Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers (2060 Views)

Man In Pain After Receiving Fake Iphone 12 From Us-based Uncle / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Telegram App Is Now Haven Of Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Mophasa(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2022
Now that I’m over the shame & embarrassment. 2 months back I bought a fake iPhone because I overlooked the red flags and didn’t trust my instinct ���‍♂️. A tamagotchi or a USB stick has more processing power than this thing �. Watch out for scammers

Made a quick video. It be looks legit, and the scammer gives you a quick articulated demo. It actually has one back camera, the other lenses are fake and glued on. The default apps look legit, but open App Store then you see Chinese and realise it is fake.��

Open the music app you will see it doesn’t work. Another tell tale is to open “Find My” and “Google maps” shows up which is incorrect for Apple. It’s actually an Android OS with an interface that looks like an iPhone.

Also check if the emojis look like a kindergarten school project (fake), as another way to check the authenticity of the Apple #iphone. I’m just happy if I can help even one person not to get scammed � ��

Watch the video and Please subscribe to my channel angry

https://youtube.com/shorts/m99ExNSJkDI?feature=share

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Holybaddo: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
You don wise now grin
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by akwesenana: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2022
How much did you get it?
Na to dey use am the buga for street. wink
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by donbenie(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
If it seems too good to be true,then na setup..
I'm sure the price was refreshingly tempting.. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by KAM3KAZI: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
You fit still flex the Fugazi 12 pro max,
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
Which one you come dey say make we subscribe to your YouTube channel.You sef na scammer.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Allison012: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
Use it for the reason you bought it(tormenting girls).

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Mophasa(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Which one you come dey say make we subscribe to your YouTube channel.You sef na scammer.

Abeg subscribe make I gather money buy new one

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Curious345: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mophasa:

Abeg subscribe make I gather money buy new one
I have 16k followers on my YouTube channel.. how much can I make weekly
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Depends on how many view you dey get
Curious345:
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Curious345: 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
SeniorMan715:
Depends on how many view you dey get
6k upward
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by SeniorMan715(m): 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
$0.003 per view and the viewer have to view it for at least 30 seconds for it to be counted minus ad
Curious345:
6k upward
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by Mophasa(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Curious345:

Let me see your channel
Re: VIDEO: How I Bought A Fake Iphone 12 Pro Max, Beware Of Scammers by smallvill(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Mophasa:
Now that I’m over the shame & embarrassment. 2 months back I bought a fake iPhone because I overlooked the red flags and didn’t trust my instinct ���‍♂️. A tamagotchi or a USB stick has more processing power than this thing �. Watch out for scammers

Made a quick video. It be looks legit, and the scammer gives you a quick articulated demo. It actually has one back camera, the other lenses are fake and glued on. The default apps look legit, but open App Store then you see Chinese and realise it is fake.��

Open the music app you will see it doesn’t work. Another tell tale is to open “Find My” and “Google maps” shows up which is incorrect for Apple. It’s actually an Android OS with an interface that looks like an iPhone.

Also check if the emojis look like a kindergarten school project (fake), as another way to check the authenticity of the Apple #iphone. I’m just happy if I can help even one person not to get scammed � ��

Watch the video and Please subscribe to my channel angry

https://youtube.com/shorts/m99ExNSJkDI?feature=share
All this story why did you not mention the amount you bought it?

(1) (Reply)

Cool Wallpapers To Make Your Phone Look Great / TECNO CAMON 20 FULL REVIEW / Elon Musk’s Starlink Now Sells At N440,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.