Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) (5145 Views)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof / See What This Deeper Life Bride Wore That Sparked An Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Dollarship(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
why
looks like my life in danger seriously
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dollarship:
looks like my life in danger seriously
really, I never think that way for once... but if you believe in Christ, u av nothing to fear bro.
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by kingxsamz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lalasticlala come and see snake ontop pesin shirt. grin
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Dollarship(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
adetoroamos:
really, I never think that way for once... but if you believe in Christ, u av nothing to fear bro.
another man's food is another man's poison
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by paito: 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
It is through clothes of apostle Paul that miracle were happening positive devil can also share the same bro you are in need of deliverance .
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Mruwa1(m): 12:56am On Sep 03, 2018
generationz:
op don't mind your pastor ,there is nothing wrong with the shirt

when next you have a job interview wear it , its a sure pass to getting the job
u for just tell am make he nor go for d interview grin cheesy
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by H2Ossss(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
adetoroamos:
D sense that got you d job u r doing now abi, lifeless nigga.

yes bruv...
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by budaatum: 12:34am On Sep 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
I av my own Printing Business so fvck ur job interview all what I need now is Grace for my printing press to flourish.
What sort of printing do you do?
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2018
budaatum:
What sort of printing do you do?
Printing Press
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by budaatum: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
Printing Press
Pamphlets? Brochures? Calenders? Books? What?
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
budaatum:
Pamphlets? Brochures? Calenders? Books? What?
yeah bro.. programs e.t.c

1 Like

Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by budaatum: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
adetoroamos:
yeah bro.. programs e.t.c
Books?
Re: See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
budaatum:
Books?
yes bro, u can whatsapp 07064727491

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To Do When A Fellow Christian Falls Into Sin / Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.