Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. (782 Views)

A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Give Away!!! Xmas Skincare Give Away For Lovers Of Beautiful Skin. Hop Right In / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hey guys! Pls I need your help. I'm working on a project and I need to incorporate a scene of a dead woman in it who dies with open eyes. The project I'm working on is a sorrowful Yoruba themed short motion picture and I'm blending various provocative and emotional scenes, but I've not been able to find this particular one. Please if you've watched any Yoruba movie where an actress dies with her eyes open, preferably with a loved one trying pointlessly to shake her back to life, please post the name of the movie and if you can, the time the scene took place. Thanks a lot.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2018
I'm still awaiting replies. I know it might be a burdensome task, and you don't even need to rewatch the movie to find the time, you could just tell me the name of the movie and I'll find it myself.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by yvesboss(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Guess familylanders are trying to watch through their selections of movies to be able to support on this.

In the meantime do you have contact of some nollywood producers or actors they may help you faster
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
yvesboss:
Guess familylanders are trying to watch through their selections of movies to be able to support on this.

In the meantime do you have contact of some nollywood producers or actors they may help you faster

I hope they are.

No I don't.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Please I'm still awaiting replies. Thanks.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Still awaiting responses.
Re: Lovers Of Yoruba Movies. Pls I Need Your Help. by YmoviesT(f): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Still waiting for replies.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Man A Husband Material? Ladies Pls We Need Ur Opinion On This One / I Need Help / Ty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.