Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria (28145 Views)

Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Apostle Tomi Arayomi And His Wife Tahmar Arrested By DSS, Released / Prophet Tomi Sylvester Arayomi And Wife Arrested By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by EdemIboro: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2023
Prophet Tomi Arayomi has recounted his ordeal with US immigration authorities after he was detained by the Department of State Service (DSS).

The Founder of RIG Nation Church, his wife Tamar, and an aide were last week arrested in Abuja. But there were later released (except the aide), prompting him to leave the country with his family. The secret police did not comment on the development and the reason for the arrest.

Days after that, the cleric revealed that he was detained in Houston, US, upon arrival.

"I wasn’t going to share this story but I was detained in Houston on arrival for the first time ever! I don’t know the particulars of why I was detained or if there was any correlation with my Nigerian arrest all I know is that within minutes of me landing my passport was confiscated and I was being led to a detention room by an officer,” he recounted in a Friday Facebook post.

Just as the door was opening another immigration officer looked at me and said, ‘Prophet, what are you doing in here!’ I said, ‘I don’t know!’

“Within seconds she took my passport from the officer and whispered in his ear. She then walked right past me in the detention centre as if she didn’t even know me anymore. I tried to catch her eye to say thank you but she walked right past me.

“Within 60 seconds I was out! I don’t know if that woman was human or Angel all I know is God is good! And the same God who goes before me, will go before you, satan cannot cage your assignment! In Jesus Name! I declare, you are unstoppable!!! To that woman, human or Angel, I thank God for you!
Repeat after me! ‘Where God has sent me, Satan cannot stop me!!!’”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/04/14/days-after-dss-ordeal-prophet-arayomi-reveals-us-immigration-detained-him/amp/

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by FreeStuffsNG: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na wa o. If this is true then he is likely a person of interest to interpol like Mr Obi is alleged to be.
check my signature for free stuffs!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Emma513: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
LIES, FAKE NEWS WITHOUT SOURCE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by IpobAntidote: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Story, lying SOB.
Just another pastorpreneur fraudster masquerading as man of god.
Just another Conman.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by TemplarLandry: 9:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
Probably his passport was flagged by the DSS.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by kuboy: 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
If you want to leave a good and free life stay clear from Ipob mob call obideint.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Flangelo12: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Wetin this one dey talk?

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Akinsete19(m): 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Double wahala
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Araboh: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Omoawoke: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
All enemies of Jagaban must suffer

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by olatuns2017: 9:13pm On Apr 14, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BossGerald: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
kuboy:
If you want to leave a good and free life stay clear from Ipob mob call obideint.

And embrace opc terrorists and fulani herdsmen, right

56 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Spuggie: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Amazing stuff.

Meanwhile, where is Tinubu?

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by inoki247: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lol from DSS arresting you and also the almighty Un compromise USA dealing with u...

There's something you guys are not saying....

When he was arrested in US they couldn't make it trend on Twitter or any social media platform to come and cry nd play the victim card buh once the same thing happens on Nigeria soil na war dey always believe our Law enforcement agency are always wrong.....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Massiveglory: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Na wa o. If this is true then he is likely a person of interest to interpol like Mr Obi is alleged to be.

Did they swear for you to always talk thrash.
Even in the face of knowing the truth you blind your eyes and heart to it.
You need help bro. You can't go far with this sort of attitude

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Nicegezz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hmm this is serious.
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by greatiyk4u(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tinubu never enter be this oooo

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by CorrectionFLuid: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:
Assuming that count_num_states_25p() is a function that counts the number of states where a candidate got 25%, and check_if_fct_25p() is a function that checks if a presidential candidate got 25% in the fct, what would be the output of this code?

if ( (count_num_states_25p("Tinubu" ) >= 24) &&
(check_if_fct_25p("Tinubu" ) == 1) ) {
printf("Congratulations, you're the president elect.\n" ) ;
} else {
printf("Sorry, you lost.\n" ) ;
}

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Passionate888: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Buhari sef
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by WhisperedNoise: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
It is well. Time will reveal everything

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Vischy: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Peter Obi giving Election criminals, sleepless nights and high blood pressure 😂😂🤣🤣

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by tommy589(m): 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na angel grin
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Some people let their pastor title get into their head, pastors no get immunity o, no do pass yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by iCauseTrouble: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by WhisperedNoise: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Story, lying SOB.
Just another Conman.

Go and study for your UTME

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Vischy: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Story, lying SOB.
Just another Conman.

I don't something meaningful from Election criminals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BESTScientist1: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
I'm sorry for any and everyone shouting Tinubu. They're foolishness worries me

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by Mindlog: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

A pattern is forming......

1 Like

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by BESTScientist1: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
what balablu will turn this corn3 to ehn

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria by AsomStructures: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
This is quite serious....
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) / Ahiara Crisis; Protesters Storm Imo Catholic Church, Reject Pope's Decison. PICS / Some Nigeria Christian Practices That White People Don’t Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.