Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina (40615 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija / "Mr Eazi's Dress Sense Is Bad!" - Fans Slam Singer Over His Dressing (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by chukwunedum150(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
chineke mere umu mmadu ebere
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by zicoraads: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2018
vizkiz:

lol... Baba newbies no dey this place again jare. grin
Hehehehee. Toh. cheesy grin
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Fitbillionairep: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Let me tell you people the truth. Nina kpekus dey ozz that is why. This is coming from a very legit source

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I didn't say she was used by Miracle.She knew miracle wasn't real that was why she was confused in the house.She should move on with her career like I said. Miracle should keep quiet. That's what matured men do.

So Nina is the victim here, abi?

I just love the way women reason.

Let me ask u about the feelings of Collins?

Nina and Collins relationship was real and serious but wat happened to Collins?

He should go and die abi?

Wat goes around comes around and hit u harder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by SirLakes: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Threebear:

She's not the first reality TV woman that has had sex on TV and won't be the last ....Bisola that everyone is now celebrating today gave a married man a BJ ...

I'll rather prefer my lady give a man a BJ on TV that get bleeped silly on TV

You no see d way she take dey run follow Miracle up n down for lashing like say dem jazz her...so irritating

One Man's meet, poison to another sha

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 02, 2018
okay, i will marry Nina! sad But wait oo! who da hell is NinA? we don't know her over here.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
Who was Nina with in Dubai if I may ask?

People should learn to respect other people choice and decision and not be adding their daftness to the matter.

Miracle is done, let the next person carry on. End of story.

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by sweetilicious(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2018
legitnow:

So Nina is the victim here, abi?

I just love the way women reason.

Let me ask u about the feelings of Collins?

Nina and Collins relationship was real and serious but wat happened to Collins?

He should go and die abi?

Wat goes around comes around and hit u harder.
I pity Collins. But the truth is that he will never accept Nina in love.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Fitbillionairep: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2018
FTjnr:
what of the unrecorded previous fücks that she fücked with different guys before getting fücked in the house?
why is the big brother house fück so special?
I wonder. Girl with very wide destroyed kpekus na im dem one impose on this young promising guy with bright future

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by zicoraads: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
pocohantas:
The only post that caught my eye was that of Irene.

"Nobody should blame or curse Nina if she dates a rich man tomorrow...she sacrificed a lot for Miracle"

What did she sacrifice? Why are some ladies like this?
So, the sex they both had mutually is a sacrifice?
Or what exactly did she sacrifice? I want to know!

Where they dumb enough to think Miracle is ready for such long term commitment? It is past, they bought enjoyed it while it lasted.
She sacrificed her pussie. cheesy

Yes ooooo. Milacle must marry Nina. After all, she didn't even know how to kiss, he was the one that took her 'innocence' grin
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I pity Collins. But the truth is that he will never accept Nina in love.

Not everybody will wait for a woman to dump dem.

I had this conversation even while Nina was in the house that Collins should have denied her like Judas Iscariot.

He was still waiting, until she came out and finish him off by dumping him live in public.

That video is still on the internet.

Now she went Dubai and got million dollar gift.

Who was she with in Dubai?

Why will anybody just gift her something that expensive?

Alot of politicians are using NigerDelta oil money to turn Nigeria girls into high class prostitutes.

If u know, u know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2018
pocohantas:
The only post that caught my eye was that of Irene.

"Nobody should blame or curse Nina if she dates a rich man tomorrow...she sacrificed a lot for Miracle"

What did she sacrifice? Why are some ladies like this?
So, the sex they both had mutually is a sacrifice?
Or what exactly did she sacrifice? I want to know!

Where they dumb enough to think Miracle is ready for such long term commitment? It is past, they bought enjoyed it while it lasted.

she sacrificed the p****y na. you no see as miracle wear am out cheesy. the dude hit it so hard its now hanging
since it is all about sacrifice, we need to ask - who hit it more - collins or miracle
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2018
ABEG, MAKE UNA LEAVE MIRACLE.

MIRACLE DON GO FINISH....

CHOP AND GO!

CLEAN MOUTH...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by kamtamark(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2018

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by bb1000: 10:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Nina sorry
U did it to ur former boyfriend
Someone has done it to you
So its 1:1
No hard feelings
No Victor no vanquished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Oluromantic: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
I didn't say she was used by Miracle.She knew miracle wasn't real that was why she was confused in the house.She should move on with her career like I said. Miracle should keep quiet. That's what matured men do.
Lol you confuse follow the Nina sef

Wetin concern you with whether he mature or not. What he said wasn't a ridicule to anybody. He was protecting his territory which I think is normal.

