Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle (2801 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / How To Remove My Tecno Camon 12 From Auto Reject / I Keep Receiving strange Bank Alerts On My New Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Jenniferchuma10: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
A young man has been left in pain after finding out that the gift of an iPhone 12 from his US-based uncle as a new year surprise present was fake.

In A video making rounds on social media which captured the reaction of a young man whose joy turned sorrow at the sight of his new smartphone that turned out to be fake.

The iPhone’s store known to be Apple Store was found as Play Store on the supposed iOS device which is a typical indication of an android.

Reactions from social media users, however, speculated that the device may have been changed after being shipped to Nigeria.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/man-in-pain-after-receiving-fake-iphone-12-from-us-based-uncle-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Uniqueness789: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Na so I received copy Samsung s10. Very painful

Modified...

I wanted to buy Samsung s10 plus for myself as second phone as am tired of my Redmi, I and I don't want to buy from Nigeria as to avoid stolen phone. So I told my brother about it but he told me he has one Samsung s10 she bought for her wife who insisted on iPhone at home and he's going to give me...

Na so I quickly spend my money on something else and waited for my darling phone for complete a month... I received the shock of my life after discovering the phone I have been dying to have is a copy phone. I feel like crying sha.

Just drop inside for the past 2 months

1 Like

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Aidejay(m): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2022
I suspect the uncle.
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Totilopussylick(m): 1:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
I suspect the uncle.
Can the uncle deliberately pull such Stunt on the young man

1 Like

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by omonla10(m): 4:42am On Jan 05, 2022
Make u sef find money and send the original to ur uncle as e no Sabi am.. Wetin I dey talk sef

5 Likes

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Nobody: 4:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
I suspect the uncle.

Look at the comments from the picture. The phone was replaced or changed by unscrupulous or cursed fraudulent staff of the courier company that delivered the phone.

Someone once told me that staff of most courier companies in Nigeria (in connivance with the ogas at the top) indulge in this fraudulent activities.

An incident even occurred late in 2019 where SARS OPs were engaged to track a despatch rider of a courier company, after enough torture, who in turn took them to Computer Village where he sold the phones.

It has gotten to a level that anybody sending me anything valuable (whether from overseas or Kilimanjaro) MUST deliver it in person or through an acquaintance.

Every sector in Nigeria is rotten to the core and I strongly believe that only a “Comet Dibiasky” can restore back her glory, sanity & morality.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by dRefiner: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2022
Nna ehn... dis life no balance atal. Abi dis ur uncle dey base for CONGO?
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by KingAzubuike(f): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2022
There are lots of clones out there. Even the USA is not exempted.
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by beautyhd: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2022
It's pretty possible
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by beautyhd: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2022
It's pretty possible if it wasn't changed in transit.

China has infiltrated some markets in the US and some goods sold there are no longer up to standard.

If it can make and receive calls, browse then manage it.

3 Likes

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2022
The sender should have sent a photo of the iPhone specs he wanted to shipped to his brother through whatapps.
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by BigDawsNet: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2022
I think only the uncle can confirm if the phone he sent was the one with his bro or it has been replaced

3 Likes

Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Empire1111: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
The guy get luck say the phone no show itel logo him for Dey cry better premium tears..abobi just take cold gulder las las you go Dey alright cool cool
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make the guy manage it now afterall the phone can browse and perform other functions. Well sha, maybe the guy want to use it for show off to put other guy under pressure.
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by vibratingpenis: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
That his uncle may not even be aware it is fake and may have paid money for the original so he shouldn't be quick to think his uncle did it deliberately.
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by jaszplus12(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aidejay:
I suspect the uncle.
Hope the uncle doesn't suspect you suspect him! grin
Re: Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Manage am na gift e still be,

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 10 Pro VS Samsung A14 Ultimate Comparison / Sony Xperia Z3 Leaked (specifications And Features) / Solution To Bricked Mtks(infinix,gionee,tecno Etc) Or Samsumg,lg,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.