Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,957 members, 7,956,599 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) (35425 Views)

Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos) / Huge Python Killed By A Farmer In Calabar (Photo) / Meet Reston Tedheke Ex-Militant, Who Is Ga'ate Farmer In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oh dear Lord!!!! cry cry cry one person, all these things??
Lord pls send help his way.

Thank you for my life, help me to use my abilities well lord

1 Like

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Inspiring cry

3 Likes

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wow, he's still strong and agile, to all those youths who don't want to hustle, they should take a clue from this.

1 Like

Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
And

AND some idiots will come online to beg.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by somehow: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Incredible.

Hope the 14 children from his late brother also help with farming too or they just eat the proceeds?
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by derecho(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
I wonder why people don't ask questions.
First look at the pix.The Op claimed one hand is paralyzed yet he held the hoe with the two hands at different times.
Secondly,if he's blind and deaf,how does he know when his crops are ripened, how does he navigate his farm? Does he actually farm or he has labourers being managed by sighted people? Feeding 14 people no be beans.
Prolly there is something the OP forgot to tell us.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
It inspired me.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:
This are one of the advantages of NYSC. To help a community or communities where gov don't reach

Govt should reach everywhere, no excuses.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Clinton207: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
So touching. No excuse for failure..
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ahan... Lazy youths.. pls no excuses anymore.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 11:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=amaniro post=70805575]This are one of the advantages of NYSC. To help a community or communities where gov don't reach[/quotE}GOD PUNISH nYSC
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Mustay(m): 12:46am On Sep 02, 2018
derecho:
I wonder why people don't ask questions.
First look at the pix.The Op claimed one hand is paralyzed yet he held the hoe with the two hands at different times.
Secondly,if he's blind and deaf,how does he know when his crops are ripened, how does he navigate his farm? Does he actually farm or he has labourers being managed by sighted people? Feeding 14 people no be beans.
Prolly there is something the OP forgot to tell us.

The people we have today are more interested in themselves, pictures and all that than the story itself. The OP just rushed us with the ability story meanwhile the big story is about the man himself, how he has lived, his challenges etc. If she (the lady who appeared to be interviewing) did not get the full gist from the man, then this story is not a story.
Re: Blind & Deaf Rice Farmer In Taraba With A Paralysed Left Hand (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 5:27am On Sep 02, 2018
I heard this story on human right radio in Abuja sometimes ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos) / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? / Pictures From My Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.