Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (3614 Views)

Help!!! I Need First Hand Information About Dubia / Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by codingeek: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
digitalnomad:
Hello Y'all,

Feel Free To Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information.

Regards

Interesting thread

Are you still in Brazil?
Sent you a PM, please check.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by wynna: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2022
___
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by GlobTrotter: 7:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Brazil, my home. I love this place

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by GlobTrotter: 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
femmoy:
how easy is it to stay illegal and how easy is it to get ur PR?
there is no need to stay illigal in Brazil
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Kcame406: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
GlobTrotter:
there is no need to stay illigal in Brazil
Bro can I pm you Abeg
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by GlobTrotter: 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kcame406:

Bro can I pm you Abeg
ok of it's something personal. Else you can ask here so others can learn also.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Kcame406: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2022
GlobTrotter:
ok of it's something personal. Else you can ask here so others can learn also.
It is personal bro.
I did drop you a private request message
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by GlobTrotter: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Kcame406:

It is personal bro.
I did drop you a private request message
I've replied you . I don't like to reply private messages on naira land because frankly there are just too many scam agents here on nairaland., they always are the first to always pm you looking for more information to scam people

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Kcame406: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
GlobTrotter:
I've replied you . I don't like to reply private messages on naira land because frankly there are just too many scam agents here on nairaland., they always are the first to always pm you looking for more information to scam people
You won’t regret sir, I have mailed you back.
Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Xeeex: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Please I don't know what visa you used to go to Brazil but I'm interested in the digital nomad visa to Brazil. I can't find much info about how to apply to it from Nigeria

I'll appreciate any information
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by Konquest: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2023
digitalnomad:
Mhen! Sincerely Most people here do not speak English but depends on the region you find yourself. like for example. people speak English in rio de janeiro and sao paulo because of the high number of tourists here. I know of one MBA schools that offer their course in English. Generally, Portuguese is the medium of study in brazil. In all, it's a good country. just avoid the favelas. Nothing Like power Cuts here. 24/7 Electricity. Good Roads etc

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by mumu9gerian: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
Have you met any yoruba speaking Brazilian?
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ScalesDemy: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2023
Xeeex:
Please I don't know what visa you used to go to Brazil but I'm interested in the digital nomad visa to Brazil. I can't find much info about how to apply to it from Nigeria

I'll appreciate any information
If you earn at least $1500 monthly, you should apply, also advisable to learn the Brazilian portuguese, duolingo is a good and pretty cheap way to start with the language.

mumu9gerian:
Have you met any yoruba speaking Brazilian?
Yes, especially in Salvador, Bahia.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by EPIJOE: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
ScalesDemy:

If you earn at least $1500 monthly, you should apply, also advisable to learn the Brazilian portuguese, duolingo is a good and pretty cheap way to start with the language.

Yes, especially in Salvador, Bahia.

Boss did you need a letter of invitation for the embassy to apply for a tourist visa
Re: Ask Me Anything About Brazil And I'll Give You A First Hand Information by ScalesDemy: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2023
EPIJOE:

Boss did you need a letter of invitation for the embassy to apply for a tourist visa
No, you don't.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of The Uk’s New Immigration Rules / Arik Air- Good Or Bad? / Do You REALLY Know America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.