Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun (35456 Views)

I Have Fought A Good Fight ― Gboyega Isiaka / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / OSUN APC Governorship Primary Election Update (Gboyega Isiaka Leading) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:
APC, should try and pay workers and pensioners their money na. No one would see his/her debtors spending money on campaign instead of paying up, and be happy
Are you seriously justifying this barbaric act by pdp?

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Benekruku(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
The youths are tired of APC rulership in the state.

But I can't trust Afonja descendants again. Things may change at the polls when they see money

That's why your life ain't changing and waxing stagnant

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
the burn the billboards of ADP governorship candidate too. They destroyed the billboard of ADP in ilesha metropolis. well ADP and APC are the same thing. let me come and be going
Doubt that because I don't think APC will win Ilesa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
the burn the billboards of ADP governorship candidate too. They destroyed the billboard of ADP in ilesha metropolis. well ADP and APC are the same thing. let me come and be going
It shall not be well with pdp and their apologists all over Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by johnnyvid(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
babaolofin:

I disagreed with you that Ilesa people will burn ADP billboard. Over a week ago, I saw ADP billboards at Ilesha except if it is a current reprisal attack. Those IBOs (Igbos) on social media don't understand the politics in yoruba land. They only carry Buhari, Tinubu & Oshimhole hatred on their head for hypertension.

Iwo, Ede & Ife refer to Adeoti, Adeleke & Omisore. I wholeheartedly believed Omisore is highly exposed & matured beyond billboard burning. Adeleke putting the picture of his late brother ( Senator Isiaka Adeleke) on his billboard as if people are still mourning his death has lost woefully. I saw his billboards two weeks ago. The only thing I saw is his late brother's cap & picture. Nothing.
ADP billboards too was torned too in ilesha. Infact it's so obvious. well you ask the people around.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by iammo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Are you seriously justifying this barbaric act by pdp?
. except you have any solid evidence that it is a pdp card carrying member, or anyone on orders of PDP, its wrong to pin the arson on them. but something is certain, the images brings sadness to some people hence they had to destroy it.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by johnnyvid(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
transformed:
Doubt that because I don't think APC will win Ilesa
Abi ooooo
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:
. except you have any solid evidence that it is a pdp card carrying member, or anyone on orders of PDP, its wrong to pin the arson on them. but something is certain, the images brings sadness to some people hence they had to destroy it.
Dont be stupid
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by 12345baba(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
South westerners over to una
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by chemberlin(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Honestly i am not supporting anyone of this parties..but believe me if you are here in osogbo you will be vexed with those posters as they filled with lies and same promises like granting soft loans to citizens, quality health care services etc...I feel like waking up at midnight, take marker and go round all those posters with those promises and just bracket the word (LIES) under everyone of it...I just dont understand even this people..even the people who have made up their minds to vote for this party know that those promises are lies..and my question now is are they too gullible not to do what is righ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
The youths are tired of APC rulership in the state.

But I can't trust Afonja descendants again. Things may change at the polls when they see money
go ask the Anambrans whr vote buying take started from, ask the Edo voters, Rivers political/cultist killings like chickens

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by iammo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid
. you APC apologists, are so Ill mannered. what is stupid in asking you to prove if it was PDP, and what is wrong in calling for payment of workers and pensioners. I haved read more than 4 news of pensioners dying due to non payment of pension, some even commit suicide. and here you are thinking APC/ PDP are like an EPL (chelsea/arsenal) team you support even when failing. in case you don't know, their policies have real consequences
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by johnnyvid(m): 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
lol you are still in pains. sorry OK. just be prepared for the bigger one.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by folly22(f): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
(copied)

OSUN 2018

*If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH) and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.

*If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.

*If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did not do for the past 7yrs and take a stand.

*If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to "Sam & Sarah" (Aregbesola's sole tailor of all school uniforms)

*If you're a LAUTECH Hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.

*If you're an Iyaloja or Babaloja and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you.

*Paripari e ni pe, ... if you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that have been killed by this APC administration. It's only the medical staff that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always open!

*A vote for APC is a vote for continued suffering*.
Osun people, beware!

...(copied)

OSUN 2018

*If you're a student of Ladoke Akintola University (LAUTECH) and you vote for APC, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you that you will remain backward forever.

