Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners (80676 Views)

Khafi Feeds 1000 Nigerians In Ajegunle With Kokun Foundation On Independence Day / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by deebrain(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2018
condomuser:
If it was Afonjas selling gala and saw prisoners, he will rather try to cut off the prisoners head and harvest the skull undecided

Make sure you go for deliverance after service today.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Daewang: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Igbos have a beautiful heart.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Speedo17(m): 6:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Good one.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by kingthreat(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Is it not the Kokun guy that advertised he gave 50k to a female beggar while the woman confirmed it was only 1k given to her?
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:36am On Sep 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Is it not the Kokun guy that advertised he gave 50k to a female beggar while the woman confirmed it was only 1k given to her?

Where did you see the woman?

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by kingthreat(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Where did you see the woman?

Someone who saw the woman at the same spot confirmed it? Are you his staff of his family member?
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by ojsmscom(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2018
To Be the first to know about job vacancies and business/Investment opportunities in Nigeria LIKE OJNIGERIA here www.facebook.com/ojnigeria
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2018
kingthreat:

Someone who saw the woman at the same spot confirmed it? Are you his staff of his family member?

"Someone who saw"?? I am not his staff or family member, but let's stop dwelling on hear say!

Someone can also come 2mrw and say you are a criminal. Does that make it true?

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by sweetilicious(f): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
People who give never lack.

Blessings always follow them one way or the other.

Will be nice if his contact info is put here. Establishing something small for such a guy will not be out of place.
I have done this in Anambra state.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I no dey give am anything!

You will gain absolutely nothing being BITTER.

The young man is already a celebrity and he does not even need you to give him ANYTHING.

He has received many cash awards and promises.

Keep your money Bro!

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by kingthreat(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

"Someone who saw"?? I am not his staff or family member, but let's stop dwelling on hear say!

Someone can also come 2mrw and say you are a criminal. Does that make it true?

Really? Are you actually saying this? So that means most murderers in prison aren't murderers because you personally did not witness them commit the act?
By the way, how do you think charity organizations in nigeria stay afloat? The Kokun guy does nothing business and claims to run a charity. Now his charity is giving a man 100k? From where? His own pocket? These guys get much more from donors and give just a part to the beneficiaries. However, if you doubt my assertion, sorry to say but your ignorance is extreme.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2018
kingthreat:

Really? Are you actually saying this? So that means most murderers in prison aren't murderers because you personally did not witness them commit the act?
By the way, how do you think charity organizations in nigeria stay afloat? The Kokun guy does nothing business and claims to run a charity. Now his charity is giving a man 100k? From where? His own pocket? These guys get much more from donors and give just a part to the beneficiaries. However, if you doubt my assertion, sorry to say but your ignorance is extreme.

I'm not here to insult or expose your level of ignorance. Your instance of murderers is not appropriate because there are legal processes that proves beyond doubt the perpetrators committed such act.

You can set up your own foundation and do it right!

You are already calling me ignorant because I was trying to correct and verify!

Your knowledge is extreme yet it does not reflect in your chats.

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by temodent(m): 6:54am On Sep 02, 2018
I’m almost moved to tears, Nigerians could be extremely nice whenever to chose to be.

God bless those who came up with this idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Bradiyung(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2018
that act of good will this boy did i have not seen it any where before he really deserve it.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by redsquare(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2018
omoelerin1:
You dey mind them?

They even released his account details to the public, so that we can donate.
Who knows may be it is a plan work between the foundation and so called gala seller. May be he was not into selling of gala, the whole drama was preplaned.

I no trust Igbo jare.

You're a big fool. A kind hearted guy was handsomely rewarded for his kindness and you are here spilling bullocks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Originalsly: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2018
omoelerin1:
You dey mind them?

They even released his account details to the public, so that we can donate.
Who knows may be it is a plan work between the foundation and so called gala seller. May be he was not into selling of gala, the whole drama was preplaned.

I no trust Igbo jare.

Nothing to do with Igbo....but everything to do with greed. Your thoughts on the whole thing being staged are exactly mine.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Yoshy: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2018
Williams Uchemba will soon be here.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by kay29000(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2018
omoelerin1:
Yeye Foundation and some hypocritical donors.

Haven't you guys seen him or any other people like him Hawking goods on the high ways, which is very risky to their lives and health before? You never knew he ought to be supported with money until he gave gala to some criminals who are probably charged with murder and robbery.

