Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina (40611 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by tribalistseun: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Fans dey mad
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2018
is it by force? is it your dating?
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sweetilicious(f): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is the decency?a girl that was in a relationship,and then goes on life television to have sex with another guy does not qualify for pity from any quarter.

The guy will escape the stigma eventually. But this Nina girl will have to deal with things until her old age. Heck, in the East, you dont see an ibo man marrying a single mother, let alone bring one that has acted in an adult movie.

Nina just look for one Oyinbo man marry. A Nigeria man that takes you home will have to keep explaining himself to his family,friends,Neighbors, Church members and everybody on his street, on why he married you. That is too much stress.

The Nigerian men should stop all this insensitivity.

2 Likes

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by johnkey: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2018
my kinda person. sharp guy.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is the decency?a girl that was in a relationship,and then goes on life television to have sex with another guy does not qualify for pity from any quarter.

The guy will escape the stigma eventually. But this Nina girl will have to deal with things until her old age. Heck, in the East, you dont see an ibo man marrying a single mother, let alone bring one that has acted in an adult movie.

Nina just look for one Oyinbo man marry. A Nigeria man that takes you home will have to keep explaining himself to his family,friends,Neighbors, Church members and everybody on his street, on why he married you. That is too much stress.

In the East, Igbo men marry single mothers please. Nina might even marry, these kind of girls are the ones that marry an even better husband, life is not always the way we view it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2018
When Nina referred to Collins has negative vibes, nobody talked, karma is a bitch she should enjoy this am so happy Collins would confidently laugh at her now

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by FTjnr(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2018
what of the unrecorded previous fücks that she fücked with different guys before getting fücked in the house?
why is the big brother house fück so special?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by SirLakes: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

You sound abhorrently dumb ....
A lot of men out there are ready to marry her ,just like ur future wife won't be a virgin is the same way she's not ,the only difference is that one was done in secret.

We all have history,

her's is international history

Forget, she went too far abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by SegunAj(m): 10:03am On Sep 02, 2018
But bross

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by iamnavy1: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2018
Na by force grin
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2018
SirLakes:

We all have history,

her's is international history

Forget, she went too far abeg
She's not the first reality TV woman that has had sex on TV and won't be the last ....Bisola that everyone is now celebrating today gave a married man a BJ ...

6 Likes

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Opeade939(f): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2018
People ehn....Lol

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by papalsbuIl: 10:06am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

God bless you my brother
Honestly I hate that Nina the very day he dumped that Collins guy that supported him even in the house.

I detest opportunist like her

she's the reason these rich men don't or hardly dates anymore
they prefer baby mama

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by seangy4konji: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2018
So people cannot sex in peace again

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
In the East, Igbo men marry single mothers please. Nina might even marry, these kind of girls are the ones that marry an even better husband, life is not always the way we view it.

You are correct about Nina, She has a very bright star. Olosho or not, Intelligence or not, she will go very far. Sometimes its just grace.

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sweetilicious(f): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2018
Oluromantic:
Those 2 ladies (officialblessing_tee and irene) are super idiots, so unreasonable, I doubt if they went to school sef... No sign of enlightenment in them at all. Did miracle ever opened his mouth to propose love to nina? Who asked Nina to be foolish enough to dump her bf because of small fame.

Both if them met in d house and gave Nigerians what they wanted to see. Throughout their stay in d house, Nina gave recognition to her bf(collins) which I think is good but her young age didn't make her follow him up after their arrival from the house..that's childish abt her, she ought to have respected her bf and honour him with a first visit after d house.

Miracle on his side was very rational, he did what he had to do to win. He did all in d name of d game..that's what bbnaija is all about...it was obvious, he didn't fall in love like tobi falling for this and that.. D guy was focused..I like am die! You cant force a man against his will..No No! A man who remains focused will always cause pandemonium for unfocused ladies.

If he fell for the 22 year old (someone not mature enough to handle the fame she's getting exposed to), na so she go dump am for another richer man until she reach her final bustop of single-motherhood at 33.
I really bashed Nina for dumping her boyfriend who helped her enter the game.At least he deserved some respect.But then,with everything that happened, I don't think it was possible he would want her back except he wasn't a Nigerian man.Nina should build her career prospects.The right man will come and make emotional needs perfect. She has to stay away from scandals.Its good she is back to school.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sloopyy: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Please ladies, don’t leave that hustling Collins for a ‘temporary Miracle’... see now, the table has been turned against her. Just as she publicly denied her former, so was she also given the back seat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Wen dem kill person now, una go say it is not till death do us part.

