Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment (38822 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by kunmiiii: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Ah...you don't know the SolutionMee guy ? He's pledged his family's past, present and future to Saraki.

Check all his posts. Never seen someone so dedicated to asslicking like it's a profession or doctorate degree

See Saraki's response when he eventually met SolutionMee

Lmao!! Cracked me up to high heavens!! Lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by TheFreeOne: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2018
modath:

Funny, loyalty ko, humility ni.... you just showed your political naivete.. ,

All that Wike & Secondus are indirectly asking of them as moneybags that they are, to be the ones to share money to voters (some will surely sell their votes, e sure me die) since there is no incumbent to do it & Wike isn't ready to drop nada...

So to you loyalty of a party chiefs during elections is exclusive of expending resources to achieve his aim in winning? And who doesn't know we run a monetized electioneering?

Next time put on your thinking cap cos everything doesn't have to be spelt out in black and white.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Shukuakukobambi: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Akanti50:
[s][/s]
I just got tired of reading your stupendous lies so cut the crap already.
What makes you kingmakers you overgrown baby or is it the massive votes from the North and Middle belt that helped Buhari ascend to office which in turn made Tinubu return from his long political oblivion is now what makes SW kingmakers? If you are sure about your assertion why dont you prove it by going head to head with the North let's see if the buck actually stops at your table or better still shut the fvck up kid. We all know what transpires in Nigerian politics so coming here to blow hot air wont change any narrative of SW being the biggest asslickers the Northern kingmakers have.

The North is not some frivolous and paper kingmakers but they are your actual kingmakers everyone is aware of, they even decide your fate in the entire SW region easily with a snap of their finger. Fact

So what have you been doing with the same north since 1959? Balls licking? Even ojukwu after running away, after wasting 3m of your ancestors on the altar if chest beating, still came back to worship your northern Lords in their party, NPN yet you have the gall to say others asslick?

You empty chest beating cowardly clowns always overdo yourselves. You're so loud, yet so empty. You make the most noise, make the most threats, issue the most ultimatums but always end up crying about marginalisation every time.

Now Kalu is all over the north being dressed like a clown. Your abia governor is busy writing letters of appeal for ganduje to come accept the honor they wish to bestow on him, even doing an advert in a newspaper but you, inconsequential you will be here on an anonymous forum pouring smelly spit everywhere and insulting people because if you don't beat that rusty chest, you'll go into extinction.

What has happened to the zoo and all the threats your albino hunchback made?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by modik(m): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
First Assignment to failure angry

South West has no place for any Ipob Party!

God Bless Oyetola!
The day you wake up from ipob nightmare, the day you shall be delivered from broad day light hallucination.

Even Fulani herdsmen are now IPOB

What a formidable organization!
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Benekruku(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin

Saraki should get ready for another stoning
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by chukwutope: 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
PDP - Please Don't Panic
APC - All Panic Constantly
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by ElectroLyte: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Embarrassing task
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by mfm04622: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
modath:

Funny, loyalty ko, humility ni.... you just showed your political naivete.. ,

All that Wike & Secondus are indirectly asking of them as moneybags that they are, to be the ones to share money to voters (some will surely sell their votes, e sure me die) since there is no incumbent to do it & Wike isn't ready to drop nada...

So spending for the party is not showing loyalty? Also, Wike as the party leader will surely drop. That is how you claim party leadership. What do you think make party members listen to you if not the fact you drop money when needed?
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by edupedia: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
TheFreeOne:
PDP indirectly telling them (defectors) to prove their loyalty, worth and put APC to shame.

But can they deliver? Time will tell.

...i am hearing Saraki Ole already in Oshogbo!...
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Emmafe(m): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Isokay

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by edupedia: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
modik:

The day you wake up from ipob nightmare, the day you shall be delivered from broad day light hallucination.

Even Fulani herdsmen are now IPOB

What a formidable organization!

...he was telling u the truth cos u all seem to be on codeine....
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by MartinCorridon: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ah...you don't know the SolutionMee guy ? He's pledged his family's past, present and future to Saraki.

Check all his posts. Never seen someone so dedicated to asslicking like it's a profession or doctorate degree

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by papalsbuIl: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

another insult to a Nairalander

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by zedman1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Honestly, I just don't like hearing that guy's name. Why the hell should any entity on earth endorse Ortom? Politics is indeed a dirty game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
I don't believe all these peoope. They are telling us they will do this, do that.my question is this: Can't they support their former party they left and achieve their aims? Wayo

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by ebunoluwawa: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
SolutionMee:
Saraki's speech alone will make the great people of Osun to vote for PDP

Saraki the game changer

Sidon there dey deceive yuorself. Game changer ko game spoiler ni
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Akanti50: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:

Your epileptic seizures here are only gonna give u a migraine, your arrogance is a testament to the fact that u can never see the clear and big picture in a thousand years. Making alliances is not Ass-Licking, an hateful and bitter mind will never be able too conceptualize this notion.

