Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon (24380 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji? / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by papalsbuIl: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Osibanjo is a vagabond
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
He doesn't look like a rapist to me.
Ugly beards tho
Abeg no quote me dey ask Gst questions

Pray tell how do rapists look?

1 Like

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by chris31(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Only fools conclude there judgment without hearing both side of the story
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by tartarus(m): 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
This fucking rapist. He has molested and raped many girls before this. I just pity his wife. Linda sacked him a while back but accepted him back after much pleading, I just hope she won't accept him back this time. *Spits* undecided

4 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Allegations have ruined many peoples hopes , dreams and aspiration. Especially allegations of rape. Even a fake rape accusation, and the media will come for you.

See the way Linda ikeji fired him without first finding out if its a witch hunt or at least hearing his side of the story...
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
tartarus:
This fucking rapist. He has molested and raped many girls before this. I just pity his wife. Linda sacked him a while back but accepted him back after much pleading, I just hope she won't accept him back this time. *Spits* undecided
hanhan....haba....oga, how far na? U sabi am?
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
BigSarah:
Ugly beards tho

Rapist detector!

How does a rapist look like?
Someone accused you of rape and you're telling us that when you return from your useless honeymoon you will respond to rape accusation leveled against you?

Who is even that idiote that is honeymooning with a rapist?

Whoever defends a rapist, is a rapist. Thank you so much Linda ikeji for firing this gbomgboklack.

2 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Born2Breed(f): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
damiloladuke:
Newly-wedded media practitioner, Theo Ukpaa, who has just been relieved of his job as head of programmes at Linda Ikeji TV, following a rape allegation, has said he will only react after his honeymoon.

Theo Ukpaa was accused by a presenter, Emilia Samuel, of raping her while she was just 16 years.

Sharing the story on Instagram, Emilia, who is now married with two children, alleged that Ukpaa raped and deflowered her when she was 16-year-old.

According to her, she met him when she took part in a modelling competition held by an entertainment media outfit.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Ukpaa admitted that he was aware of the rape allegation but was not ready to speak about it until he returned from his honeymoon

He stated:

“I am aware of the rape allegation. I am on my honeymoon right now; I will be back to the country next week. My legal team is on the matter. When I come into town, we can have a chat.”

Reacting to the development also, Linda Ikeji sacked Ukpaa while he was still on honeymoon. The blogger said she terminated his appointment on Monday, August 27, after reading Samuel’s story.

Ukpaa also insisted that he would react to his sacking after his honeymoon

https://lailasnews.com/i-will-react-to-rape-allegation-after-honeymoon-theo-ukpaa/

Karma is indeed a bitch. The sin book of all rapist will be opened and they will all pay for their sins no matter how long again.

2 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by Laple0541(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
He needs some time to perfect his lies.

2 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by fortunechy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
he raped u when u were 16 ,then why bringing it up now?
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by CioAngels(f): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2018
tstx:
Marriage wey go soon hit rovk
Don't wish them that, it is evil.
Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by AreaFada2: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

How certain are you? We cannot tell if he is one or not...

Besides, how exactly does a rapist look like? 'You a rapist-detector??! undecided

I wonder o. Trying to figure out how she thinks a rapist looks like. So if he looked poor, he'd automatically look like a rapist. shocked shocked

Sadly rape is common in Nigeria. There is this notion that " I no go gree, I nor go gree, na im woman dey gree put". The belief that a girl saying no does not actually mean no. Therefore lots of men grow up not knowing that if a girl refuses and you still use force to overcome her, it's rape.

For many waylaying a girl or forcing a girl unknown to you before is what is rape. There needs to be a better enlightenment of young people.

2 Likes

Re: Theo Ukpaa: I Will React To Emilia Samuel's Rape Allegation After Honeymoon by monex(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
BigSarah:
Ugly beards tho
is there a particular way rapists look?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Tattooed His Late Mother’s Face On His Leg. / Lorena Rojas ("Isabel Aroyo De Donoso") Dies At 44! / Davido's 4-Year-Old Daughter: "Why Take Paternity Test When You Never Met Her?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.