If it is not working divorce.

Ndiara!
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by papalsbuIl: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
The lady In the second comment box (officialblessing_tee) is an Idiot

Typical Naija woman ..
Mumu

So because he dated her means he must marry her ?

What about the guy (Collins) Nina dumped for miracle .. did he place a curse on her?

You've been dumped be sey you've been dumped and nothing go happen.

my hood niggas will say onye alala ala alago ya (Anambra dialect)
person wey dem don fork they don fork am. no going back
miracle don la the girl that's all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by lastempero: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Nigerians and their wahala.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sweetilicious(f): 10:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Ehiscotch:
I was about to text but after reading HungerBad's and Oluromantic's comment I feel there is no need as they have said all there is to say.
Miracle should keep quiet.All fans should leave them alone.Relationship is not the same as marriage. Both are not matured enough.They will definitely get a divorce in future with this immature behavior
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by RedboneSmith(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Idle heads drinking panadol on another person's headache. grin

Didn't we all hear Nina repeat over and over in the house that she cannot date Miracle, that it was just fun and friendship and that she had a boyfriend outside? undecided

So because she and her boyfriend couldn't patch their differences after the show, Miracle must date her by fire by force?

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2018
Why are ladies pained by his post?
When she dumped Collins didn't she know karma is real? BTW Toyin lawani has been arranging big gods for her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by CSTR1005: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2018
But who miracle dey leave the girl for? grin

A girl you messed up on TV.

Guy, you better carry your load.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Oluromantic: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I really bashed Nina for dumping her boyfriend who helped her enter the game.At least he deserved some respect.But then,with everything that happened, I don't think it was possible he would want her back except he wasn't a Nigerian man.Nina should build her career prospects.The right man will come and make emotional needs perfect. She has to stay away from scandals.Its good she is back to school.
So why then go loud dat she was used by miracle. After concluding within herself that someone she hasn't spoken to would not love date her. She was carried away by miracles fame, u said Nigerian man won't date her. She was a typical Nigerian woman too.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by zicoraads: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018
**Whistling past**

Where's Vizkiz sef? Chasing another Nairaland newbie as usual. grin angry

3 Likes

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2018
CSTR1005:
But who miracle dey leave the girl for? grin

A girl you messed up on TV.

Guy, you better carry your load.

Afonja ofcourse, na dem they like igbo man leftovers.

Us igbo guys get pride too much, all of us are asking the same question, which is, who is he leaving her for?
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by vizkiz: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2018
zicoraads:
**Whistling past**

Where's Vikiz sef? Chasing another Nairaland newbie as usual. grin angry

lol... Baba newbies no dey this place again jare. grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by McBrooklyn(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2018
Badt guy LMAO grin grin
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sweetilicious(f): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2018
Oluromantic:

So why then go loud dat she was used by miracle. After concluding within herself that someone she hasn't spoken to would not love date her
I didn't say she was used by Miracle.She knew miracle wasn't real that was why she was confused in the house.She should move on with her career like I said. Miracle should keep quiet. That's what matured men do.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by CSTR1005: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
legitnow:

Afonja ofcourse, na dem they like igbo man leftovers.

Us igbo guys get pride too much, all of us are asking the same question, which is, who is he leaving her for?
She is from IMO state.

You don't expect an igbo man to spend millions for bride price on a woman that has been fuccked on TV.

I am going to petition the obi of onitsha. Miracle must marry her or be banished from the land. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
The only post that caught my eye was that of Irene.

"Nobody should blame or curse Nina if she dates a rich man tomorrow...she sacrificed a lot for Miracle"

What did she sacrifice? Why are some ladies like this?
So, the sex they both had mutually is a sacrifice?
Or what exactly did she sacrifice? I want to know!

Were they dumb enough to think Miracle is ready for such long term commitment? It is past, they both enjoyed it while it lasted.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun / Jude Okoye & His Family's Church Outfits / Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.