Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries (28140 Views)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by gare(f): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
HigherEd:
ON THE “BUILD INDUSTRIES, NOT CHURCHES" SCHOOL OF THOUGHT:

“… There are some people who say 'Why are they still building Big Churches? Why don’t they build industries?' Those are satanic voices speaking.
Number One, we have to build big churches to have big accommodation for big harvest. What you present to God is what He fills. And Number two, The Church is one of the largest employers of labour. My father’s Ministry (Winners Chapel) has over 26,000 people on their Payroll. I’m not talking of just Pastors and Assistant Pastors. I’m talking of University Professors, lecturers, technicians and all these people. How many State Governments in this country have 26,000 workers on their payroll that they pay every month?

In this Church, we pay salaries before the end of every month. You cannot make anybody’s salary cross to the next day. The accountant that dares it has lost his job. We pay Millions daily on the site (The Lord’s Garden). Technicians, Electricians, builders, Resident Civil Engineers, Horticulturists, etc. By the time the hospitals join and the Universities join, it multiplies the work force. And some satanic agents say “What is the church doing?..."

Dr Paul Enenche.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1459318357545364&id=444807728996437

What exactly is wrong with us in this country, the Europe and America we envy wasn't developed by the churches, so you guys can't tell your APC government to develop the country and build industries, we want the church to do that, are we ok in this country.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by streamsofjoy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
It's high time Christians knew that the whole attack on the church is proof that there is something unique and true about Christianity. Does anyone try to pluck an unripe fruit

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by imran147(m): 5:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Does govt also buy Christmas chicken? I am waiting 4 ur answer.

Yes they did all federal govt workers...even with bags of rice deliver to them...
if your boss no sharing ham ask ham dis december ...but state government dont know of such...but federal absolutely sure of it
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Dalam0n: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
mide419:

YES

good businesses that will continue to grow forever until JESUS comes.

I pay my tithe, my Shiloh Sacrifice and weekly transportation seed to canaanland.

I started paying Shiloh Sacrifice in the year 2015. And every year I keep changing levels.

When I added weekly transportation to canaanland for who can not afford it, Me that could only see planes taking off and landing at Ikeja,

I now enter the air craft as if na keke.

The devil is truely blinding many.

Shut up and stop telling lies. If you truly do these things you won't be bragging about them. You are only imagining yourself doing all these things. You are a liar.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by springtech(m): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
It is sad people expect so much from the church in a country where another seed paying religion spends govt money on their religion freely. How can a section of the population from part of their meager income start sponsoring the govt when the govt on another angle is sponsoring religious trips and fasting for other religion? Crazy !

Sense wee not kee you.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by gotnel: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
HigherEd:
ON THE “BUILD INDUSTRIES, NOT CHURCHES" SCHOOL OF THOUGHT:

“… There are some people who say 'Why are they still building Big Churches? Why don’t they build industries?' Those are satanic voices speaking.
Number One, we have to build big churches to have big accommodation for big harvest. What you present to God is what He fills. And Number two, The Church is one of the largest employers of labour. My father’s Ministry (Winners Chapel) has over 26,000 people on their Payroll. I’m not talking of just Pastors and Assistant Pastors. I’m talking of University Professors, lecturers, technicians and all these people. How many State Governments in this country have 26,000 workers on their payroll that they pay every month?

In this Church, we pay salaries before the end of every month. You cannot make anybody’s salary cross to the next day. The accountant that dares it has lost his job. We pay Millions daily on the site (The Lord’s Garden). Technicians, Electricians, builders, Resident Civil Engineers, Horticulturists, etc. By the time the hospitals join and the Universities join, it multiplies the work force. And some satanic agents say “What is the church doing?..."

Dr Paul Enenche.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1459318357545364&id=444807728996437

God almighty will continue to bless the church. I'm a strong believer in the promise of God to bless and keep his people progressing.
But, I believe we should build more Industry than building more mega churches.
The arguments of church employing thousands of workers is not adding up.
We need more productive ventures than prayer houses employing few thousand among millions of people.
What we sow is what we reap.
Industrial revolution is the key today not prayer revolution.
The real blessed Nations do not have 30percents of the church we have in Nigeria.
Our pastors should diversify to production. Watch and pray. It's what we plant that God will watered.
God bless Africans
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by lastempero: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
davidque:

Well churches like winners do quite a lot for the poor. They have different kinds of welfare packages, scholarships etc. My brother was able to go to university on winners chapel scholarship, my mum who is a widow has been given aid every year and many other members help out aside from the church. Many are quick to criticize when they know nothing, I wish the church would document these programs more so idiots like freezer can tell us what he has done for his society

Understand me bro,i didn't say churches are not doing anything for the poor but we are not doing enuf as a church.mind u 40/100 is a pass mark but is not good enuf.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by NairaMaster1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
It is sad people expect so much from the church in a country where another seed paying religion spends govt money on their religion freely. How can a section of the population from part of their meager income start sponsoring the govt when the govt on another angle is sponsoring religious trips and fasting for other religion? Crazy !