You obviously don't know who Kokun is. He has been helping people who hawk on the street for years... in fact this is his specialty. He also feeds homeless people almost every day. You can check him out on Instagram to know more.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by kingthreat(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

I'm not here to insult or expose your level of ignorance. Your instance of murderers is not appropriate because there are legal processes that proves beyond doubt the perpetrators committed such act.

You made it sound like since I didnt have a personal experience with the Kokun foundation, I have no right to assert that opinion. That's why I had to use the issue of murderers. By the way, Someone who took time to expose this fraud doesn't know what he's doing huh?

https://www.nairaland.com/3597338/he-only-gave-me-n1000

You can set up your own foundation and do it right!
I have a legit business plus regular work I do that gives me income. I am not desperate or a wanna-be competitor.

You are already calling me ignorant because I was trying to correct and verify!
I am ignorant about many things? I cannot be a know-all but on charity scams, don't take it bad but you're quite ignorant
https://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Charity-Scam

Your knowledge is extreme yet it does not reflect in your chats.
To many people, Albert Einstein was dull. By the way, I never assserted to be super intelligent, I simply pinpointed your shortfalls. If only you would learn.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Originalsly: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2018
deebrain:

As low as doing good to anyone at any point that you found them.

And obviously you will be among those that will ignore giving help to the criminals (assuming that every one in prison must be a criminal). If another has the grace to do it, celebrate him OR let him be, Mr Umpire!

May you not be among those that Jesus will query for abandoning Him in the prison. Matthew 25 vs 31-46.

The guy in question never knew reward will come in that manner. Those that give to the poor, handicapped etc will no doubt get theirs in their own ways and their own times.

How do you figure what I do and don't do? We tend to swallow anything put before us without chewing....the reason why sooo many are swindled out of the little they have. The guy behind the foundation and money gathering ...can you locate him?...can you follow up on the donations? Let's chew this over....two people came to his office and donated N20K and N30K. Where is his office?...which. city?..which State? First red flag... cannot be physically located....but someone mysteriously did...and knew that he was collecting cash for the gala seller. How would they know that? His foundation is giving the guy N100K. What is the purpose of his foundation?..to give rewards? ...who have they given to before?..has anyone heard about them?...let alone what they have done? ...and why does the gala seller need all this money?...he has a medical condition? I can't believe soo many are sooo gullible...and determined to be gullible.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by HungerBAD: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I have done this in Anambra state.

Nice.

What exactly did you do?and how did you pick the lucky person(s) ?

4 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by koning: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2018
Ugochukwu is a great man. Our greedy politicians should take a cue from his selfless deed. He effectively gave out his means of livelihood.

You will not fully understand what he did until you see that horrible "Black Maria" with just fingers sticking out of tiny holes.

He did not see faces, just fingers begging for decent food.

I will be making a deposit.

1 Like

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by babeshe: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Giving is the only law of prosperity remember the Zarephath widow and Elijah is a pure example for God's prosperity for us to follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by stanchemical(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2018
God bless the Ibos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Peterosky(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2018
asokoromadam:

I pray you be like him in Jesus name
May you be a gala seller
.Your comment is just simply childish, silly and needless. Just grow up please.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2018
This guy is a fool, feeding criminals and murderers.why only Gala? he should have made pounded yam and okro soup with Ogiri for them, ewu gambia!
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by benjanny(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2018
There is hope for this country
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by soundforce: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Some give out of their abundance, others, simply from their very last. Heart differs. It's not how much you have that count but d good heart to share. Like the widow in d bible who gave a coin; this guy gave his all not minding loss.Even HEAVEN couldn't rest seeing this rare heart.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by omoelerin1: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2018
redsquare:

You're a big fool. A kind hearted guy was handsomely rewarded for his kindness and you are here spilling bullocks.
He should have beautifully rewarded rather.
Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by zicoraads: 8:21am On Sep 02, 2018
There's something about giving those who are really in need, that is the biggest way of never lacking.

2 Likes

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by anaton(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2018
Bruno3000:
His kind is rare. He might be an alien who knows cos we humans are so self-centred. I wanna be like him ASAP.

Please he is not an alien but a Biafran.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kokun Foundation Gives Ugochukwu Ibere, Gala Seller Money For Feeding Prisoners by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:41am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=kingthreat post=70826144][/quote]

Calling another fellow an ignorant being is a pure show of superior intelligence!

I'm really sceptical about u our level of English comprehension.

If by now you have not learnt how to respect people's perceptions, then you still have a very long way to go dude.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.