving garin-sarki, I met Baba in his farm farming rice, I couldn't control the tears rolling down my eyes because I discovered that Baba is not only blind but BLIND, DEAF & DUMB with a paralysed left Hand.

Yes is true, Baba got blind, deaf & dumb at the age of 13. It will amaze u that Baba is a farmer just like any individual who can see, speak & hear. He farm to feed himself & feed 14 children that his deceased brother left behind.

If a blind, deaf & dumb Baba who is 71 years old can still farm rice, corn & maize what then is ur EXCUSE in life as an individual, as a youth, corp member, teen, parent & as a complete human who has healthy eyes, ears & mouth for not achieving what u want to achieve in life?

I want us to take this as a challenge & stop blaming people & situations around u but wake up strong, thank God for creating u & for where u ar, believe in urself, accept whom u ar and tell urself, Yes I can do it. U can achieve that colourful beautiful dream, u can get that level u want to.

Pray, think positive, work hard & u will discover that there's nothing impossible for human to achieve on earth & even in Heaven. be patient & keep pressing harder. Believe that God is there & He loves u, He will see u through. My Dear, u have no excuse in becoming what u want to become in life.

God bless you sir, best news about NYSC CDS on nairaland. bravo

you deserve Presidential medal

1 Like

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
And you expect me to believe this sh!t!

Without sight you can move by sound. without sight and sound, what does he move with? If you want to lie, lie with sense abeg
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
sod09:

All nah hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Pictures From My Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.