Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless (22281 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ex Husband Churchill & His New Wife Rosey Meurer Split - Gistlover . / Cute Couple Alert- Rosey Meurer & Hubby Olakunle Churchill Enjoy Dinner Date / Duncan Mighty Accuses His Wife & Her Family Of Plotting To Take His Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
tongue
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Freiburger(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
N who are you ?
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Okwesa: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

Get one for as low as N25,000

zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by sweetilicious(f): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
ofuonyebi:

which marriage self these actress they make noise about?

after kissing, handling and romancing each others in the public glare

sometimes they do what supposed to be husband and wife no fit do

Let's face reality, actress marriage....na manage wahala..ooo!QED!
If only she made her meetings with this guy basically for business purpose and avoid unnecessary hangouts,his marriage would have still be intact.
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by millionboi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
Partnerbiz:
And if she marries Churchill?

She is fine no doubt

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

thief
Stupid hungry buffon
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chai, if you fvck this one you go release plenty sperm.
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by educhigo: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
is she a chinese girl

Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by gwama: 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
I really do not see what Churchill has in store for women to be interested in him. He's ugly, he looks like a red monkey. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Herrmes: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
She's dope.
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by CioAngels(f): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
By His grace, he will not marry you because you cannot destroy another woman's marriage to take her husband. Women are their worse enemy.
Re: Rosey Meurer: Rumours Of Me Plotting To Marry Churchill, Baseless by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
OK noted, it is baseless. Unlike the other rumors that Linda Ikeji son is likely to have an abnormality:

https://www.nairaland.com/4708934/linda-ikejis-son-likely-abnormality

Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Beautiful Pictures / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office / Duncan Mighty Donates Land To Church To Mark 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.