Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,164 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set (1049 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "CeeC Has Crush On Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by celebgistz: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Endowed Nollywood actress, Bimbo Thomas, has revealed that there are few actors she could kiss on set, as she names a famous actor she admires and had kissed.

While speaking in exclusive interview with Vanguard, Yoruba actress, Bimbo Thomas, who shot to limelight after her exploits in Funke Akindele’s film, “Omo Ghetto”, disclosed that there are few actors she could kiss on set, citing another famous Yoruba actor as one she has a crush on and had kissed in a film.

“The most memorable kiss I had on set is with Femi Branch in a film we played lovers and we kissed, in the movie, Femi had his back turned at me and said something, instead of me responding in words, I grabbed him and kissed him, even the director was stunned, he is my friend though and I know his wife,” she said, mentioning other actors that catch her fancy.
“There are still few actors I admire and would like to kiss. Internationally, I would like to kiss Idris Elba, but lately I have had a crush on Terence Howard, and locally, I would like to kiss John Dumelo,” she quipped.
Speaking further, the actress also revealed that the craziest thing she has ever done in a movie is to kiss, saying that is farthest she could as far as acting is concerned. “Going nude is not an option for me. I can never go nude,” she said.

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/actress-bimbo-thomas-speaks-on-actors-she-has-crush-on-love-to-kiss-on-set/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by celebgistz: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2018
hoelosho grin
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by dododawa1: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2018
HOE
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by Blakjewelry(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2018
the guy wife go turn monitoring spirit as from today
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2018
As you fat reach you dey find man to useless his life with your rotten kiss
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2018
who be this cow? where is the aboki in charge of u?

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by dbos11(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Ashawooo!!! angry angry
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by Tamarapetty(f): 12:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Educative
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Speaks On Actors She Has Crush On, Love To Kiss On Set by happybee: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who cares

(1) (Reply)

My Father Always Tells Us His Wealth Is Not Ours- Tolani Otedola / Cute Photos Of Desmond Eliot At Lagos House Of Assembly / I Stole Davido's 30BG Chain To Pose To The Event - Broda Shaggi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.