Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,627 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Don’t Subject Nina & I To An Imaginary Relationship, We Ar Not In Love - Miracle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Subject Nina & I To An Imaginary Relationship, We Ar Not In Love - Miracle (271 Views)

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" / Nigerians Blast Miracle Over His 'imaginary Relationship' Statement On Nina / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Subject Nina & I To An Imaginary Relationship, We Ar Not In Love - Miracle by MsDoris(f): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2018
BBnaija: "Nina And I Are Not Dating, We Are Not In Love" – Miracle Reveals As He Shares Photo With Another Woman (Photos and Details)
Big brother Naija 2018 winner, Miracle Ikechukwu aka fly boy has cleared the air on his relationship with his former strategic partner and former lover in the house, Nina Ivy.

This is coming after he shared a photo of himself having a nice time with another woman in London and got bashed by his fans.

The mystery woman was later rumored to be his cousin.

He has now cleared the air telling fans to stop subjecting them to an undue imaginary relationship.

He wrote;

“Hello my wonderful family. my management just drew my attention to my social media community rivalry and insisted I address it. Abà I beg make Una take am easy, Nina is a nice girl with a beautiful soul and should be treated with respectful courtesy. Because nobody should be subjected to negativity male or female. I also have a sister, a mother and beautiful cousins and I wish the public respect their space and treat them as strong and capable individual women with equal opportunities as men…...

Continue here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/bbnaija-nina-and-i-are-not-dating-we.html

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Michy, Shatta Wale And More As She Stormed Live FM(PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Celebrity Style Of The Week: Gbenro Ajibade / How I Saved Her From Depression And Trauma Of Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.