Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (80680 Views)

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by middlebelter(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
The guy touched my heart. I pray God to provide increase my sacrificial love.

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by yomi007k(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
hidhrhis:

U can start with me by giving me 50k cos I wanna be like him asap

Begi Begi.... 50k just like that....u think he's Don jazzy
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by FBIL: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
asokoromadam:

I pray you be like him in Jesus name
May you be a gala seller
Sorry, you didn't understand what Bruno 3000 meant! Your type reads but doesn't understand. This is exactly the problem with today's dysfunctional education system.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
jchioma:
Sometimes, the life you save, may be your own.
This is deep.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
People should stop calling god into this matter. The guy is a philanthropist/ humanitarian period. We need more of him in Nigeria, damn these bible carrying self righteous gullible idiots and thier stealing by trick GO's.

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
esonna:
From this donation money. U go pay ur tithe n sow seed oh. because if ur pastor doesn't partake in the fruit of ur labour. U won't enjoy it.
He does not need any pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Burgerlomo: 12:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Awesome cool
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by richiepolymer(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2018
The gala seller showed love from his heart. It was obvious......but this guy who is now showing the world how he's rewarding the gala seller with cash is only feeding his ego to the world. This is the problem with philanthropists nowadays. You could as well have given this hawker anything without necessarily seeking relevance and accolades by posting on social media.
Hope you got the accolades you wanted?

cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by excel101(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Naija guys i fear una o, e don reach where una dey send account number in disguise.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by consciouman: 12:22am On Sep 02, 2018
asokoromadam:

Lolzzz!!........very funny

I pray you be like him in Jesus name
May you be a gala seller
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by patrickcollins: 12:27am On Sep 02, 2018
He should be given endorsement, or ambassador with better reward.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by condomuser: 12:49am On Sep 02, 2018
If it was Afonjas selling gala and saw prisoners, he will rather try to cut off the prisoners head and harvest the skull undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Quality20:
d foundation shd also help other who are off camera

Start your own foundation and then perform as you wish.

Be grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by hephzibah29(m): 1:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Zimmermann:
Wetin be kokun?? Who is kokun?? Sharp advert
Kai...
Hahahahha
Wat da Bleep...
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by sayisayi(m): 1:48am On Sep 02, 2018
Na dem dem!

Strange how tribal posts disappear from positive articles... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Originalsly: 2:50am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm....he shared gala to criminals.... so he should be rewarded. ..and made a hero... and used to promote someone's questionable foundation. How should we reward someone who has shared with the homeless?...orphans? ...the poor? ..the handicapped? How low can we really stoop?
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Mankosi: 3:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm....he shared gala to criminals.... so he should be rewarded. ..and made a hero... and used to promote someone's questionable foundation. How should we reward someone who has shared with the homeless?...orphans? ...the poor? ..the handicapped? How low can we really stoop?
who do u reward? The one that shared with the rich?
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Originalsly: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Mankosi:

who do u reward? The one that shared with the rich?

If someone decides to share what he has...that should be from the heart... and not for publicity or need to be rewarded. So why should I reward someone who gives? In the same way when I give to someone I will be feel insulted if someone dare offer me a reward for helping someone. This foundation guy is a slimeball..... 419 in a different fashion.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by omoelerin1: 4:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Yeye Foundation and some hypocritical donors.

Haven't you guys seen him or any other people like him Hawking goods on the high ways, which is very risky to their lives and health before? You never knew he ought to be supported with money until he gave gala to some criminals who are probably charged with murder and robbery.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
People who give never lack.

Blessings always follow them one way or the other.

Will be nice if his contact info is put here. Establishing something small for such a guy will not be out of place.

You want fraudstars to scam him?
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by omoelerin1: 4:14am On Sep 02, 2018
Originalsly:
You dey mind them?

They even released his account details to the public, so that we can donate.
Who knows may be it is a plan work between the foundation and so called gala seller. May be he was not into selling of gala, the whole drama was preplaned.

I no trust Igbo jare.

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by deebrownneymar: 5:05am On Sep 02, 2018
That's how God works. God be praised. Please he should be advised on how to use the money ooo.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by rman: 5:17am On Sep 02, 2018
I hate notice me givers.

The gala seller did his without knowing anyone is watching. He is really not interested if people find out.

Now these ones jumped on the bandwagon and are giving him money and taking pictures and we are applauding them?

They are just seeking attention. Why not give him the money codedly without the pictures meant for social media.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by rman: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2018
omoelerin1:
Yeye Foundation and some hypocritical donors.

Haven't you guys seen him or any other people like him Hawking goods on the high ways, which is very risky to their lives and health before? You never new he ought to be supported with money until he gave gala to some criminals who are probably charged with murder and robbery.

Good bless you. Attention seeking people
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Kingjames(m): 5:18am On Sep 02, 2018
For further Support from good citizens, kindly donate to his account number 3563001393 Ibere ugochukwu ECOBANK.

hmmm. still in the name of sharing the 'gala' ?

act of kindness

ok
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by UncleSnr(m): 5:52am On Sep 02, 2018
middlebelter:
The guy touched my heart. I pray God to provide increase my sacrificial love.
Hope he wore gloves?

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by deebrain(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Originalsly:

As low as doing good to anyone at any point that you found them.

And obviously you will be among those that will ignore giving help to the criminals (assuming that every one in prison must be a criminal). If another has the grace to do it, celebrate him OR let him be, Mr Umpire!

May you not be among those that Jesus will query for abandoning Him in the prison. Matthew 25 vs 31-46.

The guy in question never knew reward will come in that manner. Those that give to the poor, handicapped etc will no doubt get theirs in their own ways and their own times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.