Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi (26887 Views)

Northern Muslims Blast Tinubu For Calling Allah 'Father' (Video) / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi by IbnAbdullah1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
DemonUnderSiege:

SEE THIS BLACK SLAVE OF ARABIANS QUOTING ME, THE ARABS STILL ENSLAVE YOU TILL DATE BUT YOU CAN'T FIGHT TO LIBRATE YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONQUERED YOU WITH TERRORIST RELIGION CALLED ISLAM

WE ARE NOT ENGLISH, WE DON'T WISH TO BE BUT YOU AND I MUST SPEAK, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ARAB HISTORY,
AS FAR AS YOU'RE A NIGERIANIST, YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THAT COME WITH IT.

USELESS TERRORIST ZOMBIE, YOUR LEADERS HAVE USED RELIGION TO ENSLAVED AND BRAINWASHED YOU, YOU SLAUGHTER, BOMB AND KIDNAP YOUR USELESS FELLOW BROTHERS BECAUSE OF ARABIC RELIGION.

YOUR PEOPLE ARE SO USELESS THAT THEIR PARENTS USE THEM TO DONATE BOMBS,
USELESS UNDER AGE TERRORIST ISLAMIC BOMBER

Re: Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi by IbnAbdullah1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
DemonUnderSiege:

SEE THIS BLACK SLAVE OF ARABIANS QUOTING ME, THE ARABS STILL ENSLAVE YOU TILL DATE BUT YOU CAN'T FIGHT TO LIBRATE YOURSELF BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONQUERED YOU WITH TERRORIST RELIGION CALLED ISLAM

WE ARE NOT ENGLISH, WE DON'T WISH TO BE BUT YOU AND I MUST SPEAK, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR ARAB HISTORY,
AS FAR AS YOU'RE A NIGERIANIST, YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THAT COME WITH IT.

USELESS TERRORIST ZOMBIE, YOUR LEADERS HAVE USED RELIGION TO ENSLAVED AND BRAINWASHED YOU, YOU SLAUGHTER, BOMB AND KIDNAP YOUR USELESS FELLOW BROTHERS BECAUSE OF ARABIC RELIGION.

YOUR PEOPLE ARE SO USELESS THAT THEIR PARENTS USE THEM TO DONATE BOMBS,
USELESS UNDER AGE TERRORIST ISLAMIC BOMBER

As a Nigerian I must speak English as if all your relatives know how to speak English you boast about.

I have always have one question many Christians run away from.
please, can you truthfully tell me that you have never met any Muslim that failed to bomb you to smithereens since according to your accursed brain that is depraved from enough oxygen that Muslims are terrorists?

Tell me, you lying inconsequential twerp.
Tell me oh.
Despite the abundance of knowledge you still have this stereotype like an accursed demon you claim to be under siege.
You are more demonic than the demons you seek to control.
Re: Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:43am On Sep 05, 2018
DemonUnderSiege:

WE COULD TRANSLATE ENGLISH BIBLE TO IGBO, YORUBA AND OTHERS BUT COULDN'T TRANSLATE SOCIAL STUDIES OR MATHS TO OUR LANGUAGES.

WE GET PROBLEM
I'm not following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / What Is The Meaning Of Afonja? / Steer Clear Of Idoma Community – Biafra Agitators Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.