Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph (18658 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Vince77(m): 7:15am On Sep 02, 2018
trinity227:
What have you been waiting for to become a First Wife.? grin grin grin .
few years from now the chances of becoming a first wife will be history for you. grin grin

I think it's already history
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by bluefilm: 7:40am On Sep 02, 2018
The Bible is talking about SEVEN wives and you're still daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by shegie(m): 7:44am On Sep 02, 2018
old face mama....still waiting
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Born2Breed(f): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2018
jenniferlove:
Actress Anita Joseph was recently trailed by rumours that she has a new sugar daddy who has been spoiling her silly with cash and other exotic gifts. It was even reported that the new man in her life had bought her a house in Johannesburg, South Africa.

However, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, the actress refused to confirm or deny the reports. She said,

“I have no comment on that. My private life is private. However, I cannot consider being a second wife.”

Explaining why she posted a video of herself holding dildos of different sizes, the controversial actress said,

“It was a paid advert and I said it there; I don’t know why some people don’t take time to get the full picture of things before talking. Nigerians are hypocrites because a lot of people started ordering the products shortly after the video was posted.”

Meanwhile, the singer also stated that she would revive her singing career soon. She said,

“My singing career is coming back soon; so just keep your fingers crossed. Right now, I am working on three major projects and one of them is almost ready. However, I cannot divulge more details until the time is ripe to do that.”

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/i-cannot-be-a-second-wife-anita-joseph/

Anita work on your weight.
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Maxcollins042(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2018
trinity227:
few years from now the chances of becoming a first wife will be history for you. grin grin
She was married
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by etimocity(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2018
you people should stop posting nonsence what concern us with your own personal affaire?
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by gladisa7: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
I get upto 20 crushes 4 nollywood but this one no follow..this 1 go even beg me pay me 2 fk am..tatoo every where pierce 40 holes 4 ear fat full everywhere with strech marks...e don even reach 10 yrs wey I see am 4 any movie.
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by no1madman(m): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2018
Some women don't deserve d best. .
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Miko4christ(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Madam Chill,sooner or later body go tell u!
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Pray(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Be first wife first na.
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by solmak: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Pls fine lady can u marry me
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by dany5(f): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
I reject your statement in Jesus name.How could you?It will never be history.She will get married at the roght time.
trinity227:
Re: I Cannot Be A Second Wife – Anita Joseph by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
trinity227:

It is already history unless she wants to marry an okada rider. Who in his right senses will marry this old dirty hag when there are millions of beautiful and sexy young girls all over the place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adaeze Aduaka Signs Billboard Endorsement Deal With Anambra International Market / Okorocha, Uti Nwachukwu, CeeC Join Juremi NGO To Celebrate The Less Privileged / "Good Music Doesn't Have An Expiration Date" - Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.