Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,452 members, 7,958,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Super Human Realism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Super Human Realism (892 Views)

Always Build On A Solid Foundation If You Want "Super Human Abilities" / Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / You Are Super Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Human Realism by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Super Human Reality is a possibility. Take my word for it or not, there are person's who consider the basic needs of life such as Food, Shelter and Clothings, Sex, Marriage and Children as well as riches, politics and Religions as mundane elementary aspects of life, make no mistake, they have conquered those and are not living in the loop of lust, greed, accumulating, vanity, attachment and egotism which are the passions of the mind.

These person's know beyond reasonable doubts that there is something beyond those desires. Those people have reason above being human and as such are able to balance both material and spiritual paradigms and can be termed Super Humans.

Being super human is not a goal, it is why we are living on this dirt we are told is Earth, let's just assume that this Educational Avatar Reality Training Habitat (EARTH) is hosted on no other plane than Hell but we must agree that it is the abyss though I personally think this plane is Saturn. So to get out of this mess, we must become Sovereign Beings.

To become Sovereign means you will have to worship no entity, not even a sky daddy symbology. You must not offer sacrifices for forces of nature for right of passage and we must not remain a slave. Knowledge is power and with that knowledge you should know enough to mind your own business and by business I mean. Know thyself and what you are.

When you truly know what you are . You will be set free.

For ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free.

So what is the Truth that requires no worship ?

Hard question series continues. Think deep .

Have a great Sun Day. Sun is the Light of the world, no one can get to the father except through the son, the sun.
Re: Super Human Realism by coolestchris(m): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
so how did you know that is the meaning of Earth
Re: Super Human Realism by abbatoir(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 03, 2018
As above so below.
Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2018
coolestchris:
so how did you know that is the meaning of Earth

I am guided by Divine Intelligence
Re: Super Human Realism by 400billionman: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

Who is that divine being? Or are you the originator of divine intelligence?
Re: Super Human Realism by coolestchris(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

so let's ask a question, what is the world currently up to
Re: Super Human Realism by kkins25(m): 2:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Hey Timemachine, it's me again. I was whiling away time on youtube some weeks ago and downloaded a video on the book of thots from the emerald tablets.
The most intriguing part is where he mentions that the soul should strive to escape the envelop of darkness that has engulfed the cosmos. From what i deduce, it seems he was warning against an alien force that has troubled the human race for aeons. He says this alien force were some time ago summoned by people of the black arts(probably not aware of the consequences) and that this alien force could take the shape of men. Not only do they take mans shape, they live among us and have infiltrated hierarchies of government - spreading their evil.
The most amazing part was when he mentioned they are serpent like((could serpent mean reptilian?) as he mentioned this i immediately remembered you.
There's more. He mentioned a very interesting phenomenon that i think involves precautions a practitioner of the light should take when performing astral projection (he didnt mention astral projection per say but he was talking about running back into you body).
Another alien force (Hound) of darkness exist in the invisible part of the cosmos that prevent souls from getting to the light(i guess the primordial source). I don't really understand this part but he also mentions that these entities will try to trap ur astral body nd that one is to escape them by moving in curves .
With respect to the op could one say, a soul becomes realised or awakened when it escapes this evil hounds and crosses the veil to the divine light.??
like the abrahamic religions, thot believes there is the ultimate evil- an adversary that man must defeat in order to reunite with the light,
If thots words are true, could he be referring to something similar to what gnostic Christians believe about the demiurge.
Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2018
kkins25:
Hey Timemachine, it's me again. I was whiling away time on youtube some weeks ago and downloaded a video on the book of thots from the emerald tablets.
The most intriguing part is where he mentions that the soul should strive to escape the envelop of darkness that has engulfed the cosmos. From what i deduce, it seems he was warning against an alien force that has troubled the human race for aeons. He says this alien force were some time ago summoned by people of the black arts(probably not aware of the consequences) and that this alien force could take the shape of men. Not only do they take mans shape, they live among us and have infiltrated hierarchies of government - spreading their evil.
The most amazing part was when he mentioned they are serpent like((could serpent mean reptilian?) as he mentioned this i immediately remembered you.
There's more. He mentioned a very interesting phenomenon that i think involves precautions a practitioner of the light should take when performing astral projection (he didnt mention astral projection per say but he was talking about running back into you body).
Another alien force (Hound) of darkness exist in the invisible part of the cosmos that prevent souls from getting to the light(i guess the primordial source). I don't really understand this part but he also mentions that these entities will try to trap ur astral body nd that one is to escape them by moving in curves .
With respect to the op could one say, a soul becomes realised or awakened when it escapes this evil hounds and crosses the veil to the divine light.??
like the abrahamic religions, thot believes there is the ultimate evil- an adversary that man must defeat in order to reunite with the light,
If thots words are true, could he be referring to something similar to what gnostic Christians believe about the demiurge.

I have no knowledge what this thread is about, but I am responding to you cos you mentioned my temporal username so I will just tell you the truth on level, there could be others out there who have a different perspective but having been studying for decades I can deduce as follows on my level of consciousness.

The human body is just a vehicle, any entity who knows how to drive it, can drive it. Not everyone you see around, even in your family has your same archetype of Soul. I am not sorry to say that some souls are Vampiric, and I mean real vampires steering the body as humans, but Bleep it, they are humans too, cos they steer human bodies. Be careful.

At my own level, I do not consider myself a stranger to darkness, I think we must come to the point that we must accept the rule that to defeat darkness, you must know what darkness is, how it operates so as to defeat it, I have gone through that purging process, so do not be scared of the dark, in fact embrace it, kiss it, and Fucck it. Why do I say so ? If you hate the dark, then you have not loved all. I know that as God, we have lived on all the divides, being angels of light and demons of dark, which do not really really exist as you go up. It is the same force of polarity depending on the density and karma of the ego construct of the entity at a node in Time and Space.

