Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Random Jokes : Read,laugh And Forget Your Sorow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes : Read,laugh And Forget Your Sorow (1094 Views)

Some Random Jokes I Come Across Today.. / Nairaland Random Jokes / Top 7 Random Jokes From Uniquebaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Jokes : Read,laugh And Forget Your Sorow by adexbkw(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
1. I broke up with my girlfriend at a restaurant and she
started crying, everyone thought I had proposed so they
started clapping
2. No matter how lazy your boyfriend is, he will NEVER ask you to pass him his phone especially when it is ringing........His ancestors will always give him strength.
3. All this girls with excessive make up and
cosmetics. Red nails, blue blush, black lipsticks, green eye lashes. What is your plan? Are you trying to seduce you village Oracles?
4. When an Anambra man calls you "Nne". Just behave yourself, he is about to dash you something
5. I am so happy and proud of myself, and i thought i should share this with you!
Today i saw myself on TV, When i switched it off.
6. You won't know how broke you are until the bank manager calls you and ask if you are alive
7. CNN journalist take on ME ......
. . CNN journalist->Russia was the
first country to go to space and
American was the first country to
land on the moon..so what will Africa do first
I ->we will be the first to land
on the sun
CNN journalist->butu know the sun
is too hot u can't land on it .
AM not stupid..I
will do that at night.
Sense will not swallow meLike My Page For More Jokes @ www.facebook.com/adexbkw
Re: Random Jokes : Read,laugh And Forget Your Sorow by adexbkw(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Random Jokes
1. Show me a girl with one boyfriend and I will show
you a long sleeve bra.
2. Seriously, if you are short, please marry a tall
person, I'm tired of changing bulb for my neighbor and
her husband.
3. If you don't have money, you will be the one who opens fanta with your teeth
for everyone during family meetings.
4. "I will take a bullet for you", says a guy that cannot
take ordinary paracetamol without putting it inside
Eba. Mtcheww
5. Jesus fed 2700 women and he never want anything from them, but you, yes
you! You bought a girl ordinary phone and you want
to enter her, are you not mad?
6. Is making another girl laugh cheating? Please I need
your answers oo, I'm about being single again, my
bae said I'm committing Funnycation. 7. I hate it when Facebook couples disappear after a
breakup and says nothing to us the Facebook in-laws,
after all our support.
8. Bride price should be based on Breast size, after all,
watermelon is expensive than orange. 9. Girls are so
wicked and selfish, how can you deny me of a hole you didn't drill?Like My Page For More Jokes @ www.facebook.com/adexbkw
Re: Random Jokes : Read,laugh And Forget Your Sorow by adexbkw(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Random Jokes
1. I cant wait to get married so when I take meat from the pot my wife will blame and flog my children for it.
Lol. What is it, is it my fault during my tym my mother blame and flog me without knowing if it was took by my father.
SO ITS MY TYM NOW
2. Girls with big lips .
When they peck you it sounds like screenshots .
Dont insult me o,today is Wednesday
3. Why is it that when you wait on your rice, the water never quickly dries, but try to remove eye small and press phone.
Vuum it turns to burnt offering.
Me am not understanding oooo
4. Cigarettes and weed are for small boysReal Men smoke mosquito Coil.
5. A drunkard falls from the 1st floor of a storeybuilding.A nearby crowd rushes to help him:.CROWD: What happened?.DRUNKARD: I don't know ooo. I also just arrived
6. My sister, no matter how much you try to bleach your skin,.that space between your yansh will always drag you back to Africa. so chill and accept being an africanLike My Page For More Jokes @ www.facebook.com/adexbkw

(1) (Reply)

Naija Comedy / The Spanish Computer / Who's The Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.