Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

What I Witnessed On Twitter Today! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Witnessed On Twitter Today! (342 Views)

See What's Trending On Twitter Today / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed? / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Witnessed On Twitter Today! by paris10: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello everyone. Not sure what to call this, but I'm sure she's preyed on so many 'innocent' guys who really want to have either a fling or permanent relations with her.

Was on Twitter earlier today, minding my biz, like I usually do. This beautiful and elegant picture of a South African girl just popped up on my feeds. I checked her out and found she's got thousands of followers. I messaged her. Enjoy our chats....

Re: What I Witnessed On Twitter Today! by SenorFax(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hungry chicks everywhere, as if they have no parent.
Re: What I Witnessed On Twitter Today! by okwabayi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
That is a hungry yahoo boy you chatted with.
He took advantage of the fact girls normally use single word replies to try and swindle you.
If you could trick him to type paragraph long-replies you’ll realize very quick it was a male trickster.

(1) (Reply)

Free Prince Emefiele Harrison / Top 5 Things That Drains Almost All Nigerians Bank Account. Number 3 Is Worst / Sleep Paralysis: Why You Can’t Move, Feel Being Pressed When Waking From Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.