Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (41368 Views)

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by armyofone(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
I think it wasn't intended. With microphone in hand and thinking about his speech, I'm sure he didn't mean to hold her or placed his hand there.
Good morning!

oyb:
This is only the beginning. The internet will hunt down every picture of you using your position to tap current sorry grope. This cannot be the first time, not if you were so brazen.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by generationz(f): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
stagger:

What are these "hard evidences"? Tell us please.
one of the cars parked in Daniella's compound was registered in apostle johnson's name.

This was seen in a picture which she snapped showing off her fleet of cars.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:
Honest mistake made by the man. However, if we don't make a big deal out of it, how else would online lazybones have a productive day running down yet another person? All these people with single digit I.Qs running around social media assuming that a man of that stature would pick such a choice TV moment to perform such an act.

Best comment yet

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by BabaRamota1980: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
What business does a pastor have holding a woman close like that? This is an intimate touch. Her reaction shows she did not approve.

This pastor is lucky the American media is currently absorbed on Trump, otherwise .... grin
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by JAMSEE: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
APOLOGY ACCEPTED
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
armyofone:
I think it wasn't intended. With microphone in hand and thinking about his speech, I'm sure he didn't mean to hold her or placed his hand there.
Good morning!

Heh. His hand was not resting. It was grabbing. Like I said, na time of metoo

Let's wait smiley
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
oyb:

Let's wait smiley

Asin It kept moving & moving & moving. It would have just being in one place if it was resting.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by MChaze25(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Na Bill Clinton start all this joke and like play, E come enter reality
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Daeylar:
So you claim to have watched the program and saw him groping her continuously for over 20 seconds yet you come here and post this bs. undecided

You saw the tight hold he had on her yet you come here and type that it was an awkward mistake.

That part in bold proves you didn't watch a damn thing yet you come on nairaland with one kind of stupid boldness and post rubbish, even having the guts to ask someone if he watched the program when it's obvious you didn't watch a damn thing.

A screengrab? undecided it was a damn video. A viral video online. undecided

Comments like your idiotic comments make me lose hope in nairaland.

Next time resist the urge to type nonsense especially when you don't know what's involved.

guys like you who have this stupid urge to defend all sorts of ills done against women just because of your misogyny and as long as it's a man in the wrong, Will get into trouble one day, and I hope it comes soon enough.

Look at his mouth like honest mistake, saying people have single digit IQs when the comment you made can only come from people whose IQ is in the negatives.
Calling people Lazybones and zombies when you're too damn lazy to watch what actually happened before rushing here to post your ill informed opinion.

The boldness you all use to type trash on nairaland eh angry

You're a die-hard feminist and its already affecting you, just make sure you don't lose yourself in it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by MENTORCH(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
It was a mistake, what is even there in that her small breast.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Angelfrost(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
All you hypocrites foaming at the mouth would have done worse if you were in his position... But, wait o... Why do most of us guys have that strong urge to cup a feel whenever such opportunity arises... Some guys don't even bother to be coded about it, some fingers even reach for the nips while smacking their evil lips... smh.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Why are we crucifying the man na? The lady has no breasts. The chest is too flat. That's probably why the pastor didn't notice that he was holding breasts kiss tongue sad cool grin
#TeamLoveThemChubby
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Triniti:
It wasn’t intentional

Did you watch the video?

No?

Watch him move his fingers on Ariana's boob then come back and honestly repeat what you just typed.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by kingxsamz(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Grace will never cover up the sins of an unrepentant sinner. When you fail to confront your demons and overcome them by the Blood which was shed on the Cross, then your sins will multiply and follow you wherever you go in life. Even if you end up as a Pastor or Bishop, you'll be traveling with those sins and the end result is that you will end up embarrassing and shaming yourself.
This Pastor should simply apologise, resign and seek God's face.

Mr Man read the post again.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Duru1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bath and comb a pig, a pig shall remain a pig.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by armyofone(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Maybe due to her height his hand couldn't reach her waist. Grabbing as in holding tight as the other person may be leaning on you.

oyb:

Let's wait smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Sterope(f): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
It may have been unintentional but you cant feny that the pastor is probably attracted to her. For instance, why was he holding her for that long? Why was he holding by the waist not at her back? Why did he continue to move his hands up her body?

armyofone:
Good morning!

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by LordReed(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:
Honest mistake made by the man. However, if we don't make a big deal out of it, how else would online lazybones have a productive day running down yet another person? All these people with single digit I.Qs running around social media assuming that a man of that stature would pick such a choice TV moment to perform such an act.

This

https://i.imgur.com/Y2sC1VJ.gif

Looks like mistake to you?

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by LordReed(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
armyofone:
Good morning!

As a man holding a woman you are not lovers with you are very conscious of where your hands are, much less a pastor.

You need to look at close up videos of the hold and I assure you, you'll change your mind.

https://i.imgur.com/Y2sC1VJ.gif

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
oyb:
This is only the beginning. The internet will hunt down every picture of you using your position to tap current sorry grope. This cannot be the first time, not if you were so brazen.
Shut up, this was clearly a mistake. Even if the pastor wan fučk the girl, he can always meet her for one coner, either she gree or she nor gree, not in front of camera when thousands are watching him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Grace will never cover up the sins of an unrepentant sinner. When you fail to confront your demons and overcome them by the Blood which was shed on the Cross, then your sins will multiply and follow you wherever you go in life. Even if you end up as a Pastor or Bishop, you'll be traveling with those sins and the end result is that you will end up embarrassing and shaming yourself.
How many Nigerian pastors u don write this ur long epistle for, abeg go n sleep.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by ElChidi: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Emperornice: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Na wa for ur comments, if u were God nobody go make heaven
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ebios:
Mmmm...
see medicine after death. Can it heal ur dashed or tarnished reputation?
He has apologize and that's all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by geequ(m): 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
intentionally or not, u touch am period
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by barragan: 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:

Which stupid honest mistake? Did you watch the clip or you're just another brainwashed church goer who chant the "touch not my anointed" mantra.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by GreenArrow2: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
barragan:

Which stupid honest mistake? Did you watch the clip or you're just another brainwashed church goer who chant the "touch not my anointed" mantra.

I couldn't care less for religion. Doesn't mean I should just scream ”crucify him" at every given opportunity.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by barragan: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:

I couldn't care less for religion. Doesn't mean I should just scream ”crucify him" at every given opportunity.

Have you seen the clip? If you have and still maintain that it was an honest mistake then you must have some other relationship with the man that we don't know about.

It is clear as day, he was groping her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reasons Sacked Lagos Chaplain, Femi Taiwo, Was Fired / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) / Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.