Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Can I Recover My Lost Yahoo Email? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Recover My Lost Yahoo Email? (327 Views)

Help Terkimbi Tom To Recover His Missing Certificates / How Can Someone Recover His Lost Certificates? / How Do I Authenticate My Lost WAEC Certifiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover My Lost Yahoo Email? by HanryStewart: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
All the yahoo emails are saved on the provider’s server, not on the computer, so you can run this web application on any system but you cannot restore lost or deleted emails locally on your system. Fortunately, you can recover your lost emails by submitting a mail restore help form to Yahoo.

So here, Yahoo support who serves as a third-party, provided the quick and complete procedure in order to restore the deleted messages through help form. Just follow the below described instructions properly:

1. First of all, open the browser on your system and go to the homepage of Yahoo and log into your account by entering your credentials into the text field. After logging in to your account, also check whether you are using Yahoo mail classic or all new yahoo mail at the top left corner.
2. Then navigate to the Yahoo help page in order to recover the lost messages.
3. After finding the page, carefully read the conditions on that page for recovering emails.
Note: If your email is deleted or lost within a 24 hour period then only you can recover those emails otherwise there is no guarantee of getting back the messages.
4. After reading the conditions, click on the ‘Please complete this form’ link in order to proceed further. Ensure that you have selected the correct link according to the type of your account.
5. Then enter the details on the restore form which will include your name, information about your lost email and your contact number.
6. After entering the details, click on ‘Submit’ button to submit it.
7. Now you have to wait for a response from the help center. After receiving a response from the technical agent, they will guide you to complete the restoration process.

If you want a solution for any other technical issue related to this web application, then you can connect with our expert's team by calling us at our Yahoo Customer Support Number Australia @ +61-283173553 and get a solution for your problem instantly.

Re: How Can I Recover My Lost Yahoo Email? by Mikepenny5(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
please help i can't log into my yahoo mail, i forgot my password, the questions yahoo sent me to get it back i can't remember.
my yahoo mail is link to my Facebook, please can anyone tell me what to do

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. / Over 64% Applicants Passed UNILORIN Post UTME; Admission To Be Competitive / Imsu Resumption Date For 1st Semester 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.