Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun (35446 Views)

I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by BuhariM(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
DESTRUCTION OF APC GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS!

On the facebook platform of APC youth league of Osun state, the handle shared this on their Facebook page condeming the act carried out on destruction of their campaign posters.

They wrote;

"We want to bring it to the notice of all Security Operatives, of the wanton destruction of Campaign materials, most especially, the billboards of our Governorship Candidate, Alhaji Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola by agents and proxies of evil.

We noticed these, mainly around Iwo, Ede and Ife axis, for now. We appeal for proactiveness on the part of all Security Agents. We pray this will stop as soon as possible. Bearing in mind that, no single party has monopoly of violence. "Tí j'ògìnà ba ñ je esinsin . . . . . . . . .

We also want to appeal to all peace loving citizens of this state to report any untoward movements in and around any of APC materials to any available or nearest Police station.

Election isn't a do or die affairs. Do your campaign in an orderly manner.

#votenotfight"

http://ishowinfo..com/2018/09/osun-apc-governorship-candidate-posters.html

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by iammo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
APC, should try and pay workers and pensioners their money na. No one would see his/her debtors spending money on campaign instead of paying up, and be happy

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Donald95(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
The youths are tired of APC rulership in the state.

But I can't trust Afonja descendants again. Things may change at the polls when they see money

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Shukuakukobambi: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:

You are that tiny thing in-between the leg of that boy at the left throwing something

Ipob boy, are you for Nigeria or biafra? Are you for kanu or for PDP? Or for Atiku?

When will you take a stand and focus on something?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by reuben79: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yes .... dat is wat's good for them,dey ve money to do d posters and billboard,but dey ve no money to pay d workers

9 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by deboysben(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Forget all this gra gra during the election day apc will use money to press remote button to control afonja brains.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by donk552(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
APC is useless like lifeless Buhari

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by johnnyvid(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
BuhariM:
DESTRUCTION OF APC GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS!

On the facebook platform of APC youth league of Osun state, the handle shared this on their Facebook page condeming the act carried out on destruction of their campaign posters.

They wrote;

"We want to bring it to the notice of all Security Operatives, of the wanton destruction of Campaign materials, most especially, the billboards of our Governorship Candidate, Alhaji Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola by agents and proxies of evil.

We noticed these, mainly around Iwo, Ede and Ife axis, for now. We appeal for proactiveness on the part of all Security Agents. We pray this will stop as soon as possible. Bearing in mind that, no single party has monopoly of violence. "Tí j'ògìnà ba ñ je esinsin . . . . . . . . .

We also want to appeal to all peace loving citizens of this state to report any untoward movements in and around any of APC materials to any available or nearest Police station.

Election isn't a do or die affairs. Do your campaign in an orderly manner.

#votenotfight"

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

http://ishowinfo..com/2018/09/osun-apc-governorship-candidate-posters.html

the burn the billboards of ADP governorship candidate too. They destroyed the billboard of ADP in ilesha metropolis. well ADP and APC are the same thing. let me come and be going

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by RockHard: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
We noticed these, mainly around Iwo, Ede and Ife axis, for now.

Adeoti, Adeleke, and Omisore should call their thugs to order. This is not how to win an election.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Amuluonyenaego: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:

But I can't trust Afonja descendants again. Things may change at the polls when they see money
HATESPEECH, pLs let's do away with it cos it can cripple a nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Elvis295(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
And the youths did it. Future leaders indeed

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
They turned posters to BBQ tongue

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by fvck(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good step towards removing the lifeless party

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by pilarnig(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:

What is this one saying

7 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by pejuakinab: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
The era of APC is gradually sinking. So much disappointment in d land. I look for d change and I'm yet to see it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Royalfurnitures: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Politicians should learn to tolerate others, this hoolignism and thuggery must stop in the interest of our democracy.

Check out my signature for classy and durable furniture collections today

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Molola91(f): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Useless party

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Speedo17(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Quality Education at all level? I tell you Nigerian politicians are......

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by RichDad1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
It can only be people from the nest of killers.

When Mamba dance near them now, they’ll beging shouting and tagging UN, EU, US etc
Awon abi Iko
angry

5 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by RichDad1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
pejuakinab:
The era of APC is gradually sinking. So much disappointment in d land. I look for d change and I'm yet to see it.
Then you need an appointment with an optician. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by RichDad1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:

Then keep your smelling mouth shut from Afonja matter.
Is that too much to do?
Or use your energy to look for your missing lord

7 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by RALPHOW(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Workers are hungry and one of the people that cause the hunger is showing off!!!
If workers have their ways they will tear the guy himself.
Hungry Man is Angry Man!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by galaxy2020(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
You want to lie and deceive them the second time? And you expect them to believe you.

3 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
the burn the billboards of ADP governorship candidate too. They destroyed the billboard of ADP in ilesha metropolis. well ADP and APC are the same thing. let me come and be going

I disagreed with you that Ilesa people will burn ADP billboard. Over a week ago, I saw ADP billboards at Ilesha except if it is a current reprisal attack. Those IBOs (Igbos) on social media don't understand the politics in yoruba land. They only carry Buhari, Tinubu & Oshimhole hatred on their head for hypertension.

Iwo, Ede & Ife refer to Adeoti, Adeleke & Omisore. I wholeheartedly believed Omisore is highly exposed & matured beyond billboard burning. Adeleke putting the picture of his late brother ( Senator Isiaka Adeleke) on his billboard as if people are still mourning his death has lost woefully. I saw his billboards two weeks ago. The only thing I saw is his late brother's cap & picture. Nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Pdp are always violent.
Na their way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Onyemabright(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
pejuakinab:
Please u can go and sleep

4 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Zico5(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
APC have not seen anything in Osun. We are all tired, Ileri asan or ileri oluwa has gotten his results already. God himself has rejected Aregbe in Osun and so shall it be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Benekruku(m): 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:

3rd class citizen spotted

6 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Benekruku(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
pejuakinab:

You could have just said "So much disappointment in my life"

When did you become a mouth piece for 220,000,000 people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Behold the urine licker of the albino hunchback who wants to do sit at home strike for the sake of his long lost Messiah. He's also threatening to boycott the elections in 2019 but his lack of focus has pushed him into the matter of Osun State elections again.

How will your biafra come when busybody will not let you focus on your praying or trekking for it? angry

Are you a kanu or PDP slave? angry
Chai
You dy always finish these guys like say you don write a.m. for hand . grin grin
Donald95 right now

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / Miyetti Allah Unveils Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.