Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. (3596 Views)

USA Visa Got Cancelled At POE Because The Officer Saw Something On My Biss Card. / Applying For Usa Visa Lottery / How To Improve Your Usa Green Card Lottery Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 12:41am On May 30, 2011
Hi peeps! The subject of this thread refers. I'm offering a visa processing service to d USA that would not require any form of down payment. You only get to make the full payment once your visa has been confirmed ready.

Pls note, I am a middle man in this, and not the person to actually do it. There is no point keeping that away from you. Hence, know that dealing with me is direct; the man doing the processing prefers a smoke shadow at the moment. Its very genuine and about the best offer u can get anywhere. Serious people only. Pls!

07033801718 , 08054527192.

Thanks.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by kingston05: 9:35am On May 30, 2011
Hello,can you pls mail me to my box and tell me how long is the duration and how to go about it.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by olaoluwa13: 10:49am On May 30, 2011
Hello thanks , i have a brother a that need usa visa badly, even if he can get non appearance wil ok,
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Dare14: 11:43am On May 30, 2011
i pity anybody that deal with this poster, at your own risk
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2011
Dare14:

i pity anybody that deal with this poster, at your own risk

I have nothing to say to u.

@ola, put a call thru to me.

@kingston, check ur mail.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Dare14: 6:34pm On May 30, 2011
i pity your victims, have you ever travelled out of niger before talkless off america??
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by corporatng: 6:49pm On May 30, 2011
lol
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by ademark1: 11:13pm On May 31, 2011
Dare14:

i pity your victims, have you ever travelled out of niger before talkless off america??

grin grin

@poster
didn't u claim u were already working with some members? why open the 3rd thread of the same topic to sell this scam travel deal??
I mean why not wait till the imaginary members you are dealing with come out and confirm you are real?
This is either a scam or a trial and error package, u are not the embassy, so you can't guarantee shit

1 Like

Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by kenny33: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2011
if you deal with anyone offering no down payment you will lose your passport

1 Like

Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by uchek7(f): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2011
i am interested. kindly send the details to my email- uchek7@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2011
uchek7:

i am interested. kindly send the details to my email- uchek7@yahoo.com
thanks

Are you reading between the lines at all?
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2011
kenny33:

if you deal with anyone offering no down payment you will lose your passport

That's a possibility.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by kenny33: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2011
seina it is a fact and not a possibility, i have seen 2 pple lose their passport thru this trick of making no downpayment until d visa is out
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Ikem44(m): 2:47am On Jun 16, 2011
brother,pls email me details to nalin4eva@yahoo.com. Meanwhile,am still in Thailand,
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by loverencha: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2011
Please send me an e-mail to jenny_janet2010@yahoo.com. I want to apply for my younger brother. I hope you are genuine? Well, I know how to verify if the Visa is real, Will be Expecting your mail
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 7:13am On Jun 17, 2011
Hello @all. I want to inform everyone that the "no downpaymnt" waiver has been removed. Reason is, we've had peeps who have abused the privilege. Some will tell u to ride on with the processing only to back out at the last minute. We've lost money in the course. So, henceforth there would be downpaymnt. If ur ok with doing business with us u cn give me a call. Thanks.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by loverencha: 8:21am On Jun 17, 2011
I see,  Why do they back off @ the last minute? Is it because they later discovered that the Visa is FAKE?
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Dare14: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2011
yes the visa is fake, make any commitment with him your on your own
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2011
loverencha:

I see,  Why do they back off @ the last minute? Is it because they later discovered that the Visa is FAKE?

They back out for several reasons best known to them; some of which are, they never trusted its for real and they don't have the money. We don't scam!
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by ibukanwa(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2011
Pls.Broda, ineed the info. My mail is: nwabudike.jude.chuka@gmail.com.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by loverencha: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2011
o.k, I am trying very hard to believe you, but you have not sent the mail I asked you to send me, My mail is jenny_janet2010@yahoo.com, I want to start processing itfor my younger brother like |I once told u. Waiting for ur mail
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by loverencha: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2011
Okay, I have seen the e-mail you sent me:

Hello,.
This is replying to ur reply to my post on naiaraland. I'm sorry to inform you that the no downpayment opportunity is no longer available. Reason is because of the abuse of priviledge that has happened in the course of time. We have had people who backed out at the very last moment when everything has been set down just for them to go for the interview and get their visa 2 days after. We've lost huge money in the course. Now, a monetary committment is necessary.

If you are down, the first requirment I'd need from u is ur e-passport sent to my box for the immediate processing. The entire cost is N900 Thousand. payable on the day u receive ur visa. But then, u must assure me of your commitment and readiness. Please, you must be serious about it. Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

So, Are you saying that I cannot go and confirm the Visa if it is for real? before paying you N900, 000?

If it is so, I am afraid that I cannot rely on you cos I have to take the Visa to a friend that is working at the Embassy to confirm it,
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by justwise(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2011
loverencha:

Hello,.
This is replying to your reply to my post on naiaraland. I'm sorry to inform you that the no downpayment opportunity is no longer available. Reason is because of the abuse of priviledge that has happened in the course of time. We have had people who backed out at the very last moment when everything has been set down just for them to go for the interview and get their visa 2 days after. We've lost huge money in the course. Now, a monetary committment is necessary. If you are down, the first requirment I'd need from u is your e-passport sent to my box for the immediate processing. The entire cost is N900 Thousand. payable on the day u receive your visa. But then, u must assure me of your commitment and readiness. Please, you must be serious about it. Thanks.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres So, Are you saying that I cannot go and confirm the Visa if it is for real? before paying you N900, 000? If it is so, I am afraid that I cannot rely on you cos I have to take the Visa to a friend that is working at the Embassy to confirm it,
Almost a million naira for what type of visa?
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by Mcleo007(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
loverencha:

Hello,.
This is replying to your reply to my post on naiaraland. I'm sorry to inform you that the no downpayment opportunity is no longer available. Reason is because of the abuse of priviledge that has happened in the course of time. We have had people who backed out at the very last moment when everything has been set down just for them to go for the interview and get their visa 2 days after. We've lost huge money in the course. Now, a monetary committment is necessary.

If you are down, the first requirment I'd need from u is your e-passport sent to my box for the immediate processing. The entire cost is N900 Thousand. payable on the day u receive your visa. But then, u must assure me of your commitment and readiness. Please, you must be serious about it. Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

So, Are you saying that I cannot go and confirm the Visa if it is for real? before paying you N900, 000?

If it is so, I am afraid that I cannot rely on you cos I have to take the Visa to a friend that is working at the Embassy to confirm it,

Sure, you get to confirm it anyway you like. The bone of contention is the committment to come from yor own part so as not to damage our investment.
Re: Get Your Usa Visa. No Downpayment Required. by otunbasmtp(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2011
i gues u are a tif anybory dat advertise trafool is a tifing somebody because of why ? all memberses of ur families not trafool finish , i know you have girlffriend u f.o.rk all members of families not trafool finish , if you do trafool runs , this people will come and beg you with money to take them trafel so i pass verdict that You are a tif who is here to tief from nairaland so i BAN u now

(1) (Reply)

Let's Tour Together For Holiday / Just Got A Hong Kong Biz Visa.... I Need Help!! / Accommodation In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.