Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (3594 Views)

Help!!! I Need First Hand Information About Dubia / Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello Y'all,

Feel Free To Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information.

Regards
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Alejoc(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
How much of English are they using in their schools?

Do they experienced power cuts too?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by elucydate: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Is it true that everyone in Brazil is a footballer?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can you hook me with a samba girl? tongue
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is going with Oderbrecht and how many politicians are in jail? Have you ever been robbed at gun point?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
You sure?ok...who was the first brazilian to prepare afang soup in brazil.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mhen! Sincerely Most people here do not speak English but depends on the region you find yourself. like for example. people speak English in rio de janeiro and sao paulo because of the high number of tourists here. I know of one MBA schools that offer their course in English. Generally, Portuguese is the medium of study in brazil. In all, it's a good country. just avoid the favelas. Nothing Like power Cuts here. 24/7 Electricity. Good Roads etc

Alejoc:
How much of English are they using in their schools?

Do they experienced power cuts too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by econo88(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
which province are you in?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mhen I don't get involved with the politics here... muito complicado (Very complicated). Never been robbed at gun point because I stay in a safe neighborhood. If you're looking for safety in brazil, move to the southern part of brazil. brazil is very big!

OyinbowithaTan:
What is going with Oderbrecht and how many politicians are in jail? Have you ever been robbed at gun point?

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Santa Catarina (South of brazil)

econo88:
which province are you in?

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yes Even the girls genuinely love football... Very Emotional here. lmao. They call it "Futebol"

elucydate:
Is it true that everyone in Brazil is a footballer?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin grin

madridguy:
Can you hook me with a samba girl? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Me tongue

donbachi:
You sure?ok...who was the first brazilian to prepare afang soup in brazil.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
digitalnomad:
Mhen I don't get involved with the politics here... muito complicado (Very complicated). Never been robbed at gun point because I stay in a safe neighborhood. If you're looking for safety in brazil, move to the southern part of brazil. brazil is very big!

Do the refugees from Venezuela go to the North mostly?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by econo88(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
how long have you been in brazil? why are you there?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yes, I think it depends where the refugees have easy access to enter from. Northern Brazil is the poorest region though.

OyinbowithaTan:

Do the refugees from Venezuela go to the North mostly?

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
For Some years Now, Brazil is Home fam smiley

econo88:
how long have you been in brazil? why are you there?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is the typical food for dinner or does it vary a lot?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
it vary's but typically. rice, beans, barbecue, cheese, fried potato. all in one grin . Its called Arroz e feijão (rice and beans)

OyinbowithaTan:
What is the typical food for dinner or does it vary a lot?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
digitalnomad:
it vary's but typically. rice, beans, barbecue, cheese, fried potato. all in one grin . Its called Arroz e feijão (rice and beans)

You like Churassco style? I love it.

You have some restaurants nearby like this?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sim!! Eu Gosto churrascaria!!! Wait.. are you in brazil?

OyinbowithaTan:

You like Churassco style? I love it.

You have some restaurants nearby like this?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by OyinbowithaTan(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
digitalnomad:
Sim!! Eu Gosto churrascaria!!! Wait.. are you in brazil?

Nope but would like to go there one day. We have some of those restaurants in the USA and at the resorts in the Caribbean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
You should! Brazil is Paradise

OyinbowithaTan:
Nope but would like to go there one day. We have some of those restaurants in the USA and at the resorts in the Caribbean.

6 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Trenton: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
ordeme progresso..

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Fallawx(m): 1:47am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=digitalnomad post=70812322]Santa Catarina (South of brazil)

Santa Catarina is one of the beautiful and most visited area by tourist . Close to Argentina , people around Santa Catarina speaks both Spanish and Portuguese . Cost of living is high I:e accommodation and transportation . Lovely beach around there as well . It’s about 12hours trip from São Paulo to Santa Catarina
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by pat077: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
What do u have to say about their economy and unemployment rate
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by femmoy(m): 1:30am On Sep 04, 2018
how easy is it to stay illegal and how easy is it to get ur PR?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by OneNaija(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2018
How easy to get Brazil visa in Lagos? Has anyone apply there recently? I like to visit Brazil soon.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 1:37am On Sep 05, 2018
Mhen...No Jobs bro. Not just in brazil. I mean the world as a whole....but "There is always a but" depends on what you are willing to settle with. of course you can see non high paying jobs here. Business is still the best. providing services, online business. etc.

pat077:
What do u have to say about their economy and unemployment rate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by digitalnomad: 1:39am On Sep 05, 2018
If you have a genuine reason, you would be granted!. boa sorte!!!

OneNaija:
How easy to get Brazil visa in Lagos? Has anyone apply there recently? I like to visit Brazil soon.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Candybright: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
digitalnomad:
If you have a genuine reason, you would be granted!. boa sorte!!!

is tourism a genuine reason? I mean do they issue visa solely for tourism? no invite or whom to visit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Tour Together For Holiday / Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. / Just Got A Hong Kong Biz Visa.... I Need Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.