Nina has fumbled already. That's what she's suffering. Miracles post is not wrong. She'll get over it.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by megacruise: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=70827891]Laughing.

Where is the decency?a girl that was in a relationship,and then goes on life television to have sex with another guy does not qualify for pity from any quarter.

The guy will escape the stigma eventually. But this Nina girl will have to deal with things until her old age. Heck, in the East, you dont see an ibo man marrying a single mother, let alone bring one that has acted in an adult movie.

Nina just look for one Oyinbo man marry. A Nigeria man that takes you home will have to keep explaining himself to his family,friends,Neighbors, Church members and everybody on his street, on why he married you. That is too much stress.

Correct bro. No real Igbo man would want to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Bullhari007(m): 10:46am On Sep 02, 2018
if BBN is all about sex, gossip and controversies, I'm going there Next year, watch out for zai Barbar BBN 2019
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2018
FTjnr:
what of the unrecorded previous fücks that she fücked with different guys before getting fücked in the house?
why is the big brother house fück so special?
FUCKTOTOLIKESEYTOMORROWNODEY!!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by AndLeo(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2018
Miracle made the right decision. Nina is looking more like food for senators and too expensive to maintain. Let's him run before the money he won in the house will disappear.

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Threebear(m): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
SirLakes:

I'll rather prefer my lady give a man a BJ on TV that get bleeped silly on TV

You no see d way she take dey run follow Miracle up n down for lashing like say dem jazz her...so irritating

One Man's meet, poison to another sha
Bj is still sex though (oral)
BTW *meat*
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
1StopRudeness:
See that one saying Nina sacrificed a lot......

women and what they term as "they suffered and sacrificed with a guy".....
... the same sex we both contributed our bodies and enjoyed together is seen as a huge favour and a sacrifice...so therefore, It qualifies them for everlasting enjoyment and a marriage by force.....
I'm not always understanding women....

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Where is the decency?a girl that was in a relationship,and then goes on life television to have sex with another guy does not qualify for pity from any quarter.

The guy will escape the stigma eventually. But this Nina girl will have to deal with things until her old age. Heck, in the East, you dont see an ibo man marrying a single mother, let alone bring one that has acted in an adult movie.

Nina just look for one Oyinbo man marry. A Nigeria man that takes you home will have to keep explaining himself to his family,friends,Neighbors, Church members and everybody on his street, on why he married you. That is too much stress.

megacruise:
Correct bro. No real Igbo man would want to do

The Igbo man that will try dat want his mother to cry herself to death?

If she tell u but u refuse na him be say u go separate fight between her and the girl tire and will end up picking one.

No Igbo man will try dat.
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52am On Sep 02, 2018
legitnow:
Who was Nina with in Dubai if I may ask?

People should learn to respect other people choice and decision and not be adding their daftness to the matter.

Miracle is done, let the next person carry on. End of story.
Bro, you sabi! I don't know why some idiots loves to glorified a know hoe

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Bro, you sabi! I don't know why some idiots loves to glorified a know hoe

Big brother, Nollywood will leave many Igbo girls perpetually single.

We go dey look and pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by MooreJozo(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2018
lol
Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2018
legitnow:

Big brother, Nollywood will leave many Igbo girls perpetually single.

We go dey look and pass.
Make dem continue to deceive themselves. Am glad to be a man with functioning brain. I will gladly smash any fuckable bitch! They think dem dey do us but na themselves dem dey do. in small time, dem body go begin to fade away while men looks for another fresh pussy grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

Make dem continue to deceive themselves. Am glad to be a man with functioning brain. I will gladly smash any fuckable bitch! They think dem dey do us but na themselves dem dey do. in small time, dem body go begin to fade away while men looks for another fresh pussy grin grin grin

Those way know, know... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by FTjnr(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:

FUCKTOTOLIKESEYTOMORROWNODEY!!!!

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by legitnow: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2018
How can i come here and allow people that we are better than be insulting our Igbo brother like that?

The better Igbo.

Not all this girls that are mentally unstable.

We know who is always right and who is always wrong.

Team Miracle!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by barrybanbi: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2018
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

You got my attention completely and am in agreement with your points unto till the bolded part of your comment, A man owes nobody explanation whom he decided to live his life with. Opinion is of the people, people will always talk.

1 Like

Re: You Must Date Her-fans Slam Miracle For Friendzoning Nina by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Same Nina wey go fvck for Dubai collect watches?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun / Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.