Infact, that religion created BH and MACBAN that has taken trillions of Naira, lives and properties, national image.

God punish enemies of the church.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Edavi234: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
lilmax:
he has a point, but still building industries will give you more labourers, more money

and be saved from this crappy government

Oak take the front row and build one factory (even if an pure water or soap factory).

Everybody in this country is now a professional Adviser. SMH
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
obayaya:

I beg to disagree..

In advance society, Churches are seen as serving the public. Hence they're accountable to the public. They present financial statements and are audited. This doesn't mean the public tells the church what to do with its resources but it's aimed at engendering accountability.

However, there has been a shift from what traditional churches do with their funds. Our great grandfathers were educated by the Irish priests with funds raised from churches in Ireland and across Europe and America.

In the east, and the south south, Catholic schools held sway, in the west, Adventist and Baptist schools held sway. Ditto heathcare.

I'm sure Paul Eneche's church has taken donations from non members. So he's accountable to them too

You're free to disagree. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by hopefulLandlord: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
streamsofjoy:
It's high time Christians knew that the whole attack on the church is proof that there is something unique and true about Christianity. Does anyone try to pluck an unripe fruit

Majority criticized the Nazis, by your logic the Nazis believing they're master race must be true since they were criticized

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Bonapart(m): 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoowhe:
Someone should please give this man a slap
your life has already been slapped
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Nelson247: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoowhe:

Heaven has already slapped you with a dull brain when you cant read in between the lines and digest what the church is doing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by greatman247(m): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
The man literally admit the church is a business venture now. Pastorpreneur... Thank God he said that. Even if you have a church, you go ahead to still build industries separate from the church. Jesus does not support doing business in the church period.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
Do spreading the gospel of christ, Don’t include doing good for the people? By doing good would include solving the problems of the people in any way they can. The good news of christ is by extension means 'making life comfortable to a large populace where they can' . The church can establish industries rather than establishing church building everyhere and there by this, the large populace can be regularly be on payroll. The should stop telling us how they have many pastors to pay as if those pastors can as well go out there to fend for themselves. We should not forget that apostle Paul was as well a tent maker, this means that he was self employed.

However, the government of the day should be held 'more' responsible for the welfare of the people
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by JeogahII(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Instead of the masses to hold their government responsible for a poor governance and their current predicament, the have instead resolve to attract the wrath of God by insulting and blaming the Church. The Church is the one keeping this country from total collapse. Thank God for the Church!
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Hormohwunmee(f): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoowhe:

bah lafia, must you comment. you can go slap him yourself if they born you well
devil incarnate
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by JeogahII(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Instead of the masses to hold their government responsible for poor governance the have instead resolved to incurred God's wrath by lampooning the Church for the lack of dividends of democracy in the country. The Church is the one that is keeping this country from total collapse! that is the fact quote me anywhere.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Tundeobama(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
lastempero:
My own take is that the church is not doing enough for the poor amongst us period,this includes my own church period!!!
dont go and work sit ur lazy ass those contributing to church do they hv two head??does church print money??
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by lastempero: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tundeobama:

dont go and work sit ur lazy ass those contributing to church do they hv two head??does church print money??

Iam sure u are not psycologically balanced,Did I ask u for work, come let me give u a good paying work so that u will stop swindling innocent church goers,no need wasting my time with you. Fishers of pocket on the leash
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by farem: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
HigherEd:
Meanwhile, at Winners Chapel!

Technology Hub: Winners Chapel would be building her first Technology hub very soon. Although as usual it would be routed via her flagship university - CU. It would be housed in a twin mega structure with a bridge linking it. With over 2,000 systems.

Already, the Hebron startup lab which is an integral part of CUCRID - which is partly funded by David Oyedepo Foun. Initial 1 billion naira grant has nurtured about 43 start up businesses.

