Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help (730 Views)

One Of The Best Ways To Answer "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Job?" / How Best Do I Answer A Query? (Photo) / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by ticker(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
If there is any question that gets me off balance during interviews it is this question: why did you leave your former job? Pls help me; I am attending an interview on Monday; I don't want to goof anymore.
Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by ticker(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
16 views no comment. Hmm!
Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by Phurlareen44(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
If you know it makes you goof and you don't want to go into details talking about it . Simply tell the interviewer that you are not comfortable talking about it .
Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by sainty2k3(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
ticker:
Search around Nairaland , you will find plenty resources on how to answer that question. I would have search for you and post the link to those threads but I don't want you to be a 'lazy Nigerian youth) smiley wink
Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by ticker(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Phurlareen44:
If you know it makes you goof and you don't want to go into details talking about it . Simply tell the interviewer that you are not comfortable talking about it .
Haa! Won't they disqualify me for saying that. There should be an intelligent way of answering this question.
Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by ticker(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
sainty2k3:

Search around Nairaland , you will find plenty resources on how to answer that question. I would have search for you and post the link to those threads but I don't want you to be a 'lazy Nigerian youth) smiley wink
ok
Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by lydayam: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
One cld simply say:
I needed a new challenge after spending 'x' number of yrs;or
There has a problem with the management of the organization or a problem amongst d directors.;or
My boss' wife began to interfere with the running of the affairs of the company which negatively affected my performance; or
For 'x' number of yrs, i wasnt promoted despite being due for it as represented by the result of my annual appraisal. or I was promoted but was denied the financial rewards that comes with it.or
The organization did some restructuring which made my service less importantant & I only want to work where my service is important. etc
This are a few, there could me many other reasons.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Answer 'why Did You Leave Ur Former Job" Question?. Pls Help by AeroplaneApple: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
ticker:
bro in the house I need your help to like my comment on this thread before

Please

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4708815/why-these-gentlemen-laughing-best

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Officer / Massive Graduate Trainees' Recruitment- Onyx Staffing Agency / Latest Vacancies At Save The Children (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.