Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Celebrate God's Word - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrate God's Word (379 Views)

Let Us Celebrate God’s Love For Mankind / Celebrate God’s Word / Celebrate God's Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate God's Word by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Celebrate God's Word

I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.  Psalm 119:162

One of the great streams of the river of joy is the Word of God.

The Holy Spirit releases and sustains joy in the life of the believer by helping him make discoveries in the Word of God, which keep him rejoicing all the time.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.  1Corinthians 2:9–10 

The Bible also says:
Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. And there was great joy in that city.  Acts 8:5,8

The Holy Spirit is the only One authorised and licensed to unfold the secrets of God.

Jesus said in John 16:12–13: 
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

What the Holy Spirit does is to open your eyes to the things that are freely yours in Christ Jesus, causing you to overlook your present situation, and instead keep rejoicing over what is set before you.

Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Lord, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments. My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.

I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee. Psalm 119:164–168 

The Word of life is the greatest stimulant for unending praise. God's Word is the energy required for a life of praise.

Just catch it, celebrate it, and you are on your way up!

"Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them." 

That is why those who are hooked up to the Word are not edgy or easily provoked, but are balanced in their approach to the things of life.

They are not controlled or ruled by what they see. Rather, they are ruled by what is written, what they have seen in the Word of God.

In every situation they can see God saying, "I have a way out for you." So they keep celebrating the ways of God, before it becomes "flesh".

Your affection for the Word of God is what determines the quality of your praise.

This is because you praise Him, not for happenings in your life, but for what is written.

Your confidence in the Word will command rest in your life; and rest is what provokes praise.

Long before I got married, I knew from the Word of God that I would have a hitch–free married life. I celebrated it then and it is so now.

I knew my tomorrow was bright, not because I was a seer, but because I had seen in the Word of God what the future held for me as a covenant child, and that kept me rejoicing

I was restful about prosperity, because His Word told me it existed; it was available, obtainable, and is my heritage.

So I kept celebrating it after I found it. I was celebrating the Word of prosperity that I found long before it was "made flesh" in my life (John.1:14).

As you celebrate the Word, it becomes flesh; and when it becomes flesh, you can see His glory.

In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word. Psalm 56:10

This was the secret behind David's ever joyful and praisefull life; everything he found in Scriptures was as real to him as the day.

You give thanks over what is seen, whereas praise is rooted in what is written.

It is an exceeding love for His testimonies that provokes exceeding praise from you.

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart... Jeremiah 15:16 

Your affinity for the Word enhances the quality of your praise life.

Watch every celebrating Christian, revelation and affection for the Word of life are the reasons behind his celebration.

Revelation plus Affection equals Celebration. You just love Him. You trust Him and His Word.

You know that what He says is what He does, so you can count on Him.

David's greatness can be equated with the quality of his praise. He was such a praising giant that till today, he has a name in heaven.

Not only that, God also put a key in Jesus' hand called "the key of David"! God's Word was the secret behind his life of praise.

The reason why many are too offended to praise God is because they lack revelations in His Word.

Insight in the Word naturally stimulates praise.

To enjoy all that God has for you, you need to look away from problems and look up to Him.

Look at His Word, believe and celebrate it; then will it become flesh, and all eyes shall see His glory upon your life.

When God's Word becomes the joy and rejoicing of your heart, your life will never be praise–dry; it will ever remain praise–full.

Let us celebrate His Word, for it is the cheapest way to make it become flesh.

Just celebrate God, for it is the cheapest way to get the best out of heaven. Every Bible–believing Christian will always have a reason to praise and celebrate Jesus.

Do not let any news from any source disturb you. Anything outside the Word of God has no future or life in it.

Don't be worried about that doctor's report, which says you cannot be pregnant.

You will have your own child as you celebrate God's Word which has promised that you will be a "joyful mother of children."

His Word is settled in heaven forever!

So, whenever you sit with the Word, consciously invite the Holy Spirit to teach you and reveal to you the deep things of God, because the more Word you acquire, the more joy you experience.

And as you go through the Scriptures with Him, some verses will stand out like the voice of God saying to you, "That battle is over!

It doesn’t matter how late it seems, I’m always on time! That problem is a promise in disguise, don’t be moved, I am in charge!" That is bound to keep you jumping.

Relate with every discovery you make in the Word as reality, and nothing can stop your joy once your heart is established on the integrity of the Word and the faithfulness of God.

Hallelujah...

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

Re: Celebrate God's Word by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:42am On Sep 03, 2018
review...

(1) (Reply)

IF The Rapture Just Happens (message From One Of The Mission Supporters In Nig) / The Power Of Night Prayers (3) / Dear Christian Sisters, Do Not Copy Queen Naomi, By Balogun Mayowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.