Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (41392 Views)

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by GreenArrow2: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
barragan:

Have you seen the clip? If you have and still maintain that it was an honest mistake then you must have some other relationship with the man that we don't know about.

It is clear as day, he was groping her.

On purpose? On purpose? Did you care to read his apology? It could happen to just about anyone.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:

On purpose? On purpose? Did you care to read his apology? It could happen to just about anyone.

Wait, you meet a woman for the first time and you begin to touch her breast in that manner, is that how you behave?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by barragan: 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:

Wow, really? His apology? Really? So, you think that man was about to tell everyone he groped her on purpose? Regardless of what he said what is important is what happened! And if your aren't blind that I'm sure you aren't you will see clearly that he INTENTIONALLY inappropriately touched her.

And no, it couldn't have happened to anyone who isn't a pervert. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by barragan: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
LordReed:

Wait, you meet a woman for the first time and you begin to touch her breast in that manner, is that how you behave?
I wonder o
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by GreenArrow2: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
LordReed:

Okay, okay. Since there isn't ANY other explanation (in your opinion) to what you saw, carry on.

It is highly unlikely that with CNN and almost every other 5 star TV and news channel having cameras trained on the Pastor and Ariana, the pastor then chooses that very moment to intentionally grope the lady.
He then offers an apology and an explanation for what happened but of course, the internet which relishes any opportunity to tear down rather than be objective would have none of it.

See ehn, to be able to do that on national TV, it must have become a force of habit for said pastor with a litany of previous cases. Why not wait and see if any of them pops up in the coming days?

I don tire to argue this matter abeg.

CC: Barragan
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
armyofone:
Maybe due to her height his hand couldn't reach her waist. Grabbing as in holding tight as the other person may be leaning on you.

He could always have just let his hand rest on her shoulder. Much, much more easy to do. Maybe he needed her side boob to support his fingers
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Ebios(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
mechanics:
He has apologize and that's all.
This is Nigeria. l don't know what u are saying here.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by barragan: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:

Okay, okay. Since there isn't ANY other explanation (in your opinion) to what you saw, carry on.

It is highly unlikely that with CNN and almost every other 5 star TV and news channel having cameras trained on the Pastor and Ariana, the pastor then chooses that very moment to intentionally grope the lady.
He then offers an apology and an explanation for what happened but of course, the internet which relishes any opportunity to tear down rather than be objective would have none of it.

See ehn, to be able to do that on national TV, it must have become a force of habit for said pastor with a litany of previous cases. Why not wait and see if any of them pops up in the coming days?

I don tire to argue this matter abeg.

CC: Barragan

You're resolutely defending him and I wonder why!

The man is a pervert and couldn't help himself , he probably thought he was been slick.

People and their "god of men" sha. Kontinu
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by GreenArrow2: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
barragan:

You're resolutely defending him and I wonder why!

The man is a pervert and couldn't help himself , he probably thought he was been slick.

People and their "god of men" sha. Kontinu

Relax. I'm borderline agnostic. I don't give two shîts about religion.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by PNEUMA0001: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
GreenArrow2:
Honest mistake made by the man. However, if we don't make a big deal out of it, how else would online lazybones have a productive day running down yet another person? All these people with single digit I.Qs running around social media assuming that a man of that stature would pick such a choice TV moment to perform such an act.

I wonder o daft dafter daftest peoples!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by armyofone(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yeah- but if the person is in a close proximity, I don't know if hand on shoulder is possible.

oyb:

He could always have just let his hand rest on her shoulder. Much, much more easy to do. Maybe he needed her side boob to support his fingers
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by armyofone(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
You are right but it doesn't look intentional.

LordReed:

As a man holding a woman you are not lovers with you are very conscious of where your hands are, much less a pastor.

You need to look at close up videos of the hold and I assure you, you'll change your mind.

https://i.imgur.com/Y2sC1VJ.gif
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by LordReed(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
armyofone:
Yeah- but if the person is in a close proximity, I don't know if hand on shoulder is possible.

That is the best position to put a hand on a lady you are not familiar with but you need to demonstrate affection or camaraderie. It is unlikely you'll make a mistake if your hand is on her shoulder. Waist and breast can easily be misconstrued as over familiarity.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by ChiChilolo(f): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
itchie:
Uncle stop touching

Sorry madam sorry madam grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerian pastor, I won't apologise, holy spirit drifted me there.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Spencer50(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
He dey feel the anionting when are touch her
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by DavidEsq(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
IrepChrist:

Please Judge not!
Did u hear me condemn him? I clearly pointed a fact out. So let me as u: when Jesus said we wld know dem by their fruits and we find such peeps, that is wat u call judging right? Chai! Buhari is really lifeless. undecided
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ebios:
This is Nigeria. l don't know what u are saying here.
don't get you.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Abelranking: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
kollinz1234:
I think this is good. That's a country wia things work. If its 9ja now dem for even de fear to post am online and the pastor no go even send.

From his last line I think it might just be the reality. Thanks pastor, but only God knows whether u really intended to do that or it was just a mistake of u being carried away

ItzKOLLINZ1234

exactly my man..
Finally i sight u on NL

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by wman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Daeylar:
So you claim to have watched the program and saw him groping her continuously for over 20 seconds yet you come here and post this bs. undecided

You saw the tight hold he had on her yet you come here and type that it was an awkward mistake.

That part in bold proves you didn't watch a damn thing yet you come on nairaland with one kind of stupid boldness and post rubbish, even having the guts to ask someone if he watched the program when it's obvious you didn't watch a damn thing.

A screengrab? undecided it was a damn video. A viral video online. undecided

Comments like your idiotic comments make me lose hope in nairaland.

Next time resist the urge to type nonsense especially when you don't know what's involved.

guys like you who have this stupid urge to defend all sorts of ills done against women just because of your misogyny and as long as it's a man in the wrong, Will get into trouble one day, and I hope it comes soon enough.

Look at his mouth like honest mistake, saying people have single digit IQs when the comment you made can only come from people whose IQ is in the negatives.
Calling people Lazybones and zombies when you're too damn lazy to watch what actually happened before rushing here to post your ill informed opinion.

The boldness you all use to type trash on nairaland eh angry

The worst part is that over 240 people like his comment. Hundreds who never saw watched the video on Twitter. People judging from mere images. The world has truly gone bonkers.
Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by Daeylar(f): 9:32am On Sep 02, 2018
wman:

The worst part is that over 240 people like his comment. Hundreds who never saw watched the video on Twitter. People judging from mere images. The world has truly gone bonkers.

And the boldness of the few who posted in saying rubbish grin grin confidently being stupid grin lol. it's laziness and foolishness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral by kollinz1234(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Abelranking:

exactly my man..
Finally i sight u on NL
Na who pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / The Meaning Of "The Violent Takes It By Force" In Matthew 12:11 / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.