Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

How To Recognise A Fake Iphone (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recognise A Fake Iphone (photo) (1657 Views)

VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers / Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle / How To Identify A Fake Iphone 7, 7plus, 8, 8 Plus, X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recognise A Fake Iphone (photo) by Wetechshout: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
There are lots of Iphone-like smartphones out there...

They resemble IPhone in almost every part of the design.

An example is the recent Infinix's Hot S3x.

The notch, the design everything...

It's just like iPhone is the S.I unit for Stunning design.

To make matter worst comes the China-Iphone.....

Of course that's what I meant by fake...

Other manufacturers just copy there design and do not claim its from apple.

But these Chinese makers copy design, UI and almost everything copyable in it.

While some of us might have fallen into there pit some might have been hyping those using these fake IPhone-like smartphone.

Well now we are gonna break this jinx...

In this post I will explain some simple tricks you can use to find out a fake IPhone.

∅ Thanks for reading and make sure to read to the end...∅

So here is the deal....

First is that, you should know that Apple value security.

Due to this, it does not release its OS (Operating System) software for any other person to use.

Not like Android....

So therefore any apps that is directly from Apple like the ITunes or the Iphone App store is likely not to work.

So you can check the play store, if its a fake, it will likely take you to Google Play store or any where else.

And just like the ITunes, it can take you to Spotify and other related apps....

You should notice...

Second is the performance, this work if you have a real IPhone of the same version with you...

You can decide to test the performance of the phone...

Like open multiple apps...

And see if it works slowly... Etc....

Since that's what they do, the Chinese reduce the functions and tools used and sell it at a profitable price....

Third one is that you, yourself have to becareful...

Rushing things that are cheap could destroy you in minutes...

You should juxtapose the price and the quality of the product..

Don't say because they sell IPhone 7 at #200,000 here, you now switched to iPhone 7 of #70,000...

My friend you don do yourself niyen oooh....

Ask Questions or Seek Recommendation

From My Page @ www.Facebook.com/smartphonesbarrack

Also join my Facebook group @

https://www./939162382930026

Instagram @smartphonesbarrack