Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon (24379 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by 12345baba(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
tstx:

I'm sure linda investigated.... unless she's a fool
make we pose with zobo dey look them
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by FitnessHomme: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
She likely didn't investigate. There was a case with an actress' brother (a few years back) that she (Linda Ikeji) quickly published and painted the man as being a rapist without proof. Until the man showed proof that he didn't rape but the girl (who was a UNILAG student) was bitter that he had a long-term girlfriend and was NOT willing to settle her for "wasting" her time.

tstx:

I'm sure linda investigated.... unless she's a fool
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by vital94(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Someone raped you since you Was 16yrs, immediately you realize he got married, you decided to let the cat out of the bag to destroy his job and marriage. Well scripted.

2 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
so she couldn't conduct an investigation before taking action? She should prepare o cos a lawsuit is coming
lol...which lawsuit? On top her company wey the guy give am money build ba? She can sack and unsack as she so fit cheesy

But eeya for the guy...if no be true, why e no talk since?

5 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by obafemi04(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
If only you've had an encounter with these so called modeling outfits, especially the ones owned by male folks, then you will realized how they take on due advantage of girls gullibility... If you know you know!

4 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by chukwutope: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ok. Message me when you do.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Benekruku(m): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
scripting the robust reply we will never get to read like Fatoyinbo

3 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by FitnessHomme: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
It can be abused. Some girls scream rape after consensual sex when they realise that a relationship is not going to happen. have you heard of the "mattress girl" story in USA?

ochallo:

Have you heard of the METOO movement?
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
How does one man rape a gal 3 times. We dey wait for ur reply
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Realname: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs rest bro

Do not react lest the flood gates open

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by hopexter(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
He doesn't look like a rapist to me.
Ugly beards tho
Abeg no quote me dey ask Gst questions

Why BigSarah ? You don't look big.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Rhozabeth(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
FitnessHomme:
She likely didn't investigate. There was a case with an actress' brother (a few years back) that she (Linda Ikeji) quickly published and painted the man as being a rapist without proof. Until the man showed proof that he didn't rape but the girl (who was a UNILAG student) was bitter that he had a long-term girlfriend and was NOT willing to settle her for "wasting" her time.

Too bad bro if she didn't investigate! Girls of nowadays can say anything just to be a subject of discussion!
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Okay.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by MicroSweet(m): 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Social media has raped us
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by idonhammer: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Bloody rapist!

2 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Treasuredlove:
lol...which lawsuit? On top her company wey the guy give am money build ba?
And so? Dey there. If he's found innocent then he'll sue both of them for wrongful dismissal and defamation.

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by ofemigeorge(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Witch hunting
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by ofuonyebi: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Trust nigerians majority don't have conscience particularly the menfolk who see the ladies & women as something they can run over anytime..

shameful statements...when will Nigerians fear GOD ALMIGHTY ...with heart of repentance and apology to those abused and cheated?

see what the governors...sin-nators...ministers and all the leaders of the present day are doing everyday...shame!...tufiakwa!!

4 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by gentleedu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
well girls are mysterious. during my secondary school days a girl said i was pressing her breast in the school toilet,which i never did. some girls lie people don't believe her because she is a girl...
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by MENTORCH(m): 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
The girl and his wife look alike, it seems that is his spec. There is power in virgin blood.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by MENTORCH(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
vital94:
Someone raped you since you Was 16yrs, immediately you realize he got married, you decided to let the cat out of the bag to destroy his job and marriage. Well scripted.

Maybe she has been waiting for the right time for revenge, women can never forget who raped them. The worst is that she was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by linearity: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
This alone signifies guilt.

What's hard in " I am innocent, i was lied against"?

He wrote 4 good sentences and it was all about his legal defense

Rape allegations after like a decade?

Ladies! If someone rape you; out with it immediately, if for some reason you cannot...at least one upto three years after the event is okay...don’t wait till after a decade....most people will not believe you.

Most people will view you in negative light, that you are after the alleged abuser’s career or jealous of his/her success and want to put a dent on it. Your motives of coming out after a decade will be questionable as in, you are not coming out because of the alleged crime committed but because of other ulterior motives.

For God’s sake! If the person is truly a rapists as you are alleging, do you know how lives you will safe by coming out early?
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
But this is crazy? One would expect Linda Ikeji to be a lil bit knowledgeable about stuff like this.

How can you sack someone on the allegations of another?

What if the girl is lying?

Even if she's telling the truth how can anyone, least of all Linda Ikeji prove it? Something that happened years ago?

This lady is just opening herself up for a very huge lawsuit.

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by MartinCorridon: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
linearity:

Rape allegations after like a decade?

Ladies! If someone rape you; out with it immediately, if for some reason you cannot...at least one upto three years after the event is okay...don’t wait till after a decade....most people will not believe you.

Most people will view you in negative light, that you are after the alleged abuser’s career or jealous of his/her success and want to put a dent on it. Your motives of coming out after a decade will be questionable as in, you are not coming out because of the alleged crime committed but because of other ulterior motives.

For God’s sake! If the person is truly a rapists as you are alleging, do you know how lives you will safe by coming out early?

Ask Bill Cosby / Harvey Weinstein all these questions....

For your own sake, don't take this mentality to the West

I

8 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I

Bullcrap.

Unless the men confess, then

First it is a classic case of he-said, she-said. No case.

Second, I believe there's a statute of limitations on such cases. I stand to be corrected. So no case either.

There's no assurance that the girl is telling the truth.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
And so? Dey there. If he's found innocent then he'll sue both of them for wrongful dismissal and defamation.
wrongful dismissal ko....if that is how it works in Nigeria, many people will be extremely rich by now...cue in forcefully retired people who have served companies since their inception. Most of these people arnt even 50 yet...I don't see them suing

From the timeline of all these, it seems he was trying to ride out the scandal but it didn't seem to be going away so he has decided to go and think very well to come up with a good defense. Whether guilty or not....slapping a lawsuit on linda is a fantasy

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by toluze01: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
u people just dey judge, why is d gal also just coming out to talk of a rape that happened many years ago
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by ttobizz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
There were days when the studio was so red............ And it's all coming back to you now cry

The babe has a beautiful career, happily married with two kids. Bros you just lost your job and as for your marriage who knows? For me, on this matter, I can only wish you many returns of your deed good or bad cool

3 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
story for sango! she's one Of several, so shut the f up and apologize!

6 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by linearity: 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I

Am talking about motives and not culpability.

You are wrong if you think accusations regarding Cosby & Weinstein just surfaced.

These women did not keep silence for decades, they spoke out...if you go back and read their stories, they did....but no one took them serious and some got settlements and contracts plus payoffs to buy their silence decades ago.

What helped ‘Cosby’ conviction and Weinstein’s downfall was the ‘me too movement’ in the US that was heightened by Trump’s Hollywood tape linked in 2016 and not because these ladies were silence and didn’t share their stories before now.

And it was because, these ladies spoke up decades ago that helped their case against Cosby, because the court allowed the settlement case in the 1990s between Cosby and some the ladies to be in evidence plus Cosby admissions in the sealed settlements.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by KaptainAfrika: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Guilt or Innocence, is not proven by statements but by evidence. Till then it is innocent until proven guilty.

MartinCorridon:
This alone signifies guilt.

What's hard in " I am innocent, i was lied against"?

He wrote 4 good sentences and it was all about his legal defense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lest We Immortalize Nuisance …the “goldie” Situation. / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?" / Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.