Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (33952 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by ihatesycophant(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2018
People we not ceased to amaze me. This is a man that has a full blown five years to advise the former PresidentJonathan on how to improve on Nigeria but alas his brain then was hibernated and stoked. When they are out of power their brains come alive.
The issue is just one of our problems but our main problem which is key is attitude. Junk number believe going to government is to go enrich themselves but not to serve selflessly. This is the same man that used the period he served the nation as an attack mouthpiece.
Until our attitude change, restructuring cannot work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by netmycs: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
Reno hailing himself with different monikers on Nairaland.

If in doubt, just examine each moniker above. Go to their history and notice how they mostly praise Reno on different threads and that alone.

It has always been is style.
Same way he was caught when he wrote a letter to BBC with a fake name during his time with GEJ.

A good student of history knows the antecedents of his likes.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by Corrinthians(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70818312:

Ok.
Take your time!
Don't rush it at all!

Is this all you can edit your trash to?!
Your brain can't process anything again than the word lifeless?!
We don't even know the kinda reply to give you.
Should we just ignore as we ignore souls like you or.....

Okay, read the last post on this page, maybe it may reset your brain to default!
.......... ............ ............. ............ ..............

WOW
The first 5 or 6 posts on this thread were all created on the same day, under 30 mins sometimes last year.
They all have the same number of posts.
They all comment on the same threads since then just as they did today.
Wow, Respect GavelSlam, you will make a good investigator at the FBI!
UNBELIEVABLE shocked shocked shocked!!
Cc
NgeneUkwenu.
Caseless.
Corrinthians.
Sarrki.
My God! I'm in shock!

Reno's been busted!

Good job Gavelslam. shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by sweetilicious(f): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2018
blackpanda:

No let him rule only u and ur household biko. Are u not tired of being a slave to poverty and joblessness Nigeria has never lacked professional orators, but give them power and u will see their true colors
And that's where Tue problem lies.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
My God! I'm in shock!

Reno's been busted!

Good job Gavelslam. shocked
It's a rude awakening.
No wonder all of the waikers type the same way!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by tiwiex(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2018
AmazingMasada:
Reno should take cue from other young presidential aspirants and run for president I will vote for him. This man is an asset
No you won't. Stop misleading him. Something is fundamentally wrong with the system. I hope we have the wisdom to address it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by Tinyemeka(m): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2018
GaintOfAfrica:
It is very sad to know that the sugar cane used for making St. Louis sugar is gotten from Nigeria and other African countries refined to sugar and sent back to Nigeria. Who do us like this?

I only buy Dangote granulated.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by famosh: 7:25am On Sep 02, 2018
rebranded:
This thread is too funny.

Reno with several monikers hailing himself.

Didn't know this guy was so jobless...Jonathan must still be paying him

Reno go get a life!
Jonathan cannot be paying the daft dunce, bro!
Na eye service him dey do, & na the eye service wey make Jonathan fire the mor0n just before the 2015 elections!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by homesteady(m): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

If in doubt, just examine each moniker above. Go to their history and notice how they mostly praise Reno on different threads and that alone.

From the monikers and style of writing, I did not even have to check their history to know it was the same person that had all the accounts which most likely is Reno grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2018
kunlesmiles:
dis people act like they are intellectuals when they are not close to power, once they get d power, they act like there brains are on recess, the only person I can vote from Jonathan's govt is Adewumi Adeshina (formal Minister for Agriculture).

Unfortunately he is a Gemalto stooge
no deal.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by famosh: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Oga, that person u quoted typed visioner instead of visioneer, Reno doesn't make grammatical blunders this glaring.
Reno is a big OLODO!
Man arrogantly corrected someone's grammatical error with an error (he used "advise" instead of "advice"! When he was called out & schooled properly, he went on shamelessly arguing for minutes & disgracing himself, even with the internet readily available for him to confirm!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by wowcatty: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
This topic was treated last month by a group of Europeans who are amazed at the level of corruption in Africa and posted a link, let me see if I can find it.

At least Reno Omokri got the message and he's passing it around, some who had the information like him have already moved on like it's nothing. African leaders must be killed and the youths take over. And then no man can fix Nigeria, we are too different to make it work. Nigeria needs to break to succeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNYemuiAOfU
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by RexTramadol1: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2018
famosh:

Reno is a big OLODO!
Man arrogantly corrected someone's grammatical error with an error (he used "advise" instead of "advice"! When he was called out & schooled properly, he went on shamelessly arguing for minutes & disgracing himself, even with the internet readily available for him to confirm!

Grammatical proficiency isn't a measure for intelligence, neither is Oratory skills considered a yardstick for knowledge, they are just advantages my brother..... So I don't agree with the Olodo statement

He could have goofed several times, I only said that post I quoted was too ordinary to be his rebuttal.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by FTjnr(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

ngeneukwenu is lauretta onochie too with different monikers.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by DSoj(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Talk is cheap. Anyone can say these cos these are a combination of wat diff people have said

WHERE WAS RENO FROM 2011-2015 TO TALK ABOUT RESTRUCTURING WHEN HE WORKED UNDER GEJ AND WAS GETTING WELL PAID?