Like I said I'm not gonna engage with you if your assertions can't be devoid of slurs and rants,a very brief look at your other schizophrenic posts and obsessions says it all...Your type plenty here for NL and they're easily spotted.
1) So making aliances has authomatically made you Kingmakers? do you actually know the meaning of that word? We all know what the outcome would be if Hausa And Yorober contest any elective position so who's the Kingmaker again?

2)I dont talk to brainwashed illiterates... "An Hateful"

Keep masturbating on your imaginary kingmaking till it clears from your eyes when Tinubu goes BACK to political oblivion.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by ipobarecriminals: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy ;grin grin grin ;
Shukuakukobambi:

So what have you been doing with the same north since 1959? Balls licking? Even ojukwu after running away, after wasting 3m of your ancestors on the altar if chest beating, still came back to worship your northern Lords in their party, NPN yet you have the gall to say others asslick?

You empty chest beating cowardly clowns always overdo yourselves. You're so loud, yet so empty. You make the most noise, make the most threats, issue the most ultimatums but always end up crying about marginalisation every time.

Now Kalu is all over the north being dressed like a clown. Your abia governor is busy writing letters of appeal for ganduje to come accept the honor they wish to bestow on him, even doing an advert in a newspaper but you, inconsequential you will be here on an anonymous forum pouring smelly spit everywhere and insulting people because if you don't beat that rusty chest, you'll go into extinction.

grin. "Kalu is all over the North being dressed like a clown"masquerade".Una nor go kill Ipob jhudas .Can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Akanti50: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Glad you are aware they are doing all that with the North, why not with the so called Kingmakers? lol... Self praise is futile kid.
Let others praise you if truly you are praise worthy, i know ewedu drain brain cells so you will never understand or learn wisdom but must choose to wallow in your imaginary delusion.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by omobabaonimalu(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
Akanti50:
[/s]
Shut up your mouth there, Southwest play the most elementary and unprogressive politics in the world. The nation has moved from a developing nation to the world poorest country behind India, thanks to your vote for Buhari the cattle rearer all in the name of getting a mere VP position.
Elementary ko undergraduate ni.
Illitrates everywhere.
Kadafun Baba e

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Pavarottii(m): 6:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:

Your epileptic seizures here are only gonna give u a migraine, your arrogance is a testament to the fact that u can never see the clear and big picture in a thousand years. Making alliances is not Ass-Licking, an hateful and bitter mind will never be able too conceptualize this notion.

Like I said I'm not gonna engage with you if your assertions can't be devoid of slurs and rants,a very brief look at your other schizophrenic posts and obsessions says it all...Your type plenty here for NL and they're easily spotted.
U were saying something until this post. U av said rubbish totally here . Please read what u typed again.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Tiata: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
Not too bad [b][/b]I'm seeing some new development
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Akanti50: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Pavarottii:

U were saying something until this post. U av said rubbish totally here . Please read what u typed again.
Leave those half educated wannabes.
Kingmakers my foot, where they cant make a move without reading the Northerners stand on it.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Akanti50: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
omobabaonimalu:

Kadafun Baba e
Speak English if you get mind.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Shukuakukobambi: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Akanti50:

Glad you are aware they are doing all that with the North, why not with the so called Kingmakers? lol... Self praise is futile kid.
Let others praise you if truly you are praise worthy, i know ewedu drain brain cells so you will never understand or learn wisdom but must choose to wallow in your imaginary delusion.

And your okpa and akpu empty cells will push you to beg the same north for your usual alliance in 2019 after developing convulsions because Yoruba dared do it once in 2015? The funny part is even that Wike will take whatever you hope to get from PDP

This is inspite of the fact that the same awusa soldiers flogged your fathers in isiala ngwa muddy waters and also disappeared your albino hunchback Messiah. Your delusion is permanent obviously

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
PDP are a party of unprincipled people, people defected from your party, helped in bringing about your defeat, they come rushing back and you make them party leader, chairmen of panels etc.

Apc are not saints but I dont know of anyone who defected to APC after they won (i.e wasnt part of the initial merger) that holds a senior mission critical position. Yes Abanikoro, Uduagban, Akpabio etc are in APC but they are just regular members.

This PDP na wah they should be called the Principleless Desperados Party
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Seetto: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Where fayose nay, pdp wicked o, f@yose is now an outcast.
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by modik(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
edupedia:

...he was telling u the truth cos u all seem to be on codeine....

Lol

So Saraki, Tambuwal and Ortom are all IPOB?

Who now is really on codeine?
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Delhdel: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
PDP wants to put Saraki to test in S/West but I bet you ,all you would hear people chanting is Saraki o..l..e
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Catastrophe1: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
First Assignment to failure angry

South West has no place for any Ipob Party!

God Bless Oyetola!
They are not motor park politicians or politicians with Nepa bills as certificate.
Osun will be liberated. PDP power to the people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Impeachment: Senators, Reps Divided As Afenifere Backs Mbaka’s Verdict On Buhari / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.