Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos (43557 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by akdjr(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Me I won't mind making you my wife
Babyforever:
I won't mind if emoney makes me his side chick cool
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Diso60090(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:

Na house girl you fit for Emoney life not side waste bread
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Diso60090(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I didn't say that I want a man that will devote half of his time to me and treat me like a queen ( Which I am )

Shut up which queen? Wasted bread
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by inforesource: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
who told you you can not become richer or marry someone who is that rich or richer? Why are you downgrading yourself and your future? Hmmm!
Babyforever:
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Jaqenhghar: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
That's all black people are good at doing
Showing off material things. In this case one is showing off stuff yet lives in a dump with no electricity and the kind of roads that will ruin your fancy cars .
shitholelogic#
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Sinach0191(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
pls what's his occupation
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sinach0191:
pls what's his occupation

He's a business man

An importer and expoter .

He's also Into oil and gas .. he's also the yoinger brother to Kcee
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by papalsbuIl: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
Thank goodness this is not politics section.
Until you learn to respect and accept people's opinion if not this forum will be hell for you grin
You're an old member of this forum, you know grin
i have met your type before trust me we're use to this tongue
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Sarkin: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I didn't say that I want a man that will devote half of his time to me and treat me like a queen ( Which I am )
side chicks are tools and can't be treated as queens.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
gwama:
Really the African enriches the white man, by consuming all that he manufactures. Creams, tablets, lightening injections, the wicks and wigs and clothes and accessories. Poor African undecided undecided undecided undecided

the sad reality

But black folks too need to.step up and produce quality stuff and brand names too

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by patrickcollins: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
So eventually when E- money makes you his side chick, how will he now devote half of his time that you are demanding, abeg do guys devote time for side chicks, just want to know so I will know how to treat my side chick when anyone applies.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Damseldammie(f): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money answers all thing
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:

He likes beautiful women
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by chukwutope: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
Let me predict:

"Money is good ooo"
"Bless my hustle god"
"Pick up my call god"

Help yourself first before expecting miracles. Bill Gates did not become rich because some imaginary dude picked up his call - he worked his butt off to be where he is now (and he is also an atheist).

Lazy nigerian youth don't even have a hustle for god to bless! And what's with this emoney dude? Doesn't he have a job?
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Fitbillionairep: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is how I love-vendor ever female in my family except one of my useless cousin that always listens to chimanda And still single at 39. Mtcheww
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by ufuosman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Money dey so flex
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by emmanueludeme(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
looks dapper
Re: Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money's Wife, Guccified In New Photos by Skmoda360(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
I can't date lala cause he won't have time for me......Will be on nairaland daily pushing snake threads to front page angry
this lady is funny ehn....what about crocodile and herdsmen thread?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Fosudo: "I Left Nollywood For A N5,000 Lecturing Job In LASU In 1994" / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.