When in opposition their mouth will be sweet.

Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by doe: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Mosquito voice don dey lie. I didn’t see any studio audience. So I am inclined to think this was recorded in his UK/US parlour �

Made some valid points but he was in gej administration. Why did he not advise his paymasters then?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by doe: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
jeronimo:
Reno on TedX? Wow, I'm not surprise.

Recording from his living room. Fear let am enter naija?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by studentofTruth: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2018
yeyerolling:
Una no restructure wen una dey power. Abeg fuk off

At least they started the process. it showed that they at least realized the need and started it. it was never going to be a quick process. it takes time. The disaster now is that this administration and people like you don't see the need and keep giving stupid excuses for something that is INEVITABLE FOR THERE TO BE A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA IN THE FUTURE.
In your lifetime (by year 2050), Nigeria population is expected to be over 450million. The current system in Nigeria can never support that population..... that's a fact.
Either of these 2 are INEVITABLE in your lifetime:
1. RESTRUCTURING
OR
2. BREAKDOWN.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by studentofTruth: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2018
DSoj:
Talk is cheap. Anyone can say these cos these are a combination of wat diff people have said

WHERE WAS RENO FROM 2011-2015 TO TALK ABOUT RESTRUCTURING WHEN HE WORKED UNDER GEJ AND WAS GETTING WELL PAID?

When in opposition their mouth will be sweet.

Nonsense

At least they started the process. it showed that they at least realized the need and started it. it was never going to be a quick process. it takes time. So don't ask why they didn't finish it.
The disaster now is that this administration and people like you don't see the need and keep giving stupid excuses for something that is INEVITABLE FOR THERE TO BE A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA IN THE FUTURE.
In your lifetime (by year 2050), Nigeria population is expected to be over 450million. The current system in Nigeria can never support that population..... that's a fact.
Either of these 2 are INEVITABLE in your lifetime:
1. RESTRUCTURING
OR
2. BREAKDOWN.
Every sane person knows this even if s/he won't admit it publicly because of political inclination.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by denko(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Who did this to you
NobodyKnows:
I swear Reno omoalekiriminal
Foolish Fani Kayode and co are on Nairaland with multiple accounts .
They will make a comment and be liking it with their alternate accounts themselves grin cheesy
Very useless set of people
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by studentofTruth: 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
post=70818391:
And here is a personal adviser to a former president of Nigeria just some 3 years ago!

Where did he put all these when he was an adviser to the ogogoro master?!

At least they started the process. it showed that they at
least realized the need and started it. it was never going to
be a quick process. it takes time. So don't ask why they
didn't finish it.
The disaster now is that this administration and people
like you don't see the need and keep giving stupid excuses
for something that is INEVITABLE FOR THERE TO BE A
COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA IN THE FUTURE.
In your lifetime (by year 2050), Nigeria population is
expected to be over 450million. The current system in
Nigeria can never support that population..... that's a fact.
Either of these 2 is INEVITABLE in your lifetime:
1. RESTRUCTURING
OR
2. BREAKDOWN.
Every sane person knows this even if s/he won't admit it
publicly because of political inclination.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by ba7man(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Metuh:

Cry me a river boy. grin
Look at you below.

Nnamdi Kanu.........exterminated.

Ayo Fayose.............silenced.

GEJ..............smacked down.

You've been crying since 2015.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by deomelo: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by Naijiant: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by Caseless: 3:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
AmazingMasada:
Did you read the price or you are just talking based on hate and headline odè
Reno , fvck off.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by Caseless: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
anku90:
Nigeria needs restructuring to solve the current problems facing us. Restructuring should be top priority for every leader because we can't move on with the current settings we have and Nigeria needs a leader who will restructure the country. Our economy has collapse and it is only restructuring will revive it. How wish Nigerians will listen this TedxTalk where RENO OMOKRI has said alot about restructuring and why Nigeria needs it.
it's interesting to note that the same Anku that commented on Facebook also commented here. Who una de deceive?

Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by jeronimo(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
doe:

Recording from his living room. Fear let am enter naija?
Not fear bro, it's wisdom.
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by 2016v2017: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
YoungRulers:
Reno is our Emmanuel Macron
Can you imagine that all this migration things started from Europe?
Re: Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About by waveman2: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Real wealth is not in agriculture but industrialization. That is why I just look and shake my head for those that keep insisting we should all go back to farming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With 34 Children, Four Wives Promises Block Votes For Atiku (photos) / Obasanjo Is Morally Bankrupt – Kashamu / Folorunsho Alakija Meets With Ibrahim Babangida In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.