*If you're a worker in Osun and you vote APC, maybe your forefathers have sinned and you're serving their punishment.

*If you're a carpenter, bricklayer or painter in Osun and you want to vote for APC, try and take inventory of the works you did not do for the past 7yrs and take a stand.

*If you're a tailor and you want to vote for APC, you will forever remain a slave to "Sam & Sarah" (Aregbesola's sole tailor of all school uniforms)

*If you're a LAUTECH Hospital staff and you vote for APC, it means you've collected your salary in advance in heaven, you're just here on earth to work for it.

*If you're an Iyaloja or Babaloja and you vote for APC, you will continue to eat your wares. The unpaid workers will not patronise you.

*Paripari e ni pe, ... if you're a pensioner and you vote APC, don't worry. You will soon join your mates that have been killed by this APC administration. It's only the medical staff that are on strike in LAUTECH. The mortuary is always open!

Osun people, beware!

3 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by johnnyvid(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
you are still in pains. keep in enjoying it. the bigger one is coming OK. just be prepared for it.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by chemberlin(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
folly22:
(copied)

OSUN 2018

Osun people, beware!

...(copied)

OSUN 2018

Osun people, beware!
God bless you..the part that is touching is the part of tailors..i cant believe that guy took that common job away from them..
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
you are still in pains. keep in enjoying it. the bigger one is coming OK. just be prepared for it.
Lmao.
Pdp will wail till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:
. you APC apologists, are so Ill mannered. what is stupid in asking you to prove if it was PDP, and what is wrong in calling for payment of workers and pensioners. I haved read more than 4 news of pensioners dying due to non payment of pension, some even commit suicide. and here you are thinking APC/ PDP are like an EPL (chelsea/arsenal) team you support even when failing. in case you don't know, their policies have real consequences
Dont be stupid .
Don’t be foolish .

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Pat081: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
I dnt believe dos good 4 ntin people, dey b d one doing it dem self
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by johnnyvid(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Lmao.
Pdp will wail till 2023.
pained zombie. I just dey laugh. kikikikiki. let me come and be going. lol
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by iammo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Dont be stupid . Don’t be foolish .
don't be a retard, now get off my mention
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by CoalcityBoi: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Brown roofs is all I see
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:
don't be a retard, now get off my mention
ok.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by NobodyKnows(m): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
johnnyvid:
pained zombie. I just dey laugh. kikikikiki. let me come and be going. lol
okay
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by windwayltd: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
Losers are aware they will loose
Osun is for Apc and PDP knows it for sure. even if they bring Davido or his father they will still loose.

saibaba
proudlybuharist

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by edupedia: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
iammo:
APC, should try and pay workers and pensioners their money na. No one would see his/her debtors spending money on campaign instead of paying up, and be happy

...u must be a looter too for this attempt to divert attention from destruction of election materials by your party....

2 Likes

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by edupedia: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
deboysben:
Forget all this gra gra during the election day apc will use money to press remote button to control afonja brains.

....u mean the way your village witches are controlling your poor brain, right now?....

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by iammo(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
edupedia:

...u must be a looter too for this attempt to divert attention from destruction of election materials by your party....

campaign materials!!! OK?! Did PDP loot your brains also
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by holuphisayor(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is APC selling point in osun?
I can understand ekiti.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by plerry: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
continuity is a BANE for continual development of ipinle omoluabi..the people who destroyed this billboard did you a favour baba, how will a party call itself the bane to the society it is trying to lead and expect people to vote.. do this people even consult the dictionary at all....
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by Charly68: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
It is real war in Osun..APC has lost its relevance there from the look of things..I laugh when Tinubu said Osun election will be a walk over for his candidates ,all their election winning formulae are known to the decamped members from APC & they have started singing already.
Re: Gboyega Isiaka Oyetola's Posters & Billboard Destroyed And Burnt In Osun by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmm, when will my Yoruba brothers grow up Lord. Why destroying and killing... I think they should be sent here for political tutoring.

We can not continue to keep silent in the face of barbaric act and show of sHame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / Bayelsa: Lawyers differ on Supreme Court’s ouster of David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.