Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki (12058 Views)

I PREFER BUHARI THIRD TERM TO EITHER Atiku, Saraki,OR TAMBUWAL IN 2023! / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by ElectroLyte: 12:54am On Sep 02, 2018
Frontline Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Aspirant, Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, SAN, has laughed off insinuations in some quarters that he is fronting for another aspirant and would eventually step aside from the race.

“There is nothing like that. He will never step down for anybody. We are not working with anybody,” a statement issued on Sunday by the Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Presidential Campaign Organisation said.

The statement dismissed as “ridiculous, the very idea of Turaki stepping down for anybody”, declaring that “that will never happen”.

“Turaki is eminently qualified to provide the kind of leadership Nigeria needs at this critical juncture of her history. A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, he has risen to the top of his profession, Law. He has requisite managerial and leadership experiences, having served his country meritoriously as a former Minister of Special Duties and Intergovernmental Affairs, Supervising Minister of Labour and Productivity, and Chairman, Presidential Committee on Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of the Security Challenges in the North East,” the statement said.

It further noted that “Turaki is neither old nor too young. He is strong, vibrant and possess a first-class intellect and the kind of radical ideas needed to take Nigeria out of the woods and make her a respected member of the comity of nations whose citizens would be proud of, instead of the present situation where many Nigerians have lost hope in the country and would do anything to migrate abroad through any means possible.”

The statement further noted that Turaki, the current Chairman of Former PDP Ministers’ Forum of Nigeria, who picked his Presidential Expression of Interest and Nomination Forms on Wednesday, has taken a head start in the presidential race and has no reason to back down for any reason.

“Turaki has toured more states than any other aspirant and has received assurances of support from many of the states so far visited for consultations. He is the New Face of Hope Nigeria needs at this time and we are confident that our great party will give him the mandate to contest and defeat President Muhammadu Buhari, whose visionless administration has set Nigeria several years backward, in the 2019 presidential election,” the statement concluded.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by mustmust(m): 3:01am On Sep 02, 2018
I didn't read but I scrolled down to the end just to see his face and also laughed it off

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31am On Sep 02, 2018
TROUBLE in their camp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by fk001(m): 4:12am On Sep 02, 2018
We are behind you GEJ godson cheesy cheesy

Don't step down for anyone.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by Mosesoly(m): 7:20am On Sep 02, 2018
it is obvious this Turaki is not a serious match for PMB, he can't even win the primary, he shouldn't waste his resources,he should Just step aside,the best thing Pdp can do is just for them to agree for a consensus candidates, If not more defections will happen after the primary, who ever loses will think the results were manipulated to favour a particular candidate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
All of you should Keep deceiving yourselves and that of your pathetic followers.

PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by efilefun(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2018
How many candidates dey PDP self cuz i no wan come understand again abii PDP form no be 12milla again

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by Iwantaccolades: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Who get this one time.
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2018
efilefun:
How many candidates dey PDP self cuz i no wan come understand again abii PDP form no be 12milla again
Na dem be dis ooooo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by Sholaco: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by tribalistseun: 7:55am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70826859:

Na dem be dis ooooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=tribalistseun post=70826972][/quote]

YOU ARE RIGHT

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by IamPatriotic(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2018
He will eventually step down, only when he realized that he has been wasting his time and resources, by then it would have been too late to cry because he must have wasted a fortune for running for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2018
IamPatriotic:
He will eventually step down, only when he realized that he has been wasting his time and resources, by then it would have been too late to cry because he must have wasted a fortune for running for nothing.
You've said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by tribalistseun: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70827013:

YOU ARE RIGHT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by gentlegenius(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2018
A MESSAGE TO ZOMBIES...

"And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing that I have rejected him from reigning over Israel?..."(1 Samuel 16:1).
Now, I am asking all the zombies, "How long will you work for buhari, seeing that God has rejected him from reigning over Nigerians?
In about 5 months time, all of you will realize that...
God has rejected buhari,
Nigerians has rejected buhari,
America has rejected buhari.
Even INEC that you guys are hoping on will reject buhari.

cc:
NgeneUkwenu
buharitill2023

madridguy
Sarrki
behosgroups2019
Gbemishile1
sweetyme001
Almaiga
Benekruku
Nairaland Association of Zombies (NAZ).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MrImole: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2018
fk001:
We are behind you GEJ godson cheesy cheesy

Don't step down for anyone.

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2018
Your uncle looks cool... grin wink angry cheesy wink grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by NobodyKnows(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2018
tribalistseun:
lol
This cracks me up everytime
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2018
gentlegenius:
A MESSAGE TO ZOMBIES...

"And the Lord said unto Samuel, How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing that I have rejected him from reigning over Israel?..."(1 Samuel 16:1).
Now, I am asking all the zombies, "How long will you work for buhari, seeing that God has rejected him from reigning over Nigerians?
God has rejected buhari,

cc:
NgeneUkwenu
buharitill2023
[s][/s]
madridguy
Sarrki
behosgroups2019
Gbemishile1
sweetyme001
Almaiga
Benekruku
Let this be the last time you'll mention us in your foolishness.
You can decide to revel in it alone.
Take note!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by azlad2010(m): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2018
mustmust:
I didn't read but I scrolled down to the end just to see his face and also laughed it off
you are funny,seriously that is exactly what I did

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by fk001(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=MrImole post=70827189][/quote]

Abdulrashid maina wink

Are you from Biu?
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by Benekruku(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2018
gentlegenius:
A MESSAGE TO ZOMBIES...

God has rejected buhari,

cc:
NgeneUkwenu
buharitill2023

madridguy
Sarrki
behosgroups2019
Gbemishile1
sweetyme001
Almaiga
Benekruku

Don't you think you also have been rejected by all your mentions?

your wailings already exposed you and am certain its all because you have been rejected by all .

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by justy15: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Each and every aspirants under the umbrella is still far better than the lifeless Dullard

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by Bundaweber: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
As he feels.
Want cool cash, check my signature
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by cbngov01(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2018
First time i am seeing that name....prophecy time...i saw into 2019 booharee in a landslide victory.... grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by sweetyme001(f): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70827314:

Let this be the last time you'll mention us in your foolishness.
You can decide to revel in it alone.
Take note!
Progressive don't waste your progressive time on some people!! My prayers for them is for God to open their eyes to see that Buhari is all we need now!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:

Don't you think you also have been rejected by all your mentions?

your wailings already exposed you and am certain its all because you have been rejected by all .
Mtcheeeeeew
If he wins the election
Make sure to hug the transformer in your area
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by jessedaflow: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2018
HAUSA PEOPLE AND PRESIDENCY SELF..
Re: 2019 Presidency: I Have No Reason To Step Down For Atiku, Saraki or any - Turaki by thegoodone1234(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2018
prophecy is that GEJ will rule Nigeria again. my question now is how and when will he rule?

(1) (2) (Reply)

keyamo: Why We Delayed Take-off Of APC Presidential Campaign / Update On Lagos Central Food Security And Logistics Hub, Ketu-Ereyun, Epe / Kashamu Threatens To Sue Obasanjo Over New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.