Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Bread Of Sorrow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bread Of Sorrow (908 Views)

The Bread Of Life / I Am The Bread Of Life / Grace! The Only Antidote Against Eating The Bread Of Sorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bread Of Sorrow by jonatoye(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Bread of Sorrow

WORD FOR TODAY
All men who fail to acknowledge God in their pursuit will end up possessing the bread of sorrow irrespective of what they achieve for themselves. All men will not but come to a point where they will desire what only God can give above what the power of men can produce!!!
Scriptural Reference
"It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep." (Psalm 127:2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whatever takes your joy; be it a job, career, business or any form of engagement will give you sorrow. Every labour that deny you the best things prepared by God for you to enjoy life is known as the bread of sorrow.

Many people engage in some labour that appear juicy but at the tail end presents to them the bread of sorrow. Many people have lost their peace, good health, friends, wife, families, relationships, consecrations and their God's given mandate and purpose on the accounts of what they do for a living.

A lady was pursuing to get to the top of her career but ignored several suitors who wanted her hand in marriage. At age 45 she became very desperate and saw a need to marry. At that point the money and her professional attainment became useless and she needed a home.

When you don't acknowledge God in your pursuit and walk in obedience; your life will end with the bread of sorrow. Money is not everything. It is God who determines who truly enjoys life. Several men made millions, some even billions but lost their peace, loved ones with no hope of eternity with God.

Prayer Point
Lord! I will never labour in vain; bread of sorrow is not my portion; I will acknowledge and walk in obedience in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
Bread of sorrow is identified if a man does not find joy and rest after hard labour!!!

Have a Joyful Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Hell / A Friend Is About To Go To Jail Because Of Pastor's Revelation / Crucified With Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.