So, if you want to beat the dark, first of all beat the fear of death. That is the ultimate fear, without fear in your subconscious programming, Darkness and dark forces will flee at the sight of your marvellous Light.

Also note that Thor, Osiris, Zeus and the rest of them Gods are nothing but cosmic codes that activate the antivirus on our journey to knowing the True nature of our being.

When you have experienced what it is to be God, being everyone, being everything, being the Solar System, being the universe and knowing everything within a split of some seconds, then you will know there is nothing to fear.

Rules to obey:
Do not ever get sad, no matter what.
Be very happy, no matter what.
Do not consider yourself a sinner.
Do not kill anything and do not let others kill for you.
Make love to those you love and be fair to them and do not judge yourself.
Above all, keep your temple holy.
Meditation helps to connect you to your core.
Read everything your hand can find and do not be gullible, do not believe what ever you read, but keep an open mind. The body go tell you wetin be true. The body is a machine, a programmable interface that connects you to the unseen. Learn how to program your mind and hack the universe.

Always know that most people are not yet evolved to the level of understanding so do not argue with them, what ever their believe is, is their level of understanding and there is nothing you can do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Human Realism by bodee(m): 4:19am On Oct 02, 2018
can this be on front page please, and let's learn some philosophical thoughts.
Re: Super Human Realism by bodee(m): 4:22am On Oct 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

I have no knowledge what this thread is about, but I am responding to you cos you mentioned my temporal username so I will just tell you the truth on level, there could be others out there who have a different perspective but having been studying for decades I can deduce as follows on my level of consciousness.

The human body is just a vehicle, any entity who knows how to drive it, can drive it. Not everyone you see around, even in your family has your same archetype of Soul. I am not sorry to say that some souls are Vampiric, and I mean real vampires steering the body as humans, but Bleep it, they are humans too, cos they steer human bodies. Be careful.

At my own level, I do not consider myself a stranger to darkness, I think we must come to the point that we must accept the rule that to defeat darkness, you must know what darkness is, how it operates so as to defeat it, I have gone through that purging process, so do not be scared of the dark, in fact embrace it, kiss it, and Fucck it. Why do I say so ? If you hate the dark, then you have not loved all. I know that as God, we have lived on all the divides, being angels of light and demons of dark, which do not really really exist as you go up. It is the same force of polarity depending on the density and karma of the ego construct of the entity at a node in Time and Space.

So, if you want to beat the dark, first of all beat the fear of death. That is the ultimate fear, without fear in your subconscious programming, Darkness and dark forces will flee at the sight of your marvellous Light.

Also note that Thor, Osiris, Zeus and the rest of them Gods are nothing but cosmic codes that activate the antivirus on our journey to knowing the True nature of our being.

When you have experienced what it is to be God, being everyone, being everything, being the Solar System, being the universe and knowing everything within a split of some seconds, then you will know there is nothing to fear.

Rules to obey:
Do not ever get sad, no matter what.
Be very happy, no matter what.
Do not consider yourself a sinner.
Do not kill anything and do not let others kill for you.
Make love to those you love and be fair to them and do not judge yourself.
Above all, keep your temple holy.
Meditation helps to connect you to your core.
Read everything your hand can find and do not be gullible, do not believe what ever you read, but keep an open mind. The body go tell you wetin be true. The body is a machine, a programmable interface that connects you to the unseen. Learn how to program your mind and hack the universe.

Always know that most people are not yet evolved to the level of understanding so do not argue with them, what ever their believe is, is their level of understanding and there is nothing you can do.

how does one keep one's body holy
Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2018
bodee:
how does one keep one's body holy

Who Holy help ?

You do not need to be holy. Just be clean. Clean organic food, less alcohol, stop eating plenty meat. take a lot water. walk bare-footed sometimes and in nature. Get ventilated. Clean yourself of hateful thoughts and fear and love unconditionally and make love only to the people you love and give love freely and unconditionally.

That is holiness. I do not believe Religious people know what they are talking about 90% of the time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
TimeMachine:

Who Holy help ?

You do not need to be holy. Just be clean. Clean organic food, less alcohol, stop eating plenty meat. take a lot water. walk bare-footed sometimes and in nature. Get ventilated. Clean yourself of hateful thoughts and fear and love unconditionally and make love only to the people you love and give love freely and unconditionally.

That is holiness. I do not believe Religious people know what they are talking about 90% of the time.

Is using an alkaline water cup healthy for the body?

Please check this link: http://longrich2014..com/2015/02/alkaline-water-cup-500-ml.html?m=1

I had a doubt when I saw that it was Zinc rich.
Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
ophy:

Is using an alkaline water cup healthy for the body?

Please check this link: http://longrich2014..com/2015/02/alkaline-water-cup-500-ml.html?m=1

I had a doubt when I saw that it was Zinc rich.

Alkaline water from which source has zinc ? Baking Soda is Calcium bi-carbonate (Ca(HCO3)2 has Calcium - Hydrogen-Carbon and Oxygen molecules, there is no zinc in it.
Re: Super Human Realism by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
TimeMachine:

Alkaline water from which source has zinc ? Baking Soda is Calcium bi-carbonate (Ca(HCO3)2 has Calcium - Hydrogen-Carbon and Oxygen molecules, there is no zinc in it.

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship, Sunday, 30th September, 2018 / Mighty Blows On The Ribs Of Atheism:atheist Prove These Wrong. / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Being Given A New Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.