CUCRID on its core mission now has over 23 research clusters with massive year to year funding from both David Oyedepo foun and the school herself. The center now serves as the place with the highest activity in Multidisciplinary research with over 162 research publications(SCOPUS) and 20% of all Nigeria's multidisciplinary research as attested by Times Higher. It is also probably the largest indigenous private funder of research in Nigeria.

There is also plans for an agro - research institute at Landmark university later in the coming months. The church is also supporting LMU in her quest of putting the first Sattelite in space right here from inside Nigeria via a partnership with Kyushu Inst of Tech, Japan and NASDRA.

The Church is also providing 15,000 housing unit which would be transforming for Ota and would be a significant church led attempt in reducing the housing deficit of 17 million unit. I

So you see Churches are doing fairly great on the development side of things. Most of them just have PR issues.

I keep asking :why are you people silent on what islam is doing in Naija
Don't tell me they are poor or in minority
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by farem: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
omoowhe:

Even satan, who is urging you on cannot do it.. He knows your destruction is near and he's good at hastening it!
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by HughWilliams: 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
mide419:

YES

good businesses that will continue to grow forever until JESUS comes.

I pay my tithe, my Shiloh Sacrifice and weekly transportation seed to canaanland.

I started paying Shiloh Sacrifice in the year 2015. And every year I keep changing levels.

When I added weekly transportation to canaanland for who can not afford it, Me that could only see planes taking off and landing at Ikeja,

I now enter the air craft as if na keke.

The devil is truely blinding many.

It’s not by that my brother. I don’t do any seed or tithes or sacrifices and I don’t even know recession and I have never lack money for the last 10 years.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by mide419: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dalam0n:

Shut up and stop telling lies. If you truly do these things you won't be bragging about them. You are only imagining yourself doing all these things. You are a liar.

Hahahhhaahahahahahahahaha Mallam Dalam

In the commission I belong to, MY FATHER BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO encourage us to tell others what we did to arrive at where we are.

Unlike on the other side where you guys are encouraged to hide yours so you can be giving crumbs to the beggers.

LFC takes beggers off the streets and turn them to Millonaires.

You are invited to our communion service next sunday for a change of story in ya LIFE

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by farem: 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The church is already doing her bit 200%. Don't mosques too pay zakat ? Why is no one prying their eyes into their affair and demanding they take over governments responsibility also while govt collects tax and waste it ?

That's the work of satan. He has raised so many antichrists are. raised in that capacity (The main Antichrist will find a ready and massive army in his employ when he arrives). . My major concern are the useful idiots who are claiming to be Christians
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by Dalam0n: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
mide419:

Hahahhhaahahahahahahahaha Mallam Dalam

In the commission I belong to, MY FATHER BISHOP DAVID OLANIYI OYEDEPO encourage us to tell others what we did to arrive at where we are.

Unlike on the other side where you guys are encouraged to hide yours so you can be giving crumbs to the beggers.

LFC takes beggers off the streets and turn them to Millonaires.

You are invited to our communion service next sunday for a change of story in ya LIFE

Keep repeating lies, it's clear that's what you live and operate on.
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by mabea: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
murphyibiam15:
the opposing views are not necessarily satanic..nothing wrong with their assertion...we should always take opposition lightly

why is it that people hardly withstand opposing views?
It's actually satanic
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by mide419: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
HughWilliams:

It’s not by that my brother. I don’t do any seed or tithes or sacrifices and I don’t even know recession and I have never lack money for the last 10 years.

What works for you my brother.

I was not doing tithes before my brother.

I usually select change for offering in the church I used to attend.

But I tell you my brother, If you try tithing, you will know that you are not just created for yourself alone as your open heavens will reach others and even overflow to your enemies.

GOAN ask JC penny and Rockafeller

Addicted American Billionaires and Tithers

We usually say these guys dont give tithes and to churches.

Goan find out how much the owner of the movie ACRIMONY gives to churches

We dey learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by bedspread: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
SUPERPACK:
slowly Christianity is heading towards turkey.
[/s] NIGERIA IS EXEMPTED... If u personally Go that way u did dt go yourself
Re: Pastor Enenche Blasts Critics Asking Churches To Build Industries by bedspread: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
HughWilliams:

Am sure hospital and challenges beyond money will be Eating u..

Do u know there are people who are loaded in cash and they lack life due to continuous Health issues??
You Rob GOD when u don't tithe... and no Man can Rob his Creator...
If u don't lack money u lack GOD'S presence and u are empty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele Gives His Wristwatch To Pastor Walter Akachukwu During Service / Kukah Warns Against ‘anti-fulani’ Campaign / Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.