Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners (59790 Views)

Academy Awards - Oscars 2022 (Full List Of Winners) / AMVCA 2020 Full List Of Winners / AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Una don start with this tribal bullshit....

3 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by nanauju(f): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Banana island ghost is one overrated piece of crap

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by steveyoungwealth: 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
oshe11:
I don't normally do this but its OBVIOUS THE IGBOS ARE BEING SIDELINED

You are pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The Afolayan's family is just so talented.

I'm happy for Hakeem Effect, dude needs that spotlights.

I thought Odunlade would win something, he featured more in almost all the languages this year. I guess he needs to start checking the script he accepts.

Omotola winning best actress in a TV/drama series? I didn't see that coming, maybe personality counts here. Alter ego was a nice movie though.

Isoken was epic, great movie!

Odunlade actually won the best Actor in a comedy drama. Don't mind the OP he forgot to add that.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by SEONaijaExpert: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tundeobama:

odunlade won best comedy category and femi adebayo won another category.Odunlade is too super talented not too win.
Oh good, I was wondering. Thanks!
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Olypeppy(f): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Best tv series isn't professor johnbull biko correct that

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by SEONaijaExpert: 12:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

Odunlade actually won the best Actor in a comedy drama. Don't mind the OP he forgot to add that.
That's good! Thanks for informing
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by derexxy: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Congrat to Bisola and Falz....

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by rafabenitez: 12:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Yorubas trying so hard to discredit igbos and take over nollywood,it wl neva happen,dis must be d yoruba version of nollywood awards,we know d real owners.igbo bu igbo nwe nollywood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2018
rafabenitez:
Yorubas trying so hard to discredit igbos and take over nollywood,it wl neva happen,dis must be d yoruba version of nollywood awards,we know d real owners.igbo bu igbo nwe nollywood
If you are not satisfied with the award go and organise yours. Always bringing tribal issue in everything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 02, 2018
oshe11:

A friend of Mine just got Pregnant without having sex....

Apparently she went swimming, not knowing some guys normally go to the swimming pool or beach to jerk-off.
Someone's sperm actually found its way into her PUsssy and the rest they say is History.....

Advice to Girls: Please take postinor anytime You go for swimming.....
Because research in USA has it that 2.3% of failed DNA test from Married woman is as a result of the above scrnario
Proof?
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Cowbuhari: 12:30am On Sep 02, 2018
makapella:
Where is Crazeclown?? undecided
Lemme quickly say this,im not igbo neither im i related to them cos dem still dey find Biafra but the truth is that they have done a lot to improve the movie industry..

The funding,zeal,creativity and the market in general screams "igbo" so i dont see why those nominations are mostly Yoruba..

Or are you telling me that igbo people dont do good movies?? For crying out loud,those guys revolutinalized the industry and made it what it is today..They all started in the east,Asaba to be specific..

Let me not cry more than the bereaved sha..

Don't you know the con3 wey you dey?
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by ORIENTATION101: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2018
rafabenitez:
sorry Yoruba's have revolutionise nollywood .

yoruba ti take over

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by oshe11: 1:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Proof?
If conditions were just right — you were in a pool with cool water, and there was NO chlorine in the water, and a fertile male ejaculated very close to a naked and fertile female . . . MAYBE

You can make more research to be convinced
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Odingo1: 1:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Yoruba like making things uninteresting. People win awards without even knowing which film they have acted in.They will kill this AMVCA ward in no time.

They should call it Yoruba movie award.

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by jagorinho: 1:16am On Sep 02, 2018
oshe11:
The joke is on You cos I'm not Even Igbo but a TRUTHSAYER
you must be a dumb truthsayer, it is all written on your post, you are igbo, always feeling entitled to every thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by jagorinho: 1:23am On Sep 02, 2018
rafabenitez:
you people are the same, it seems you all are operating on the same outdated operating system, always shouting like a bereaved jackal when something doesnt go your way, a massive re orientation needs to be done on your lots because this is just too childish.............you must be an ambasssdor for inferiority complex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 02, 2018
oshe11:

A friend of Mine just got Pregnant without having sex....

Apparently she went swimming, not knowing some guys normally go to the swimming pool or beach to jerk-off.
Someone's sperm actually found its way into her PUsssy and the rest they say is History.....

Advice to Girls: Please take postinor anytime You go for swimming.....
Because research in USA has it that 2.3% of failed DNA test from Married woman is as a result of the above scrnario

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Cryptocribhq: 1:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Wise people trade their Bitcoin and Giftcards on[b] Cryptocrib[/b]

Check signature for url

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by DjCandyMusic(m): 2:12am On Sep 02, 2018
doctore212:
Please where can I buy a newhile sex doll

old trend and you can't even spell correctly
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by sleekymag(m): 3:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Best TV Series was This Is It by Dolapo Adeleke (Lowla Dee)...we all saw it live on TV so @OP u need to correct that.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by princegeo(m): 3:37am On Sep 02, 2018
Politics as normal...
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by elipheleh(m): 4:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Since Govt. started meddling in Igbo owned nollywood, they have tried so hard to sideline Igbo out of their own sweat. But we know that's Nigeria for you. Politicizing everything. Imagine boring Yoruba names up there.

1 Like

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by bareal(m): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2018
oshe11:
First off.....

I'm not Igbo

But I watched the show and I know what I'm saying

U nor be Igbo and u carry am for head like gala. Why not enjoy the show and move on? Or is that one also difficult for you as a non-igbó?
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by zonahonda(m): 4:33am On Sep 02, 2018
Congratulations for all of the winners smiley
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by mojysiola(f): 5:03am On Sep 02, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The Afolayan's family is just so talented.

I'm happy for Hakeem Effect, dude needs that spotlights.

I thought Odunlade would win something, he featured more in almost all the languages this year. I guess he needs to start checking the script he accepts.

Omotola winning best actress in a TV/drama series? I didn't see that coming, maybe personality counts here. Alter ego was a nice movie though.

Isoken was epic, great movie!
He won his category best actor in comedy
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Fitbillionairep: 5:11am On Sep 02, 2018
The mc was annoying. Made stupid jokes that made no sense. Always tried to talk down on his co mc. Alex and Tobi messed up by bringing that bbn shit there

2 Likes

Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 02, 2018
I never watch any of this films o.. Abi na coming soon
Re: AMVCA 2018 Full List Of Winners by PVision2020(m): 5:46am On Sep 02, 2018
bareal:

U nor be Igbo and u carry am for head like gala. Why not enjoy the show and move on? Or is that one also difficult for you as a non-igbó?
Don't mind this bigots, even the head of the organisers "Wangi Mba-Uzoukwu" (West Africa regional director MNET) is igbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.